About the Thule 910XT Passage Bike Carrier
Thule's 910XT Passage two-bicycle rack attaches to the trunk, hatch, or rear of your car. The package includes rubber cradles and straps that provide protective fit for bikes and sturdy attachment to your vehicle. All Thule equipment passes tough European safety standards for car racks.
- carries two bikes
- attaches to trunk, hatch, or rear of car
- includes Thule fit guide and installation tips
- rubber cradles and straps provide protective, stable fit
- bike support arms fold down when not in use
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 910xt
What's in the box:
- Bike carrier
- 2 Top strap assemblies
- 2 Wing adjustment knobs
- 2 Slide hook assemblies with buckle
- 2 Bottom straps with buckle
- 2 Endcaps
- Tie down strap
- 2 Screws
- 4 Cradle bodies
- 4 Cradle straps
More details on the Thule 910XT Passage Bike Carrier
Overview: The Thule 910-Passage XT Bike Strap Rack mounts to select vehicles and offers a super-stable fit using six mounting straps.
Note: Rear mounted carriers will increase overall length of vehicle, use caution when backing up.
Construction: The 910-Passage XT features a high strength steel frame along with rubber cradles and straps.
Bike Capacity: The 910-Passage XT Bike Strap Rack accommodates up to 2 bikes up to 70 lbs (total). The bike rack's rubber cradles and straps provide great protective fit for your bikes. Its bike support arms fold down when not in use.
Note: The 910-Passage XT is not intended for off-road use.
Weight: The bike strap rack weighs approximately 12 lbs.