About the Eclipse HDR105
Love radio? Then it's time to check out the crystal-clear reception and high-quality sound that HD Radio technology can bring to all your favorite AM/FM broadcasts. Just connect this external HD Radio tuner to your compatible Eclipse stereo and start enjoying AM that's as clear as FM, along with FM that's almost CD quality, on stations that have upgraded to the HD Radio format.
Your car's antenna plugs directly into this tuner box, which then connects to the stereo's CD changer port. Participating HD Radio stations can also broadcast text information (artist info, song titles, etc.), and this text will appear on the display of your Eclipse stereo.
- HD Radio tuner for select Eclipse stereos
- includes installation cable
- pass-through changer port on the tuner allows for a second external component
- compatible with the following Eclipse stereos: AVN5435, CD8455, CD8445, CD5435, CD5425, and CD5415
- 6-5/16"W x 1-7/16"H x 6-15/16"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # HDR105
What's in the box:
- HD Radio tuner
- 11.5' Power harness (has an in-line 5A fuse)
- 11.25' E-LAN cable (has a round 13-pin connector on each end)
- 11.5' Antenna extension cable (has a male Motorola connector on one end and a female Motorola connector on the other end)
- 2 Metal mounting brackets
- 4 Machine screws
- 2 Self-adhesive pads
- Instruction Manual
- Warranty Card
Eclipse HDR105 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Eclipse HDR105
HD Radio: HD Radio is digital FM and AM broadcasting, allowing you to enjoy your same favorite FM and AM stations with digital sound quality. The FM stations have CD-quality sound and AM stations sound as good as today's analog FM stations. In some cases, when reception is good, you can listen to programs in stereo with the digital AM broadcast.
Compatibility: This tuner is compatible with select Eclipse head units that use the E-LAN data link system.
CD Changer Pass-Thru: The HD Radio tuner uses the CD changer input on the Eclipse head unit. If you also want to use a CD changer, there is a CD changer pass-through connection on the tuner, so they can be daisy chained together.
Left Side of Tuner:
- Antenna: Motorola jack that connects to the head unit using the supplied antenna extension cable
- Power: 2-pin jack for use with supplied power harness
Right Side of Tuner:
- LAN Output: 13-pin jack that connects to the head unit using the supplied E-LAN cable
- LAN Input: 13-pin jack that connects to an optional CD changer