About the Eclipse CH3083
Add hours of entertainment to your Eclipse sound system with the CH3083 8-disc CD changer. It features a precision optical pickup for high-quality sound, with a special-design transport that ensures smooth, quiet operation. And best of all, you can daisy-chain two changers together and put sixteen discs of music at your fingertips anytime, anywhere.
Want to create your own personal driving mix? No problem, since the CH3083 can handle your CD-R and CD-RW discs as well as prerecorded CDs. And you can mount this rugged little changer vertically or horizontally a handy bit of installation flexibility that ensures this changer will fit just about anywhere.
- 8-disc CD changer for Eclipse stereos
- includes 8-disc CD magazine
- CD-R/CD-RW playback
- vertical or horizontal mounting
- connect two changers to one stereo
- precision optical pickup
- 16' connection cable included
- CD signal-to-noise ratio: 95 dB
- dimensions: 9-1/16"W x 2-1/2"H x 7-3/8"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CH3083
What's in the box:
- 8-Disc CD changer
- One MZ0803 8-disc magazine
- 16' Interconnecting cable (has a round 13-pin connector on each end)
- 16.25' Power harness (has an in-line 5A fuse)
- 1 Base bracket
- 2 Side brackets
- 4 Machine screws (each screw has one flat washer and one lock washer)
- 4 Hex screws
- 4 Rubber caps
- 3 Self-adhesive pads
- Owner's Manual
- Warranty Card
- "Caution of Installation" note (taped to the CD changer)
- 2 Magazine labels
Eclipse CH3083 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Eclipse CH3083
Head Unit Compatibility: This CH3083 is compatible with select Eclipse head units that use the E-LAN data link system.
Magazine Compatibility: This changer uses the MZ0803 8-disc magazine.
Disc Access: The unit has a two-piece door on the front of the changer that slides open from right to left. The magazine slides into the opening and locks into place. The magazine eject button is located inside the door on the right side.
Daisy Chain Connection: The CH3083 has an E-LAN output that allows you to connect an additional Eclipse CD changer.
Mounting Angles: The changer can be mounted horizontally or vertically. You must set the installation angle dials on each end of the changer to match the mounting angle. The dimensions (including brackets) for each mounting position are as follows:
- Horizontally: W=11.571", H=4.176", D=7.332"
- Vertically: W=11.571", H=7.631", D=3.507"
- E-LAN Output: 13-pin jack that connects to the head unit using the supplied interconnecting cable
- E-LAN Input: 13-pin jack that connects to an optional CD changer
- Power: 2-pin jack for use with supplied power harness
- Digital Output: coaxial digital output