About the Thule 987xt Hitch Ski Carrier
When winter comes, convert your Thule Revolver, Ridgeline, Roadway, Parkway, or Spare Me bike carrier to a snow sport equipment carrier. Thule's 987xt hitch ski carrier holds up to six pairs of skis or four snowboards securely in place behind your vehicle. Locks are included. All Thule equipment passes tough European safety standards for car racks.
- converts Revolver, Ridgeline, Roadway, Parkway, and Spare Me hitch carriers to ski carriers
- holds up to 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards (except 943 Spare Me carrier which holds 4 pairs of skis or 2 snowboards)
- extended bracket allows room for thick ski bindings
- rubber strap keeps skis together while loading and unloading
- locking arm secures skis and snowboards in carrier
- includes Thule One Key locking system cylinders and key
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 987XT
What's in the box:
- Ski carrier
- 2 C-clamps
- 2 Hex-nuts
- Two M6-70 cap screws
- 2 U-bolts
- 2 Spacers
- 4 Knobs
- Hex key
- 3 Rubber strips
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Thule 987xt Hitch Ski Carrier
Overview: The Thule 987xt Hitch Ski Carrier converts Thule Bike Carriers (Revolver, Ridgeline, Roadway, Parkway, Spare Me) into Ski Carriers.
Note: The 987xt is a carrier and requires the purchase of Thule bike carrier to carry equipment.
Construction: The Thule 987xt features black powder coated structural steel tubing, non-marring rubber cradles, and rubber straps.
Capacity: The 987xt carries 6 pairs of skis and 4 snowboards. Rubber straps are included to secure skis while loading. Locking arm secures skis and snowboards in carrier.
Weight: The Hitch Ski Carrier weighs approximately 22 lbs.