About the JVC KW-V960BW
Gateway to your media
Gateway to your media
For those who want it all, JVC's KW-V960BW DVD receiver is a multimedia hub that entertains and assists even on the longest road trips. Wireless Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ provide familiar smartphone interfaces on the easy-to-read 6.8" touchscreen display, which can be customized to your preferences. This receiver also offers the ability to connect four cameras, which can help integrate factory and aftermarket cameras. Multi-user Bluetooth® options, high-res music capability, and deep sound-sculpting tools make for a great electronic driving companion.
Let's talk video
This receiver's big screen plays crisp, bright video content when you're parked. When you're on the road, you can entertain your passengers by sending a movie from the receiver to a rear-seat screen while its dual-zone capability still lets you listen to your tunes up front. You can use four dedicated camera inputs for backup cameras, front-dash cameras, and even side-view cameras in select vehicles.
There are also options to "mirror" your Android™ or iPhone® display directly on the touchscreen display. JVC also provides an electronic angle adjustment for the display, so you can tailor the screen's contrast for the best viewing in your vehicle's dash location — all without physically moving the display.
And then link your smartphone
Using this JVC's wireless connection, your smartphone links right up and you're ready to roll with all the voice-control wonderfulness that Android Auto and Apple CarPlay bring to driving. (Find out more at www.android.com/auto and www.apple.com/ios/carplay.)
And when your phone needs some juice, plug it in, and you'll still get access to all your navigation, phone calls, weather, text messages, and music through simple controls and voice commands you're familiar with — all while your battery charges. If you prefer to stay wireless and you have a compatible phone, you can also charge up with a wireless Qi charger.
Like Apple CarPlay, Android Auto provides really useful apps like Google Maps.
Bluetooth means wireless convenience
Since yours is probably not the only phone used in your vehicle, the KW-V960BW enables you to pair two Bluetooth-equipped phones and quickly switch between them for hands-free calling. And when you're streaming audio, JVC's Streaming DJ feature lets you pair five phones so everybody can pick their tunes for the ultimate road trip playlist. Load up the JVC Remote app on your phone, and passengers can control some basic functions on this receiver wirelessly. This JVC also includes LDAC, which means you can stream high-res sound via Bluetooth using select Android phones.
Looking for some music?
Into your high-res music library? This receiver will play high-res music files stored on a USB drive. And if you listen Internet radio on your iPhone or Android, you'll appreciate playing music from Pandora and Spotify on this receiver. Using Apple CarPlay or Android Auto will open up even more music apps for you, as well. If you're looking for radio stations that won't fade away, add a SiriusXM tuner to this Kenwood to enjoy satellite radio's deep programming from coast to coast.
Expand and tweak
For those who like to tone their sound, JVC included a 13-band equalizer with a built-in digital signal processor. You can also use the built-in time alignment to adjust the timing of sound to your system's speakers to make sure you're center stage for all your music. JVC's K2 technology helps improve the sound of digital music files with lower bit rates. The KW-V960BW also includes three pairs of 5-volt RCA preamp outputs that provide an ultra-clean signal when you add amplifiers to your system.
iDatalink Maestro lets you keep your factory extras
The KW-V960BW offers compatibility you won't find in many other aftermarket radios, thanks to the iDatalink Maestro module (not included). In a wide selection of vehicles, this module lets you keep factory features that you'd otherwise lose when you install a new radio. You'll also be able to check out engine performance data and other vehicle info on the JVC's screen, even radar info from a compatible detector. Once you've identified your vehicle, you'll see the iDatalink module offered on the way to the Shopping Cart if it's compatible.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities. Learn more in our article explaining Bluetooth profiles.
iPod/smartphone note: If you're going to use your iPod or smartphone with this receiver, be sure to check "Details" for compatibility information.
You'll need a wired connection to your parking brake to access settings and other features on this receiver. Your parking brake must be connected and set in order to view video on its screen.
- DVD/CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- 6.8" clear resistive touchscreen display
- Wi-Fi certified
- Waze-ready with Apple CarPlay or Android Auto
- customizable display background, live wallpaper, and digital angle adjustment for better in-dash visibility
- plays high-res FLAC and WAV (up to 24-bit/192 kHz) files on USB drives
- fits double-DIN dash openings
- hands-free calling and audio streaming with dual phone connection
- JVC Streaming DJ feature allows music streaming and control from up to five paired smartphones
- built-in LDAC for high-res wireless audio streaming with select Android phones
- control the stereo using JVC's free Remote app
- compatible with wireless or wired Apple CarPlay or Android Auto
- wireless and wired mirroring for Android; wired for iPhone
- plays CDs, DVDs, and USB memory devices (see Details for full capabilities)
- 13-band equalizer with digital time alignment
- K2 technology improves the digital sound for all music sources
- subwoofer level, phase, and low-pass crossover controls
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- inputs: two rear USB inputs, rear A/V input (mini), four camera inputs
- outputs: rear A/V output, 6-channel preamp outputs (5-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
- wired connection to parking brake required to access settings and other features on this receiver (the brake must be connected and set for video display)
- built-in internal amp (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- works with iDataLink Maestro module
- retains factory features in a wide selection of vehicles
- displays engine performance and other vehicle data on touchscreen
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # KW-V960BW
What's in the box:
- DVD receiver w/ integrated 6.8" monitor (15A fuse)
- Wiring harness
- Two 39" USB extension cables
- GPS antenna (attached 11.5' cable terminated by a proprietaery connector)
- Microphone w/ bracket (attached 10' cable terminated by a right-angle mono 3.5mm connector)
- 7" Male minijack to female RCA adapter cable
- Self-adhesive pad
- 6 Pan-head ISO-mount screws
- 6 Flat-head ISO-mount screws
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty card
- "Information" sheet
Scratch & Dent items may be missing non-essential accessories. In some cases the manufacturer's accessories have been replaced with generic equivalents.
See the difference between "Open Box" and "Scratch & Dent" Outlet items
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the JVC KW-V960BW
Features & specs
|AUX Input||Mini (rear)|
|Audio/video Input||Mini (rear)|
|USB Input||Rear (2)|
|Backup Camera Input||Yes|
|Second Camera Input||Yes|
|Siri Control||CarPlay only|
|Alexa Voice Control||N|
|Memory Card Slot||USB memory|
|Satellite Radio Ready||SiriusXM 3.0|
|RMS Power (CTA-2006)||N/A|
|RMS Power (Manufacturer)||22 watts|
|Peak Output||50 watts|
|RMS Power Bandwidth||20-20kHz|
|Sub Preamp Outputs||Yes|
|Switchable Rear Preamp Outputs||No|
|Navigation App Compatible (iOS)||Apple,Google,Waze|
|Navigation App Compatible (Android)||Google,Waze|
|Preamp Voltage||5 volts|
|Key Button Color||Blue|
|Steering Wheel Control Compatible||Adapter required|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
|FM Sensitivity||9.3 dBf|
|Radio Data System||Yes|
|Music File Playback||MP3,WMA,AAC,WAV,FLAC|
|High-res Playback||FLAC,WAV (24-bit/192kHz)|
Wireless Apple CarPlay: Apple CarPlay is a smarter, safer in-vehicle interface to operate your iPhone with Lightning Connecter, and is specially designed for driving scenarios. Your iPhone can be connected to the JVC KW-V960BW wirelessly or via USB. A wireless connection to your compatible iPhone (iOS 9.0+) can be made using the JVC receiver's built-in WiFi (5GHz) and Bluetooth (2.4GHz) - requires both wireless connections. Or, you can choose to connect your compatible iPhone (iOS 7.1+) to the JVC receiver via USB. Your iPhone will need to be connected to the JVC receiver's "black" USB port (not "grey") via the included USB extension cable and the Lightning-cable that came with your Apple device or an Apple Certified Lightning-to-USB cable (sold separately). You can control CarPlay from the JVC receiver's touchscreen controls or use Siri to control to control CarPlay with just your voice. You'll be able to use CarPlay to get directions, make phone calls, listen to voice mails, send/receive text messages, select music, and even control Apple HomeKit compatible devices in a way that keeps you focused on the road ahead.
- Navigation Maps: The power and simplicity of Apple Maps comes to your dashboard; complete with turn-by-turn direction, traffic conditions, and estimated travel time. You can enter a new destination or choose a favorite or recent destination using the head unit's touchscreen or by simply asking Siri. CarPlay can also predict where you most likely want to go using addresses from your email, text messages, contacts, and calendars. If you have iOS 12.0 or newer on your iPhone with the latest version of Google Maps or Waze, you can choose to navigate via the Google Maps or Waze application instead of Apple Maps. Google Maps and Waze do not support Siri voice control, but will have their own proprietary voice control function which has to be accessed through a touchscreen icon on the receiver.
- Phone & Messages: You'll be able to make calls, return missed calls, and listen to voicemails through the JVC receiver. Siri can also help you do all these things. In addition, Siri can send, read, and reply to your text messages for you; so you never have to look at your iPhone while driving.
- Music Library: Access your artists, song, playlists, and iTunes Radio on your iPhone using the JVC receiver's touchscreen. Or, just tell Siri what you'd like to listen to. The head unit's touchscreen will display song/artist information, as well as album art in the background.
- Apps: CarPlay also supports additional audio apps that you've downloaded to your iPhone for enjoying music, radio, sports, news, podcasts, & audiobooks (subscriptions and fees may apply). Control these apps from the head unit's touchscreen just like you would from your iPhone. Current supported apps include:
- Apple HomeKit Compatible: CarPlay now supports control of Apple HomeKit enabled devices (sold separately) through Siri. Using CarPlay in your vehicle, you can ask Siri to close or open your garage door, turn on or off home lighting, increase or decrease the temperature of your thermostat, as well as control select functions of other Apple HomeKit enabled devices and appliances. Click here for a list of compatible Apple HomeKit products.
- Compatible iPhone models include 11 Pro Max, 11 Pro, 11, XS Max, XS, XR, X, 8 Plus, 8, 7 Plus, 6S Plus, 6S, and SE. Only one Apple iPhone with CarPlay can be connected at a time. An Apple CarPlay and Android Auto device cannot be connected at the same time. Bluetooth hands-free phone and wireless music streaming cannot be used while Apple CarPlay is being used with a connected iPhone.
- Wireless Apple CarPlay works best with a vehicle speed pulse connection. You will need either a radio replacement interface with a vehicle speed pulse connection or JVC's OBD-II Speed Pulse Generation (KV-PG10) - both sold separately. Alternatively, you can also hardwire the JVC receiver's speed pulse wire to your vehicle's speed pulse wire (this method is much more time consuming and requires more installation experience).
- Wireless Apple CarPlay can be used without connecting the vehicle speed pulse wire by downloading the latest firmware update from JVC's website onto a USB thumbdrive and installing it in the JVC receiver. Although this software update makes installation easier, location and position accuracy for navigation maps will suffer without the VSS wire hooked up.
- If you need an additional USB extension cable, use Kenwood's CA-U1EX USB extension cable (113CAU1EX, sold separately). Any other USB extension cable can cause CarPlay to malfunction.
Android Auto Wireless: The JVC KW-V960BW supports the Android Auto app for select Android smartphones using a wired or wireless connection. You can connect Google's Pixel/Pixel XL, Pixel 2/2XL, Pixel 3/3XL, and Nexus 5X/6P (running Android OS 8.0 Oreo or higher and version 4.7 or higher of the Android Auto app) or Samsung's Galaxy S8/S8+, Galaxy S9/S9+, S10/S10+, and Note 8/9/10 (running Android OS 9.0 Pie or higher and version 4.7 or higher of the Android Auto app) to the JVC receiver wirelessly using WiFi and Bluetooth (both wireless connections must be made; a wired USB connection must be made initially between the Android phone and the JVC receiver to setup Wireless Android Auto). Android smartphones running Lollipop 5.0 or higher can be connected to the JVC receiver's "grey" USB port (not "black") using the included USB extension cable and USB cable that came with your smartphone, plus be paired via Bluetooth. Android Auto extends the Android platform into your car in a way that's purpose-built for driving and automatically brings you useful information and organizes it into a simple on-screen interface that is simple to use in the vehicle. It's designed to minimize distraction so you can stay focused on the road ahead.
- Google Assistant: The JVC receiver enhances your Android Auto experience even more by incorporating Google Assistant using the head unit's external microphone and your car speakers for voice command and text-to-speech, which makes using Android Auto and all of its integrated applications fast, easy, and safe. You will need to press the "mic" button or say "OK Google" to activate the Google Assistant. Use the Google Assistant to make a call, send a message, reply to a message, get driving directions, listen to music, or even control select Google Assistant smartphone enabled devices.
- Google & Waze Maps: Use Google Maps to get where you're going with on-screen maps, voice-guided navigation, live traffic information, lane guidance, and more. Select your destination by using the head unit's touchscreen or just say where you want to go through the unit's external mic and Google Speech Technology. You can even listen to music from your Android Auto device or other connected source device while using Google Maps. If you prefer, you can switch over to a simpler version of the community-based Waze navigation app (version 4.27 or higher).
- Phone & SMS: With Android Auto you get access to your contacts and messages through the JVC receiver while keeping your eyes on the road. Use the unit's external mic and Google Speech Technology to make a phone call, or have your text-messages read aloud to you while you concentrate on the road ahead; you can even reply to texts via voice command.
- Music: Access your Android smartphone's music library through the JVC receiver via Google Play Music. You'll be able to browse music like you do on your smartphone with song/artist information display and album art. Use the receiver's touchscreen to select songs or just say what song you want to listen to through the head unit's external mic and Google Speech Technology. You also get access to online music and radio stations from Amazon Music, Tidal, Pandora, Spotify, iHeart Radio, Slacker Radio, Tune-In, and more; as well as news, sports and talk radio apps. Music apps include song and station browsing, plus song/artist information and album art or station logo. Click here for a list of all compatible app for Android Auto.
- The initial setup for Android Auto requires that your vehicle be stopped and the parking brake is engaged. You will need to connect the parking brake wire of the receiver's harness to your vehicle's parking brake circuit for the head unit to recognize that the vehicle's parking brake is engaged.
- Only one Android device with Android Auto can be connected at a time. An Android Auto device and Apple CarPlay device cannot be connected at the same time.
- Bluetooth hands-free phone and wireless music streaming cannot be used while Android Auto is being used with a connected Android smartphone.
- Use a USB cable that is under 6' long and avoid using any extension cable other than the one supplied. If you need an additional USB extension cable, use Kenwood's CA-U1EX USB extension cable (113CAU1EX, sold separately); any other USB extension cable can cause Android Auto to malfunction.
- Click here to learn more About Android Auto and to see what phones are compatible.
Mirroring for JVC App: By installing the Mirroring for JVC app (for Apple iOS 11.0+ and Android OS 5.0+), your compatible smartphone device is seamlessly displayed on the receiver's screen via USB, while audio from your smartphone is transmitted to the receiver via Bluetooth. You can enjoy a variety of apps such as YouTube, Netflix, and More. Depending on the app, the JVC receiver's monitor may not display in full screen. Touch control is possible from both the JVC head unit's touchscreen and your Android smartphone's touchscreen (iPhone has to be controlled from the phone's touchscreen only). Click here for instructions on how to setup the Mirroring for JVC App.
- The Mirroring for JVC app requires a USB and Bluetooth connection between your Apple iOS or Android device and the JVC head unit. Use the head unit's "black" USB port for Apple iOS and Android OS devices (the "grey" USB port does not support mirroring).
- USB Mirroring will require that the vehicle's parking brake be engaged to mirror your smartphone or view any content from your smartphone on the JVC receiver's touchscreen monitor. Only audio content will be heard without the vehicle's parking brake engaged.
- During USB mirroring on an Apple iOS device, when a call is received, USB mirroring disconnects and needs to be manually reconnected. USB Mirroring is disconnected when the iPhone goes to the sleep mode.
Miracast for Android (Wireless Mirroring): Wi-Fi Certified Miracast lets you wirelessly send the display of your compatible Android OS 4.2-up device that also supports Miracast to the receiver's touchscreen monitor. This allows you to view practically any content that is playing on your compatible Android device on the receiver's touchscreen (vehicle's parking brake must be engaged). You'll also be able to use the receiver's touchscreen to control your compatible Android smartphone.
- Not all Android OS 4.2-up devices will support Miracast. Future Android OS updates may cause the Miracast feature to not function properly. Click here to check for Miracast compatible Android smartphones and tablets.
- Miracast (wireless mirroring) will require that the vehicle's parking brake be engaged to mirror your smartphone or view any content from your smartphone on the receiver's touchscreen monitor. Only audio content will be heard without the vehicle's parking brake engaged.
- The Apple iPhone does not support Miracast or wireless mirroring.
Built-In WiFi: The JVC receiver's built-in WiFi can only be used for Wireless Apple CarPlay, Android Auto Wireless, and Wireless Mirroring via Miracast for select Android devices. The built-in WiFi is not designed to be used with WiFi hotspots.
GPS Antenna: The included GPS antenna must be installed for Android Auto and Apple CarPlay navigation maps. The GPS antenna comes with a self-stick pad which mounts it on top of your dash inside the vehicle.
Cellular & Data Plan Requirements: Access to CarPlay, Android Auto, Mircast, and Mirroring apps will depend on the availability of a cellular and/or WiFi network for purposes of allowing your iPhone or Android smartphone to connect to the Internet. Your compatible Apple or Android device will need an active Data Plan account with connection to the Internet via 3G, EDGE, LTE (4G), or WiFi.
Smartphone Charging: The JVC KW-V960BW will also charge (5V/1.5A) your Android smartphone or Apple iPod/iPhone device while connected via USB with the vehicle's ignition switch set to the 'ACC' or 'On' position.
Disc Compatibility: The JVC KW-V960BW has a front-loading disc-slot to make loading your disc easier because there is no panel to slide or fold-down. The KW-V960BW supports playback of DVD-Video, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, CD-Audio, CD-R/RW, and VCD discs. The unit supports a variety of music and video files recorded onto a disc.
- Disc Auto Reload: If an ejected disc is not removed within 20 seconds, the disc is automatically inserted again into the loading slot to protect it from dust; playback starts automatically.
- Parental Control (DVD only): Parental Control allows you to restrict DVD playback according to a predetermined level. You can select a parental control rating from 0-8, which is protected by a 4-digit password.
Note: There is no physical eject button on the receiver. The eject button is accessed through the touchscreen monitor.
Dual USB Ports: The JVC KW-V960BW features two rear-panel USB inputs (one is "black" and the other is "grey"). Each rear-panel USB input consists of a USB (type-A) port attached to the rear-chassis by a 7" pigtail and comes with a 39" USB extension cable. These USB ports can be used for connection and control of up to two portable USB mass-storage class (MSC) devices, such as a USB thumbdrive. The USB ports enable playback of a variety of audio (including Hi-Res FLAC/WAV), video, and photo files stored on a compatible USB memory device (see chart below).
- High Resolution Audio Playback: The JVC DVD receiver supports playback of high-resolution FLAC & WAV music files (up to 24-bit/192kHz) via USB. High-Resolution Audio is high-quality sound that exceeds CD standard. High-resolution audio captures and beautifully expresses all the details of your favorite music.
- USB Charging: USB portable audio devices that can be charged via USB will be charged when plugged into the DVD receiver's USB ports (5V/1.5A), and the vehicle's ignition switch is set to ACC or On.
- You can connect two USB MSC devices at one time and switch between the USB devices on the JVC receiver's touchscreen. The unit does not combine the music libraries of the USB devices; you can only listen to one USB device at a time.
- You can connect an Android smartphone with Android Auto to the "grey" USB port and a USB thumbdrive to the "black" USB port at the same time.
- You can connect an Apple iPod/iPhone to the "black" USB port and a USB thumbdrive to the "grey" USB port at the same time.
- The USB ports do not support MTP (Media Transfer Protocol), AOA (Android Open Accessory), USB hubs, or card-readers.
File Compatibility: The JVC KW-V960BW supports the following types of audio and video files recorded onto a disc or loaded onto a USB mass storage class device.
|Media Type||Disc (DVD/CD)||USB (MSC)|
|File System||ISO9660 Level 1/Level 2, Joliet, Romeo, Long File Name||FAT 16/32, exFAT, NTFS|
|Playable File Types||Audio|| |
MP3/WMA/AAC: bit rate of 8-320kbps; sampling
frequency of 16-48kHz
|MP3/WMA/AAC: bit rate of 8-320kbps; sampling
frequency of 16-48kHz |
Vorbis: variable bit-rate; sampling frequency of 16-48kHz
FLAC/WAV (Hi-Res): bit depth of 16/24-bit; sampling frequency of 16-192kHz
|Video||MPEG-1: max resolution of 352 x 240 or 352 x 288;
max bit-rate of 1.5Mbps |
MPEG-2: max resolution of 720 x 480 or 720 x 576; max bit-rate of 8Mbps
MPEG-4/H.264: max resolution of 1920 x 1080 (30fps); max bit-rate of 8Mbps
WMV/MKV: max resolution of 1920 x 1080 (30fps); max bit-rate of 8Mbps
|Maximum # of Folders/Files||5,000 folders/999 files per folder||9,999 folders/999 files per folder|
|Tags||MP3 ID3-tags (ver. 1.0/1.1/2.2/2.3/2.4), WMA-, AAC-, and FLAC-tags|
iPod/iPhone Music Playback Only: If you don't desire Apple CarPlay, you can also connect your Lightning-connector Apple iPod/iPhone to the KW-V960BW for music playback & control only using the Lightning-to-USB cable that came with your Apple device or other Apple Certified Lightning-to-USB cable (sold separately - see Accessories Tab). Simply plug your compatible Apple device into either of the JVC receiver's rear-panel USB ports. The JVC receiver supports playback of stored music and music apps, along music browsing and playback control, plus song/artist information and album art.
|Apple Device||Generation||Tested Version||Media Type||Control Type||Specific Apps||Display Type||Bluetooth||Charge|
|Audio||Video||Head Unit||iPod/iPhone||CarPlay||Mirror||Album Art||Song/Artist||Track Info||Phone||Audio||Siri|
- Only one Apple Lightning-connector device can be connected at a time. Not compatible with 30-pin Apple devices.
- Apple iPod/iPhone software updates may change functionality results. If you download a newer software version, you may need to reset the head unit and your iPod/iPhone to regain functionality. If this doesn't work, you may need to wait until a newer software update is available.
Control Functions: The JVC head unit allows you to navigate the music library of your iPod/iPhone or USB device from its touchscreen controls. The head unit offers unique search features like Category Search & Link Search; plus offers basic playback functions like Play/Pause, Fast Forward/Rewind, Previous/Next Track and Repeat/Random.
- Category Search: You can navigate music stored on your compatible iPod/iPhone or USB memory device by Artist, Song, Album, or Genre. Once a category is selected, you can search the contents alphabetically.
- Link Search: Link Search allows you to play songs related to the currently playing song. The head unit can create an album list of the currently playing artist, a song list of the currently playing album, a artist list of the currently playing genre, or a album list of currently playing composer.
Song/Artist Info with Album Art: The JVC KW-V960BW will display song/artist information, as well as album art for your music files on your connected Apple iPod/iPhone or USB MSC device.
Firmware Updates (via USB): The unit's operating system is updateable via free downloadable software from JVC's Support Site. Firmware downloads assist in maintaining system performance when using external devices and emerging technologies. Firmware/software updates can be downloaded onto a USB thumbdrive from your computer and then inserted into the head unit's USB port and uploaded. Go to JVC's Support Site for the latest firmware/software updates.
Bluetooth 5.0: The JVC KW-V960BW is equipped with built-in Bluetooth 5.0 allowing you to make and receive phone calls wirelessly through the receiver; as well as stream music wirelessly from your smartphone to the head unit. In order to use Bluetooth wireless technology, your phone must also be Bluetooth compatible and be able to interpret certain profiles. This unit is compatible with the following Bluetooth Profiles:
- Hands-Free Communication: HFP 1.7 (Hands Free Profile), PBAB 1.0 (Phone Book Access Profile).
- Audio Streaming: A2DP 1.3 (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile), AVRCP 1.6 (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile).
Note: Due to the differences in Bluetooth technology, some Bluetooth enabled devices may be incompatible, function improperly, or may not support all features when used with the JVC KW-V960BW. Check here for the latest Bluetooth compatibility information.
SSP & USB Pairing: With Secure Simple Pairing (SSP), you can easily pair a Bluetooth enabled phone to the JVC KW-V960BW without having to enter pin codes or go through complicated settings. You can even pair your Apple iPhone (iOS 5.0+) or Android smartphone (OS 4.0+) or by simply connecting it to the JVC head unit via USB and following a single prompt on the head unit's display. You can pair up to ten Bluetooth-enabled devices to the JVC receiver. When an already paired Bluetooth device is in close proximity to the receiver, the auto connection function automatically pairs the two units.
- Dual Phone Connection: Thanks to the Dual Phone Connection feature, two Bluetooth-enabled phones can remain connected to the JVC receiver. This means you can an answer an incoming call from either phone from the head unit. Also, both of your phone's contact lists are downloaded to the receiver. To make a call from one of the phones using the JVC receiver, you simply have to select Phone 1 or Phone 2 on the head unit's touchscreen.
- Streaming DJ: The new Streaming DJ feature allows five Bluetooth audio source devices to be connected to the JVC receiver at one time, so you can switch between Bluetooth playback sources a lot easier and quicker. While "BT Audio" source is selected on the head unit, you can simply press the music playback button on your connected Bluetooth source devices to switch between devices and begin music playback. However, you cannot stream audio from two different Bluetooth audio source devices at the same time or combine music libraries or playlists from two different connected devices.
Hands-Free Communication w/ External Mic: The head unit supports Bluetooth hands-free communication for your Bluetooth enabled mobile phone. Thanks to the latest Hands-Free Profile (HFP 1.7) with wideband speech capability, the JVC KW-V960BW provides more natural sound quality and details during wireless calls. The touchscreen controls of the KW-V960BW can be used to dial a number, answer an in-coming call, or end a call. The unit also includes an external microphone, so you can carry on your side of the conversation while listening to the caller through your vehicles speakers (All or Front only). During a conversation, you can switch between the Private Mode (talking directly on your phone) and the Hands Free Mode.
- Answering a Call: When a call comes in, a ring-tone will be heard through your vehicle's speaker and the caller's name or phone number will be displayed. You can answer the call from the head unit's touchscreen, or setup the head unit to automatically answer the incoming call immediately (1-30 seconds).
- Dialing a Number: Using the KW-V960BW, you can dial a
phone number in one of the following ways:
- Entering a Phone Number: Allows you to directly dial a phone number from the head unit's touchscreen keypad.
- Preset Dialing: Allows you to register up to 5 phone numbers for quick dialing. The preset numbers can be accessed from the head unit's touchscreen.
- Phonebook: You can download phonebook data (up to 1000 entries) from your phone to the KW-V960BW. You can then dial by using the downloaded phone book and search it alphabetically.
- Call History: The Call History is a list of calls that have originated from and were received by this unit that you can dial. You can select Outgoing, Incoming, or Missed calls (up to 50 entries total).
- Voice Dialing: If your mobile phone supports voice recognition (including Siri or Google Voice), then you can dial out by voice command. Simply speak into the included microphone.
Note: This unit allows you to answer a call or dial out using any option without engaging the vehicle's parking brake.
Wireless Audio Streaming: The JVC KW-V960BW supports wireless audio playback (AD2P) and control (AVRCP) of a Bluetooth-enabled smartphone or audio player, plus song/artist information display. You are able to stream your stored music library on your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone, as well as music apps downloaded on your smartphone to the JVC KW-V960BW for playback.
- LDAC: LDAC sends approximately three times more data (at the maximum 990 kbps transfer rate) than conventional Bluetooth audio for superior wireless listening. Unlike other Bluetooth compatible coding technologies, it operates without any down-conversion of the Hi-Res Audio content (excluding DSD and MQA), and allows approximately 3x more data than those other technologies to be transmitted over a Bluetooth wireless network with superiro sound quality, by means of efficient coding and optimized packetization. Your Bluetooth device most also supports LDAC to enjoy this high-resolution Bluetooth codec. The KW-V960BW also supports SBC for the majority of Bluetooth source devices and AAC for Apple iOS Bluetooth devices.
- Advanced Music Browsing: In addition to basic playback functions (Play/Pause, FF/RW, Skip, Random/Repeat), the KW-V960BW lets you browse your stored music by Playlist, Artist, Album, Song, etc. (AVRCP 1.4-up phones only; which includes Android 4.0+ and iPhone 5.0+).
- Song/Artist Information: The head unit will also display your stored music and music app's song information; such as Artist name and Song/Album title (not compatible with all apps).
Note: When an incoming call or outgoing call is in progress from your Bluetooth enabled mobile phone, audio streaming will be paused so you can take your call. Once the call is finished, your streaming music will resume.
External Microphone: The JVC KW-V960BW includes an external microphone to carry on your side of your phone conversation and voice command dialing. The external wired microphone offers improved audio quality versus an integrated microphone, so you can be heard easier over noisy traffic and road noise. You can adjust the volume level, echo cancellation, and noise reduction of the microphone without affecting the other sources. The external microphone features an attached 10' cable terminated by a right-angle 3.5mm connector which plugs into the mic input on the rear-panel of the head unit. The microphone offers an integrated mounting bracket which can be clipped to your vehicle's sun-visor or taped to your dash.
SiriusXM-Ready: The JVC KW-V960BW is SiriusXM 3.0 Ready and compatible with the SiriusXM Connect Vehicle Tuner (220SXV300, sold separately). The SiriusXM Connect Vehicle Tuner supports SiriusXM programming with access to 140+ SiriusXM channels via subscription; check out the most popular SiriusXM subscription packages here. Additional features of the SiriusXM Connect tuner include:
- Channel List w/ Category Search: A channel list displays a list of all available channels. The Category Search function searches for channels in a certain category.
- Song/Artist Info + Album Art: Displayed Information such as Channel Name, Channel Logo, Artist Name, Song Title, & Album Art can be viewed on the head unit's LCD
- Smart Favorite Presets: Up to 20 SiriusXM Satellite
Radio station presets can be saved. Up to 6 of your SiriusXM presets on the
current band are recognized as Smart Favorites for advanced features such as
TuneStart, TuneScan, & TuneMix.
- TuneStart: TuneStart allows you to choose whether to start a song from the beginning or from its live point when tuning to a Smart Favorite channel.
- TuneScan: TuneScan plays the first 6 seconds of each song that has not been listened to from each of the channels which you have saved as Smart Favorites.
- TuneMix: TuneMix plays a unique blend of songs from your Smart Favorite preset music channels from the current SiriusXM preset band, allowing you to build a custom channel from as few as two to as many as six music channels.
- Instant Replay: You can pause, rewind, and replay up to 60 minutes of current channel. You'll also be able to rewind and replay the last 30 minutes of content from your six Smart Favorite channels.
- Alerts: Receive alerts of your favorite song or artist,
favorite sports teams, plus traffic and weather.
- Content Alerts: When a broadcast program related to the your favorite artist or song starts, a message appears to allow you to switch to that station.
- SportsFlash: SportsFlash will notify you when a big play happens during a game with one your favorite sports teams. You can choose to tune to that station or continue to listening to the previous channel.
- Traffic & Weather Now: Traffic & Weather Now allows you to access the latest report whenever you want to hear it by city.
- Parental Control: Channels containing unsuitable content for children can be blocked.
Note: A separate SiriusXM Satellite Radio subscription is required (operates on the XM Network). However, you can easily add this SiriusXM tuner to an existing Sirius or XM account for a Multi-Radio Discount Plan.
AM/FM Tuner: KW-V960BW features a built-in AM/FM tuner with manual, seek, and preset tuning. You can store a total of 15 FM stations presets and 5 AM station presets. The radio allows you to set your AM/FM stations manually or automatically. You can activate the monaural mode to improve FM reception, when a station is weak (the stereo effect will be lost).
- RDS (Radio Data System): RDS (Radio Data System) is a service used by some radio stations to transmit data outside of normal radio broadcast signals. When an RDS station is received, you can immediately find out what kind of data is being transmitted by looking at the program service name which appears in the display after the frequency.
- Traffic Information: There is also a switchable Traffic Information function, which will automatically tune a traffic bulletin when it is broadcast on FM only, even when you're not listening to the radio.
- US or European Tuning: You can set the built-in AM/FM tuner between US standard and European tuning spacing.
Apple Music Radio (iPhone Only): You can playback Apple Music Radio on your USB or Bluetooth connected Apple iOS 8.0+ device through the JVC KW-M560BT. With a cellular connection on your iPhone, you can listen to Beats 1 and other live radio stations through the JVC receiver. Apple Music subscribers can also listen to on-demand stations for almost any genre or create their own stations. You can use the head unit's touchscreen to select between your Apple Music Radio stations. The touchscreen will also display song/artist/album information (no album art).
Note: Access to Apple Radio will depend on the availability of a cellular and/or WiFi network for purposes of allowing your iPhone to connect to the Internet.
24-Bit/192kHz DAC: The JVC KW-V960BW utilizes a 24-bit/192kHz digital to analog converter (DAC) for superior sound quality with a Signal to Noise ratio up to 90.5dB.
MOSFET Amplifier: The JVC KW-V960BW is equipped with a MOSFET amplifier. Compared to conventional power supplies, the MOSFET amplification circuit is smaller and more efficient, and it delivers increased power with less distortion and absolutely zero on/off switching noise. More power means louder and cleaner music at higher volumes because you're not pushing the limits of the amplification circuit. The power output specs for the KW-V960BW are as follows:
- Full Bandwidth Power: 22 watts RMS x 4 channels (at 4 ohms, 20-20kHz, 1% THD)
- Maximum Output Power: 50 watts x 4 channels (200 total watts)
6ch/5V Preamp Outputs + Sub Control: The KW-V960BW features front, rear and subwoofer 5-volt preamp outputs. The front and rear speaker preamp outputs are balance and fade adjustable. The subwoofer preamp output is non-fading and offers independent level control (-50 to +10).
Vehicle Setup: Indicate your vehicle type, speakers sizes installed in your vehicle, your rear speaker location, plus your main listening postion and the distance of each speaker to the your main listening position to optimize the sound inside your vehicle.
- Vehicle Type: You can select your vehicle type to automatically set the delay time of each speaker for timing adjustment of sound output of each channel to have the highest surround effect. Choose from Compact, Full Size Car, Wagon, Mini Van, SUV, or Off.
- Speaker Size: Select which size speakers are in your vehicle - Tweeter (Small, Medium, Large, None); Front & Rear (3.5", 4", 4.75", 5", 6.5", 6.75", 7", 4x6", 5x7", 6x8", 6x9", 7x10", None); Subwoofer: 6.5", 8", 10", 12", 15"+, None).
- Speaker Locations: You can indicate the location of your front and rear speakers - Front (Upper Door, Lower Door, On Dash, Under Dash) and Rear (Upper Door, Lower Door, Parcel Shelf/Rear Deck, Upper Cargo Area, Lower Cargo Area.
- Listening Position: You can choose from All, Front Left, Front Right or Front. You can even use the Front Focus feature to focus the sound image on the front of the selected seat.
- Digital Time Alignment: You can select to manually fine tune your vehicle's sound stage, using Digital Time Alignment (DTA) by selecting the distance (0-20') for each individual speaker in the vehicle compared to your listening position. In addition, you're able to adjust the output level (-8 to 0dB) of each speaker.
Crossover Network: The JVC KW-V960BW lets you choose between a 2-way or 3-way crossover network for your car audio application.
- 2-Way Crossover: Allows you to set high-pass and
low-pass crossovers for a standard Tweeter, Front, Rear, and Subwoofer
- Tweeter: high pass filter (HPF)
- Frequency: 1kHz, 1.6kHz, 2.5kHz, 4kHz, 5kHz, 6.3kHz, 8kHz, 10kHz, 12.5kHz
- Gain: -8 to 0 dB
- Front & Rear: high pass filter (HPF)
- Frequency: 30Hz, 40Hz, 50Hz, 60Hz, 70Hz, 80Hz, 90Hz, 100Hz, 120Hz, 150Hz, 180Hz, 220Hz, 250Hz, Through (Full-Range)
- Slope: -6dB, -12dB, -18dB, -24dB
- Gain: -8 to 0 dB
- Sub: low pass filter (LPF)
- Frequency: 30Hz, 40Hz, 50Hz, 60Hz, 70Hz, 80Hz, 90Hz, 100Hz, 120Hz, 150Hz, 180Hz, 220Hz, 250Hz, Through (Full-Range)
- Slope: -6dB, -12dB, -18dB, -24dB
- Phase: Reverse (180°), Normal (0°)
- Gain: -8 to 0 dB
- Tweeter: high pass filter (HPF)
- 3-Way Crossover: Allows you to set high-pass and
low-pass crossovers for a complex 3-way speaker system with Highs, Mids, and
- Tweeter: high pass filter (HPF)
- HPF Frequency: 1kHz, 1.6kHz, 2.5kHz, 4kHz, 5kHz, 6.3kHz, 8kHz, 10kHz, 12.5kHz
- Slope: -6dB, -12dB
- Phase: Reverse (180°), Normal (0°)
- Gain: -8 to 0 dB
- Midrange: high pass filter (HPF) & low pass
- HPF Frequency: 30Hz, 40Hz, 50Hz, 60Hz, 70Hz, 80Hz, 90Hz, 100Hz, 120Hz, 150Hz, 180Hz, 220Hz, 250Hz, Through (Full-Range)
- LPF Frequency: 1kHz, 1.6kHz, 2.5kHz, 4kHz, 5kHz, 6.3kHz, 8kHz, 10kHz, 12.5kHz
- Slope: -6dB, -12dB
- Phase: Reverse (180°), Normal (0°)
- Gain: -8 to 0 dB
- Woofer: low pass filter (LPF)
- LPF Frequency: 30Hz, 40Hz, 50Hz, 60Hz, 70Hz, 80Hz, 90Hz, 100Hz, 120Hz, 150Hz, 180Hz, 220Hz, 250Hz, Through (Full-Range)
- Slope: -6dB, -12dB
- Phase: Reverse (180°), Normal (0°)
- Gain: -8 to 0 dB
- Tweeter: high pass filter (HPF)
Equalizer: The JVC KW-V960BW is equipped with 8 EQ Presets and a 13-Band EQ. Choose the one that best fits your type of music listening. A different EQ curve can be set for each source or the same EQ curve can be applied to all sources.
- EQ Presets: You can choose between the following EQ presets - Flat, Hard Rock, Pop, Hip Hop, R&B, Jazz, Classical, & User (1-4). The User mode allows you to select either the 3-band Easy EQ or 13-Band Pro EQ.
- Pro EQ: The units Pro EQ consists of a 13-band equalizer (62.5Hz, 100Hz, 160Hz, 250Hz, 400Hz, 630Hz, 1kHz, 1.6kHz, 2.5kHz, 4kHz, 6.3kHz, 10kHz, & 16kHz). Each frequency can be adjusted from -9 to +9.
Music Enhancement: You can restore the sound lost due to audio compression, as well as enhance the sound by virtually manipulating the soundscape.
- K2 Technology: The KW-V960BW employs K2 technology which dramatically improves the sound quality of compressed music files during CD, USB, and Bluetooth playback. When the K2 feature is activated, the sound becomes wider, smoother, and more natural. K2 will expand the digital data of the audio CD recorded at 44.1kHz to 192 kHz. It is also possible to recreate the high-frequency range above 20kHz that is cut during the CD formatting.
- Sound Effects: The KW-V960BW offers adjustable Sound Effects to provide a better listening experience inside your vehicle. Use the "Space Enhancement" feature to virtually broaden the soundstage inside your vehicle. Use the "Sound Lift" feature to virtually lift the sound to ear level. And use the "Sound Response" feature to virtually make the sound more realistic and live inside your car.
Volume Level & Bass Management: The DVD receiver offers several volume level adjustments to tailor the audio output of your sources. The KW-V960BW also provides bass management to get the most impact out of your system.
- Loudness, Bass Boost & Bass Extension: The Loudness feature boosts low and high frequencies to produce a well-balanced sound at a low volume level. The unit's Bass Boost enhances low bass frequencies at any volume level. There is also a Bass Extension feature which further enhances the unit's bass output on frequencies lower than 62.5Hz.
- Volume Offset: The input level of each source (other than FM) is adjustable relative to the FM radio volume, so there isn't a significant volume difference when changing sources. Each source is individually adjustable from -15 to +6.
Source Beep: The in-dash receiver provides an audible beep to confirm source selection. This function can be turned On or Off.
AV Input: The JVC KW-V960BW DVD receiver is outfitted with a rear-panel minijack (3.5mm) audio/video input to connect external AV sources, such as a game system, Blu-ray player, or TV tuner. The unit's 3.5mm AV input (with the help of the included minijack-to-composite video adapter cable) can be configured to act as a camera input for adding a rear, front, or side camera.
AV Output (with Dual Zone): The unit features a composite video jack and 3.5mm audio jack to output AV signals to an optional monitor and headphone system. You can select different source for the front and rear posistions in the vehicle. The unit's AV output can be set to AV-In, USB, iPod or Off. Volume of the second zone can be controlled by the DVD receiver or your rear entertainment system.
- If you select Disc, CarPlay, Android Auto, Mirror, Miracast, or Bluetooth as the front source, you cannot select USB or iPod as the rear source.
- If you select USB or Bluetooth as the front source, you cannot select Disc as the rear source.
- If you select iPod as the front source, you cannot select Disc or USB as the rear source.
- You cannot select iPod as the rear source if it is connected via Bluetooth.
4 Camera Inputs: The unit features a composite video input for connecting an optional rear view camera, such as the Kenwood CMOS-230 (113CMOS230, sold separately). By connecting a rear view camera, you can use the in-dash receiver's touchscreen LCD to see what's behind you when backing up. There is also a composite video input for connecting a front camera (sold separately), so you can display what's ahead of you on the head unit's touchscreen LCD monitor. In addition, there is a third composite video camera input, plus you can configure the unit's 3.5mm AV input with the help of the included minijack-to-composite video adapter cable to act as a camera input, for adding side cameras - for a total of 4 camera inputs.
- Parking Guide Lines: When a rear-view camera is connected to the dedicated rear view camera input and you are viewing a rear view image, parking guide lines appear on-screen making parking easy and safer. There are three color-coded horizontal guidelines and two vertical guidelines.
- Rear-View Auto Switching: The video from the dedicated rear view camera connection can be set to display when switched to this input, or display the rear view camera video automatically when the vehicle is shifted into Reverse gear. The purple/white wire of the wiring harness must be connected to the vehicle's reverse lamp circuit for automatic video switching. Automatic video switching takes approximately 0.8 seconds.
Note: The camera feature is meant as a driving aid only; never solely rely on the cameras while driving. In addition to using the cameras, always look around you to make sure everything is clear when making in vehicle manuevers.
OEM Integration: This JVC DVD receiver is compatible with the iDatalink Maestro RR (794ADSMRR, sold separately); a web programmable module that will permit the aftermarket JVC receiver to work with select Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury vehicles that feature the factory SYNC system; as well as select GM vehicles with factory OnStar; select Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep vehicles with U-Connect, plus select Honda/Acura, Toyota/Scion, Volkswagen & Subaru vehicles with factory digital amplifiers.
- Retained Features: The iDatalink Maestro RR lets Ford/Lincoln/Mercury, GM, Dodge/Chrysler, and VW owners swap out their factory radio for this aftermarket JVC head unit; while retaining the Ford Sync system, GM OnStar system, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep U-Connect system, steering wheel controls, Bluetooth, USB interface, Satellite Radio, and 911 assist. You also get to keep the hands-free mic that comes with the car (which is specially tuned to that particular vehicle). *Retained features will vary by vehicle.
- Extra Features: In some installations, the iDatalink Maestro RR lets you configure the head unit to operate interior climate controls and provides extra visual data; such as User Selectable Gauges, Vehicle Info (Tire Pressure/Battery Voltage/Check Engine Codes/Door Ajar Warning), and Visual Park Assist. *Extra features will vary by vehicle.
Note: The iDatalink Maestro RR is web programmable, which means you'll need to flash the iDatalink Maestro RR interface module with the correct firmware from iDatalink's website. In addition to flashing the iDatalink Maestro RR module, you'll also need a vehicle specific harness (sold separately). The JVC receiver's OEM Setup menu must also be configured with your compatible vehicle's factory system before initial operation.
6.8" Clear Resistive Touchscreen: The JVC KW-V960BW features a 6.8" widescreen (16:9) clear resistive touchscreen LCD with LED backlighting. The clear resistive touchscreen LCD provides a high contrast ratio, crystal clear display, and vivid text. The LCD touchscreen has a resolution of 800 (H) x 480 (V) x RGB with 1,152,000 total pixels. The LCD serves as a video monitor, system information display, and touchscreen control panel. Electronic angle settings adjust the display for best off axis viewing (actual screen does not move).
- Gesture Control: In addition to basic touch control, the receiver's 6.8" touchscreen offers Gesture Control. Gesture Control lets you operate certain functions of the KW-V960BW by making specific gesture commands on the unit's touchscreen. You can adjust the volume of the multimedia receiver by making a circular motion with your finger on the unit's touchscreen. You'll also be able to navigate your music by simply swiping the touchscreen left/right or up/down.
- Push-Button Control: In addition to touchscreen and gesture control, the KW-V960BW features three push-button controls for Volume Up/Down and Menu/Power/Voice (FNC).
Display Settings: You can make the following adjustments to the head unit's touchscreen display to better fit your application and needs.
- Custom Shortcuts & Favorite Key: You can customize the head unit's Home Screen by rearranging the icons and moving the icons of the nine most sources you use most to the first page of the Home Screen. Four programmable shortcut source keys offer a quick jump to your favorite sources from almost any screen. You can aslo assign your most used function to the unit's "Favorite" touchscreen icon for easier and faster access.
- Background Color & Wallpapers: You can choose between nine preset background colors - Light Blue, Red, Aqua, Yellow, Orange, Purple, Pink, Dark Blue, or User. The User mode allows you to customize your own background color. In addition, there are twelve preset background images (wallpapers) or you can download your own JPEG/PNG/BMP still image (800x600) for use as the unit's background from a connected USB thumbdrive. The Live Wallpaper feature even lets you synchronize background visuals and color with your music.
- Display Widgets: You can select from a variety of display widgets - including Clock/Spectrum Analyzer, Current Source Information, Compass, Volume Meter, and Photo Frame. The Photo Frame widget can display a slideshow of image files (up to 500) stored on an inserted USB thumbdrive. Images must be JPEG (5000x5000), PNG (1000x1000), or BMP (1000x1000). Images remain on your USB device and are not downloaded to the head unit; the USB thumbdrive must be inserted for this feature to work.
- AV Picture: During video playback, you can adjust the screen's backlight, contrast, brightness, color, tint, & aspect ratio (Full/Normal/Auto).
- Illumination Dimmer: The illumination dimmer can also be set to Off (normal brightness at all times), On (display is always dimmed), or Sync (dims or brightens when the headlight switch is turned on or off).
- Clock & Date: The DVD receiver offers a 12-hour clock & day/month/year display. The clock is visible from any source or menu screen. With your vehicle's key in the accessory or On position, the head unit will continue to display the LCD background image, clock, and button illumination during "AV Off" mode. Pressing the "Power Off" touchscreen icon turns the unit off completely.
Parking Brake Interlock: To prevent the display of video while the vehicle is in motion, the light green wire (within harness) must be connected to the vehicle's parking brake detection circuit. You cannot view video unless your vehicle's parking brake is engaged. If you attempt to view video without the parking brake engaged, the unit's LCD touchscreen will simply display a blue screen and "Parking Off". While your vehicle is in motion (parking brake off), you can still view all of the head unit's menu screens/settings, source information, metadata, and album artwork; as well as CarPlay and Android Auto.
Note: The parking brake wire must also be connected and the parking brake engaged for certain setup functions and menu options.
Remote Control: The JVC KW-V960BW offers compatibility with factory steering wheel controls (adapter sold separately) and is compatible with JVC' IR wireless remote control (sold separately) for added convenience. JVC also offers a remote application which allows you to control the receiver from your smartphone device.
- Steering Wheel Controls: The head unit features a factory steering wheel remote control input wire (blue/yellow) within the included wiring harness that lets you keep your vehicle's factory radio steering wheel remote controls when used with an optional steering wheel audio control adapter (sold separately).
- Remote S App: The JVC Remote S (for Apple iOS 9.0+ and Android OS 5.0+) is an application that will connect and control the in-dash receiver from your compatible Apple or Android device via Bluetooth, like a wireless remote control. You can select source input, as well as command basic playback controls such as Play/Pause or Previous/Next Track from the touchscreen of your compatible smartphone. This application can also display the receiver's source and song/artist information on the screen of your compatible Apple iOS or Android device.
- Optional Remote Control: The JVC DVD receiver is compatible with JVC's wireless IR remote control (RM-RK258, sold separately).
Security Code: You can program the unit with a 4 digit security code. Once the unit has been programmed with a security code, the code must be entered to use the unit after it has been disconnected from power.
The JVC KW-V960BW replaces these items
- 6.8" Clear Resistive touchscreen display (blue button illumination)
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay compatible
1 question already asked