About the Boss MC600B
Take it outside
Take it outside
Do you have a motorcycle or an ATV without a sound system, or a boat that needs some music? The MC600B audio system from Boss allows you to stream music from your phone or other Bluetooth-equipped device. The system consists of two 3" speakers encased in pods, powered by a 2-channel amp. Best of all, the MC600B's components, including the speakers, circuit boards, and amplifier connections, have been specially coated and sealed to protect from water and weather.
The MC600B includes an in-line multi-function remote control to regulate the sound going to the two speakers. The package includes adjustable brackets that mount the streamlined speaker pods to a handlebar or rail. You can connect your media player to the system's 1/8-inch input jack or through Bluetooth, and the system's tough little amp will rock the great outdoors. And the system's reception range is up to 33 feet, so you can keep the music playing even when you're not right next to the system.
- system includes 2-channel amplifier and two 3" speakers
- marine-grade construction for weather resistance
- Bluetooth enabled with auto pairing and reconnect
- peak power output: 800 watts (no RMS rating available)
- chromed plastic speaker pods
- multi-function wired remote control
- includes adjustable mounting brackets
- frequency response: 250-20,000 Hz
- amp dimensions: 3-7/8"L x 3-1/4"W x 1-1/2"H
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MC600B
What's in the box:
- 2 Speakers (each with a 41" input wire attached)
- 2-channel amp (with wiring attached)
- Wired control box
- 3 Mounting brackets (each has 2 pieces)
- 3 Offset brackets
- 1 Control box mounting bracket
- Four M8x12mm Allen head bolts (5mm head)
- Three M8x20mm Allen head bolts (5mm head)
- 3 Flat washers
- Three M8 Locking nuts
- Four 3/4" Screws
- Three 0.125" Mounting bracket spacers
- Three 0.025" Thick mounting bracket liners
- 77" Power and ground wire with in-line fuse holder
- One 10-amp ATO fuse (installed)
- Aux in power cable adapter
- Six 5-1/2" Zip ties
- 1 Crimp-on ring terminal
- 1 Crimp-on quick slide
- User manual
- Warranty information
Boss MC600B reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Boss MC600B
Amplifier Inputs: The amp has two inputs, a male 3.5mm mini-plug on the 58" cable attached to the control box and wireless Bluetooth.
Speaker Mounting: The speakers are designed to mount to a round tube using the adjustable clamps. Spacers are included for use with tubes from 7/8" to 1-3/8" (approximately). The speakers can still swivel almost 360°.
Control Box: The control box is typically mounted to the handlebars using the included bracket. (The mounting bracket for the control box is just like the speaker mounting brackets.) Once paired with a Bluetooth device, the control functions are play/pause, skip to the next track, return to the previous track, volume up, and volume down. Only the volume buttons are active when the source is connected to the 3.5mm input.
Note: Due to the differences in Bluetooth technology, some Bluetooth enabled devices may be incompatible, or may not support all the control box commands.
Wiring: Each speaker has an attached 41" input wire, terminated with inserts that plug into the Molex plug on the power/ground wire (the end of the wire that connects to the amplifier). A 20" long bundle of wires attached to the amp is terminated with the mate to the power/ground wire Molex. A 72" cable attached to the amp plugs into an 8" cable attached to the control box.
- Diameter: 3.32"
- Mounting Height: 4" (above center of the bar to which the speaker is mounted)
- Depth: 4.3"
- Width: 4"
- Height: 1.5"
- Length: 3.36"
- Control Box:
- Width: 3-1/4" (4-1/8" including wiring)
- Height: 2-3/16"
- Depth: 7/8" (1" including mounting bracket)
- Voltage: 9-16 volts DC
- Max Power: 800 watts
- THD: <1%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >74 dB
- Channel Separation: >56 dB
- Frequency Response: 250 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 150 mV - 1 V
5 questions already asked