About the Boss MCK752WB.64
Impressive sound at a reasonable price
Impressive sound at a reasonable price
Getting tired of that worn-out sound system in your boat? With this combo deal from Boss Marine, you can upgrade your audio without emptying your wallet. The MCK752WB.64 package includes a marine-rated CD receiver, two sets of rugged 6-1/2" marine speakers, a 41" dipole antenna, and even mounting hardware. If you're looking for a solid, basic system that's tough enough for life on the water, this package offers a lot of value for the dollar.
You'll get four of these rugged marine speakers
A rugged receiver built for boating
Boss designed the MR752UAB receiver for marine use, with a UV-resistant exterior that resists fading and a conformal-coated PC board that resists corrosion. The fold-down faceplate features a single-line alphanumeric text display that's easy to read day or night. When you leave your boat at the dock, you can slip the detachable face into the included hard plastic carrying case (a soft case is sold separately). One last piece of good news — this radio will retain your presets through the winter when the battery is disconnected.
Value and versatility
Built-in Bluetooth® lets you enjoy the convenience of wireless music streaming from your iPod®, iPhone®, or Android smartphone, but that's not the only way to enjoy your tunes. Listen to your favorite CDs, play music stored on a USB drive or SD card, or plug your MP3 player into the 3.5mm aux input. All the openings are protected from salt and spray when not in use, of course. And you can control all functions (except for Bluetooth) with the included remote. The dipole AM/FM antenna is made from durable, flexible rubber, so you can install it out of sight.
The four included Boss MR6W marine speakers are a great match for the MR752UAB. These durable 6-1/2" dual cone speakers provide plenty of low-end punch and excellent clarity. The rugged woofer features a water-resistant design that provides splash protection and durability, not to mention style. If you want to connect an external amp, the MR752UAB sports two pairs of 2-volt RCA outputs.
Installation notes: This marine radio is water-resistant, but we recommend mounting it in a water-resistant enclosure or using a cover for best performance.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities. Learn more in our article explaining Bluetooth profiles.
- package includes Boss Marine MR752UAB receiver, a 41" hideaway dipole antenna, and 2 pairs of MR6W 6-1/2" marine speakers
Boss Marine MR752UAB AM/FM/CD receiver
- built-in amplifier (20 watts RMS/60 peak × 4 channels)
- built-in Bluetooth for wireless calling and music streaming
- compatible with MP3 and WMA files
- AM/FM receiver with 30 presets
- U.S. and European tuning
- remote control
- detachable face
- waterproof conformal-coated circuit boards
- 3-band EQ with four preset tone curves
- front-panel 3.5mm aux input for MP3 and other music players
- inputs: front-panel auxiliary input and USB port, SD card behind fold-out face
- 4-channel preamp outputs (2-volt front and rear)
- retains radio presets when battery is disconnected
- stainless steel mounting hardware included
- package includes MRANT 10 41" dipole hideaway antenna
- warranty: 3 years
MR6W marine speakers (2 pairs)
- 2-way 6-1/2" dual cone marine speakers with white grilles
- polypropylene cones with treated cloth surrounds
- cone tweeters
- 180 watts peak power
- sensitivity: 89 dB
- frequency response: 80-20,000 Hz
- top-mount depth: 2-1/4"
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MCK752WB.64
What's in the box:
- Marine CD receiver (10A fuse)
- Faceplate (attached)
- Trim-ring (installed)
- Sleeve (installed)
- Power/ground harness
- Speaker harness
- 41" Marine dipole antenna
- Remote control (CR2025 3V battery installed)
- 4 Marine speakers
- Four 10' lengths of speaker wire
- 4 Self-adhesive gaskets
- 16 Self-tapping screws
- 16 Speed-clips
- 2 Removal tools
- 4 ISO-mount screws
- Self-tapping screw
- 2 Flat washers
- Lock washer
- 5 Plastic inserts
- User's Manual
- Warranty/Registration Card
More details on the Boss MCK752WB.64
Features & specs
|Backup Camera Input||No|
|Second Camera Input||No|
|Memory Card Slot||USB, SD|
|Satellite Radio Ready||No|
|RMS Power (CTA-2006)||N/A|
|RMS Power (Manufacturer)||20 watts|
|Peak Output||60 watts|
|RMS Power Bandwidth||Not givenHz|
|Sub Preamp Outputs||No|
|Switchable Rear Preamp Outputs||No|
|Preamp Voltage||2 volts|
|Key Button Color||Blue|
|Steering Wheel Control Compatible||No|
|Parts Warranty||3 Years|
|Labor Warranty||3 Years|
|FM Sensitivity||15 dBf|
|Radio Data System||Yes|
Marine Certified: The Boss MR752UAB marine CD receiver has been engineered and tested for use in the harsh marine environment. The marine CD receiver features UV coating and PC board with conformal coating to prevent fading and protect against corrosion.
Detachable Fold-Down Faceplate: The Boss MR752UAB features a manual fold-down faceplate with a single-line alphanumeric-text display. The 752UAB's's face-plate is detachable to deter theft (no face case included). A zippered, padded soft face case (142DFC1X, sold separately) can be purchased for better protection.
Note: The fold-down faceplate needs approximately 1.625" of clearance to open.
IR Remote: The Boss MR752UAB includes a 30-button IR remote control for wireless operation of the CD receiver. The remote even allows you to answer/end Bluetooth phone calls.
Disc Compatibility: The Boss MR752UAB features a single disc player that will playback CD-Audio and finalized CD-R/RW audio discs. The unit supports playback of MP3 music files recorded onto CD-R/RW discs.
SD-Card Slot: The Boss CD receiver features a hidden SD-card slot located behind the unit's fold-down faceplate. MR752UAB supports playback of MP3 music files loaded onto a SD/SDHC memory card.
USB Port: MR752UAB is equipped with a front-panel USB (type-A) port for connection of a USB mass storage class device; such as select digital audio player or thumbdrives. The unit supports playback of MP3 music files loaded onto a compatible USB msc device. USB portable devices that can be charged via USB will be charged when plugged into the CD receiver's USB port (0.5A), and the vehicle's ignition switch is set to ACC or On.
Note: The unit's USB port is not compatible with Apple iOS or Android OS devices.
Bluetooth Technology: The Boss Marine CD receiver is equipped with built-in Bluetooth (v2.1), providing hands-free communication and audio streaming for added convenience and safety in the vehicle.
- Hands-Free Communication (w/ Integrated Mic): The Boss MR752UAB allows for wireless communication between the head unit and your Bluetooth enabled cell-phone. The head unit will display the caller's information and an audible ring tone will be heard through your vehicle's speaker during an incoming call. You can manually answer or end a call through the head unit's front-panel controls. The MR752UAB allows you to carry on the phone conversation using the head unit's integrated microphone and your car audio speakers. Your music will mute automatically during a call. You will still need to use the mobile phone to dial a number (there is no phonebook transfer).
- Wireless Audio Streaming: The Boss MR752UAB also allows you to play back stored music and music apps from your Bluetooth enabled phone, PDA, or personal music player using a Bluetooth connection. You can control basic music playback functions (Play/Pause) of from the MR752UAB. Advance music navigation and song/artist information will still need to be handled through the Bluetooth mobile device. This unit does not display song/artist information from Bluetooth audio devices.
Note: Before using the unit's Bluetooth functions, you must pair your Bluetooth enabled mobile phone or audio device to the MR752UAB. Due to the differences in Bluetooth technology, some mobile devices may be incompatible, function improperly, or may not support all features when used with the Boss MR752UAB.
Aux Input: The marine CD receiver is fitted with a front-panel 3.5mm auxiliary input.
RDS AM/FM Tuner: The Boss MR752UAB features a built-in RDS AM/FM tuner. The Radio Data System (RDS) feature displays radio broadcast information such as artist & track information when listening to compatible AM/FM stations. MR752UAB features 3 FM banks and 2 AM bank for storing presets (automatically or manually). You can store 6 presets for each AM/FM bank giving you a total of 18 FM presets and 12 AM presets (total of 30). The Scan function will play the first five seconds of each station, until you find a station you like. Local seek tuning lets you tune in only those radio stations with sufficiently strong signals for good reception. You can also switch between Stereo/Mono modes for better reception. You can set the built-in AM/FM tuner between US standard and European tuning spacing.
Note: Marine dipole antenna included.
60W Amp + RCA Outputs: The Boss MR752UAB CD receiver employs a 60W (peak) x 4ch amplifier. The Boss MR752UAB is also fitted with front & rear 2-volt RCA outputs to connect an external amplifier.
EQ/Tone/Loudness Control: You can choose between 4 preset modes - Pop, Rock, Classic, Flat, or Off. In addition to the EQ Presets, the MR752UAB offers independent Bass & Treble control. The Loudness function enhances low and high frequencies to make the sound clearer at lower volumes.
Key Beep: The in-dash head unit provides an audible beep to confirm button operation. This function can be turned On or Off.
Marine Dual Cone Speakers: The Boss MR6W speakers are designed and treated for use in the harsh marine environment. The marine dual cone speakers feature a cone woofer and cone tweeter. The speaker has a frequency response of 80Hz-20kHz and can handle up to 180-watts (max). The integrated basket and grille are made of durable UV resistant plastic. The speakers include stainless steel mounting screws and self-adhesive foam gaskets for a watertight fit.
- Mounting Height: 0.875"
- Mounting Depth: 2.25"
- Magnet Diameter: 3.695"
- Cutout Diameter: 5.4375"
- Frame/Grille Diameter: 7.5625"
- Number of Mounting Holes: 4 (spaced 4.75" apart)
Extended Warranty: Units purchased from Crutchfield after 3/1/2015 carry an extended warranty relative to purchases from Boss' standard dealer network. The new warranty is 3 years parts and labor.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
5 questions already asked