About the JVC KV-CM1K
Got an in-dash JVC mobile video system? The KV-CM1K rear-view camera can make your driving experience safer, especially if you're driving a large vehicle. This ultra-compact camera uses the same CMOS sensor technology found in many digital cameras, so you'll get an excellent color picture, night or day.
- rear-view camera for use with any in-dash video system with a composite video input
- color lens
- video output
- mounting bracket included
- dimensions: 13/16"W x 13/16"H x 15/16"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # KVCM1K
What's in the box:
- Rear-view camera with attached 36" cable using a proprietary connector
- 21.5' Power/Ground/Video harness
- Metal mounting bracket
- 2 Machine screws with a lock-washer and flat-washer installed on each one
- Double-sided tape
- Self-adhesive waterproof pad
- Instructions (English/Spanish/French)
- US Limited Warranty sheet
- Canada Warranty Card
- European Guarantee booklet
JVC KV-CM1K reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the JVC KV-CM1K
Chassis: The camera is built into a compact waterproof aluminum case, making it perfect for mounting outside the vehicle.
C-MOS Imager: The 1/4" color C-MOS imager has approximately 307,200 pixels (640 x 480 pixels) and delivers a high quality picture.
Wide Angle Lens: The 130° horizontal and 111° vertical viewing angles provide an excellent near field view of anything behind you.
Automatic Sensitivity Compensation: The camera automatically adjusts to the available light, from 1.0 lux to 100,000 lux. The 1.0 lux rating ensures you'll have visibility at night in low light, while the 100,000 lux rating means the picture won't be washed out in bright sunlight.
Connections: The rear view camera features an attached 36" cable with a proprietary connector that plugs into the supplied 21.5' power/ground/video harness. The harness then plugs into your vehicle's monitor via a composite video RCA connector. The harness also features a power lead that will need to be hardwired to your vehicle's electrical system and a ground wire that will need to be grounded to a section of bare metal of your vehicle.
Mounting: The rear view camera comes supplied with a metal mounting bracket that allows the camera to swivel up and down. The bracket attaches to the camera using two supplied machine screws and then attaches to a flat, clean surface of your vehicle with the supplied two sided tape.
Compatibility: The rear view camera's standard composite video output (RCA plug) makes it compatible with virtually any mobile video monitor featuring a rear view camera input.
- Camera: 1/4 inch C-MOS
- Pixels: 640 pixel (horizontal) x 480 pixel (vertical)
- Lens: Wide view angle
- Focus Length: 0.93 mm (1/32 inch)
- F-Number: 2.8
- View Angle: 130 degree (horizontal), 111 degree (vertical)
- Illumination Range: 1 to 100,000 lux
- Color System: NTSC
- Scanning System: Interlace
- Output Level: 1.0 V (p-p) / 75 ohm
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 40 dB
- Output Picture: Reverse (mirror image)
- Power Requirement: 12.0 V (11 V to 16 V allowable)
- Ground System: Negative ground
Dimensions (with bracket):
- Width: 1.152"
- Height: 1.035"
- Depth: 1.233"
- Weight: 0.07 lbs