About the JVC KS-BTA100
Add hands-free calling to your JVC receiver. This handy KS-BTA100 Bluetooth adapter lets you answer incoming calls and place outgoing calls with compatible phones all without having to fumble around for your cell phone. You can also stream music from a compatible phone — use the dedicated keys to play your tunes.
To get started, plug the KS-BTA100 into your compatible JVC stereo's rear auxiliary input, then mount it in a convenient spot. Once it's connected, setup only takes a few minutes, and you'll be on your way to safer driving, talking with both hands on the wheel and keeping your eyes on the road. If your phone has voice recognition dialing, you'll even be able to dial your favorite numbers just by saying a name.
Note: Compatibility of this device may vary, depending on your phone and service provider.
- Bluetooth wireless adapter for select JVC receivers
- place and accept calls hands-free
- supports audio streaming from Bluetooth devices
- built-in microphone, play/pause, forward, reverse keys
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # KS-BTA100
What's in the box:
- Bluetooth adapter (with attached 9.5' cable terminated by power/ground/mute leads and a right-angle 3.5mm connector)
- 2 Pieces of two-side tape
- Installation sheet (Eng/Fre/Spa)
- US Warranty sheet
- Canada Warranty sheet
- European Warranty sheet
- Product Registration Card/Questionare
JVC KS-BTA100 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the JVC KS-BTA100
Overview: The JVC KS-BTA100 gives you hands-free communication from your compatible Bluetooth mobile phone and wireless streaming audio from a Bluetooth enabled digital audio player, when connected to a compatible Bluetooth-ready JVC in-dash head unit . The JVC Bluetooth Adapter includes a super-sensitive microphone, an Answer/End button, and playback controls. Your Bluetooth-ready JVC in-dash head unit can be set to automatically mute any music audio to your vehicle's speakers so you can listen to your telephone call using your car speakers.
JVC head unit Compatibility: The JVC KS-BTA100 Bluetooth Adapter is compatible with 2011-up Bluetooth-ready JVC in-dash head units, which also feature a front- or rear-panel 3.5mm auxiliary input and a mute wire with its wiring harness.
Bluetooth Profile: The Bluetooth ver. 2.1+EDR certified adapter supports the following Bluetooth profiles.
- HFP (Hands-Free Profile)
- A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile)
- AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile)
Pairing: When you connect a Bluetooth device to your JVC receiver through this adapter for the first time, you must pair the two units. Pairing allows Bluetooth devices to communicate to each other. To pair the two units, you may need to enter the PIN code of your Bluetooth device you want to connect. You can pair up to 8 Bluetooth devices to this adapter. Only one device can be connected and used at any one given time.
Note: Not all Bluetooth devices will be compatible. Click here for a complete list of compatible Bluetooth enabled devices.
Hands-Free Communication: The JVC KS-BTA100 Bluetooth Adapter supports Bluetooth hands-free communication from your Bluetooth mobile phone through your compatible 2011-up JVC head unit . The JVC KS-BTA100 features an integrated microphone and Answer/End button to control your Bluetooth enabled mobile phone. Your phone calls will be heard over your vehicle's speaker system.
- Microphone: The KS-BTA100's integrated microphone lets you carry on your side of the conversation as well as voice dial your Bluetooth enabled mobile phone's contacts. Your mobile phone must also support voice dialing for this feature to work. You can adjust the microphone level between - Low, Normal, or High.
- Answer/End Button: The KS-BTA100's integrated Answer/End button lets you answer and end phone calls.
- Redial: You can redial the last number called or dialed.
- Private Mode: The KS-BTA100 lets you switch from Hands-Free mode to Private Mode, so you can talk privately on your mobile phone.
Audio Streaming: The adapter allows your JVC head unit to playback audio wirelessly from your Bluetooth compatible portable audio player or mobile phone. You can use the KS-BTA100's integrated playback controls to operate the following playback options of your Bluetooth compatible portable audio player/mobile phone - Play/Pause, Stop, Fast-Forward/Reverse, and Skip (previous/next).
Note: You control your streaming music from the KS-BTA100's controls, not your JVC head unit .
Connections: The JVC KS-BTA100 Bluetooth Adapter features an attached 9.5' cable which is terminated by power/ground/mute leads and a right-angle male 3.5mm connector. The power wire (Blue/white) connects to the turn-on lead (Blue/white) of your JVC head unit, the ground wire (black) should be grounded to your vehicle's metal chassis, and the mute (brown) wire connects to the mute wire (brown) on your JVC head unit. The right-angle male 3.5mm connector plugs into the front- or rear-panel auxiliary input on the back of your compatible JVC head unit.
Note: The KS-BTA100 must be plugged into the rear-panel auxiliary input, if your compatible JVC head unit has both front- & rear-panel aux inputs (not the front-panel auxiliary input).
Mounting: The JVC KS-BTA100 Bluetooth Adapter includes two-sided tape to mount the device to your vehicle's dash or console.
3 questions already asked