About the JVC CS-BB2
Craving bass but strapped for space? Put JVC's CS-BB2 compact powered subwoofer to work in your car. This self-contained bass solution will do wonders for your sonic experience even when you've got little room to spare.
The slim silver and black cabinet houses a 6" subwoofer and a conservatively-rated 32 watts RMS x 2 amplifier. The cabinet measures in at a mere 2-1/2" high, making it ideal for mounting under a car seat, or on the back wall of a pickup truck cab. A low-pass filter tailors the bass output to enhance your music, while the included wired volume control gives you fingertip control of the bass volume.
Speaker- and preamp-level inputs allow you to hook the CS-BB2 to almost any car system. A power and connection harness is included.
- compact powered subwoofer
- 6" dual voice coil woofer
- 32 watts RMS x 2 amplifier
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier section
- wired volume control with 9.8' cable
- low-pass crossover (110 Hz, 12 dB per octave)
- phase control
- frequency response: 20-200 Hz
- preamp- and speaker-level inputs
- 9.8' power cable with 10-amp inline fuse included
- dimensions: 11-5/8"W x 2-1/2"H x 7-7/8"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CSBB2
What's in the box:
- 6" Powered Subwoofer
- 9' nine-pin power and signal harness
- Remote volume control with attached 9' cord and male mini-jack end
- Four 0.8125" x 1.6875" metal brackets
- Four 0.75" mounting screws
- Four 0.75" self tapping screws
- 3'' Zip-tie
- Two 1'' x 1'' pieces of velcro
- One 2'' x 0.5" two sided adhesive strip
- Red crimp connector
- Instructions manual (english)
- Instructions manual (spanish)
- Warranty card
- Product registration card
- JVC "Is Here to Help!" sheet
JVC CS-BB2 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the JVC CS-BB2
Features & specs
|Woofer Size (inches)||6|
|Woofer Material||Not given|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Amplifier Power (RMS)||32 watts|
|Maximum Wattage||120 watts|
|Second Voice Coil Impedance||2 ohms|
|Crossover Point||110 Hz|
Overview: The JVC CS-BB2 is a compact Powered 6" woofer that can be easily installed under the driver or passenger seat of a variety of vehicles. It is so small you can even install it under many powered seats. It makes a perfect fit for pick-up trucks, convertibles, cargo vehicles and family vehicles that cannot give up trunk space.
Driver: The CS-BB2 uses a 6" dual voice coil woofer to add better bass response to your vehicle that has limited room for adding a subwoofer or amplifier.
Amplifier: The CS-BB2 uses a 32 watt RMS x 2 channel amplifier to give you clear, accurate bass response from the enclosed 6'' woofer.
Enclosure: The amplifier and woofer are housed in a small enclosure that only measures 2.5" tall which makes it very versatile and easy to use even in the most compact of vehicles.
Wired Remote Control: The wired remote control allows you to turn the CS-BB2 subwoofer's output off and on. The wired remote also allows you to adjust the subwoofer output level so you can dial in more bass when you need it.
Note: Do not place the remote controller where it will be exposed to direct sunlight. When using the wired remote, deactivate all sound adjustment functions except volume level; otherwise, the sound may be distorted.
L.P.F. (Low Pass Filter) Switch: You can turn the low pass filter off if your receiver is equipped with a built in low pass filter output.
L.P.F/"ON": 20 Hz to 200 Hz
L.P.F/"OFF": 20 Hz to 500 Hz
Phase Switch: You can adjust the phase of the subwoofer to match the existing speakers in your vehicle. Switch to the position that gives you the best sound.
Speaker Level In: The unit has speaker level inputs so you can hook the CS-BB2 to your factory radio without any additional adaptors.
- Line In: stereo RCA jacks to hook up to your aftermarket deck that has pre-amp outputs
- Speaker/Power In: 9-pin jack for use with supplied speaker/power input harness
- Cont. (Control): female mini-jack input for the wired remote control unit