About the Polk Audio DB 572
If you're building your new system on a budget, Polk Audio's DB+ Series speakers are a dynamite value as well as being stellar performers. Their journey to excellence begins with a laser-imaged design that ensures minimal distortion, a smooth response, and incredible sonic detail.
Honed Polk perfection
These DB572 2-way speakers feature a 5"x7" polypropylene woofer cone with a strong rubber surround for solid playback and resilience under the environmental stress that comes with living in your car doors. A 3/4" silk dome tweeter delivers smooth highs with precision to give you a vibrant soundstage, while a built-in crossover keeps the highs and lows flowing to the proper drivers.
Grilles are not included; the factory grilles should be suitable for most applications.
- 2-way car speakers (pair)
- 5"x7" polypropylene woofer cone with rubber surround
- 3/4" silk dome tweeter
- handles up to 75 watts RMS (225 watts peak power)
- frequency range: 35-22,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 92 dB
- top-mount depth: 2-1/4"
- grilles not included
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # DB572
What's in the box:
- Two 2-way speakers
- Two 12" Lengths of speaker wire (tinned wire on one end and female quick slides on the other)
- 4 Red plastic butt connectors
- Eight 1" Stainless steel screws
- 8 Stainless steel speed clips
- Owner's manual
- Online registration information
Polk Audio DB 572 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Polk Audio DB 572
Features & specs
|Tweeter Design||3/4" Dome|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Sensitivity (1W at 1 meter)||92|
|Sensitivity at 2.83 volts||N/A|
|Frequency Response||35 - 22k Hz|
|Minimum RMS Wattage||---|
|Maximum RMS Wattage||75|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||225|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||2 1/4|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||2 13/16|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||0|
|Mounting Height (Inches)||0.524|
Dynamic Balance: Dynamic Balance is a proprietary Polk Audio technology using laser imaging to determine what combination of speaker materials create the least amount of resonance. Eliminating resonance in speakers results in a wide, smooth response and low distortion.
5x7/6x8 Speaker: This speaker can be used in both 5x7 and 6x8 applications. Please enter your vehicle information to confirm fit.
Marine Certification: Polk speakers are marine certified, making them a good choice for boats in fresh water, convertibles, motorcycles, ATVs, and other applications where the speaker might get wet. Because they have coated steel baskets and the terminals and crossover components are not covered, we do not recommend using them in salt water environments.
The Polk Audio DB 572 replaces these items
- polymer composite woofer with butyl rubber surround
- 3/4" aluminum dome tweeter
- power range: 2-60 watts RMS (180 watts peak power)
For 5"x7" and 6"x8" openings
- polymer/mica composite woofer with butyl rubber surround
- 3/4" liquid-cooled silk/polymer composite dome tweeter
- power range: 6-60 watts RMS (180 watts peak power)
7 questions already asked