About the Thule 911XT Passage 3-Bike Strap Rack
Thule's 911XT Passage three-bicycle rack attaches to the trunk, hatch, or rear of your car. The package includes rubber cradles and straps that attach securely to your vehicle, so your bikes stay safe. All Thule equipment passes tough European safety standards for car racks.
- carries up to three bikes
- attaches to trunk, hatch, or rear of car
- includes six straps for sturdy attachment to car
- rubber cradles and straps provide protection for bikes
- bike support arm folds down when not in use
- includes Thule fit guide and installation tips
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 911xt
What's in the box:
- 3-Bike rack
- 2 Rack arms w/ attached bike holders
- 3 Anti-sway cages
- 9 Ripple straps
- One 54" Nylon tie-down strap
- 2 Wing adjustment knobs (pre-attached to bike rack)
- Installation instructions
- Warranty registration card
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Thule 911XT Passage 3-Bike Strap Rack
Overview: The Thule 911XT vehicle bike rack is designed to safely transport up to 3 bicycles on most any car trunk. Featuring a hanging-style design, the 911XT prevents both bike-to-bike and bike-to-vehicle contact with no-sway cages and uses soft rubber cradles to protect bike frames while providing a secure hold. Narrow cradle arms can hold a wide range of bike sizes, including child frames, and include soft cushion pads and vinyl-coated buckles to protect your vehicle. Both bike arms can fold down when not in use. Visit the Thule Buyer's Guide to see what products are recommended for your vehicle.
- Maximum Number of Bikes: 3
- Maximum Bike Weight: 35 lbs.
- Maximum Load Capacity: 105 lbs.
- Dimensions: W = 17.0", H = 22.0", Depth = 39.0"
- Folded Dimensions: W = 17.0", H = 22.0", Depth = 25.0"
- Weight: 10.8 lbs.