About the Polk Audio Signature Elite ES30
A full-range center channel speaker
A full-range center channel speaker
Use the Polk Audio Signature Elite ES30 for your home theater's center channel, and it will serve up crisp dialogue and dynamic sound effects. This speaker is a perfect match — both in terms of stylish looks and clean sound — to the rest of the speakers in the Signature Elite series.
Built for smooth sound
The ES30 is made with high-quality materials for natural, low-distortion sound. Housed within its cabinet is a 1" high-resolution Terylene dome tweeter for clear, detailed highs and realistic reproduction of vocals. Two highly efficient 5-1/4" Dynamic Balance® woofers are made of lightweight yet durable mica-reinforced polypropylene. The non-resonant MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) cabinet and anti-diffraction grille help eliminate sound-muddying vibration and distortion. Polk's exclusive Power Port technology adds low-end impact.
- dual 5-1/4" mica-reinforced polypropylene Dynamic Balance® cone drivers
- 1" Terylene high-res dome tweeter
- handles up to 125 watts
- frequency response: 55-40,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 89 dB
- 8-ohm impedance
- Power Port® technology for enhanced bass response
- non-resonant MDF cabinet
- 5-way gold-plated binding posts
- anti-diffraction magnetic grilles for minimal sonic interference
Dimensions and warranty:
- 20-1/16"W x 7-1/2"H x 10-5/8"D
- weight: 19 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 300365-03-00-005
What's in the box:
- Center-channel loudspeaker
- Grille (attached)
- 4 Self-adhesive rubber feet
- Owner's Manual
- Online Product Registration
Polk Audio Signature Elite ES30 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Polk Audio Signature Elite ES30
Features & specs
|Tweeter Size (inches)||1|
|Midrange size (inches)||N/A|
|Woofer size (inches)||5-1/4|
|Connector Type||5-Way post|
|Frequency Response||55-40k Hz|
|Parts Warranty||5 Years|
|Labor Warranty||5 Years|
Dynamic Balance Drivers: Dynamic Balance is a proprietary Polk Audio technology using laser imaging to determine what combination of speaker materials create the least amount of resonance. Eliminating resonance in speakers results in a wide, smooth response and low distortion. Using just the right materials enables Polk to eliminate issues that reduce speaker performance and tune out performance-robbing resonances before they occur. Dynamic Balance ensures a rich, clean, full-range sound no matter what you're listening to. The Polk Signature Elite ES30 center-channel loudspeaker incorporates a Dynamic Balance two-way driver array with one 1" tweeter and two 5.25" woofers.
- Hi-Res 1" Terylene Tweeter: The Signature Elite ES30 center-channel loudspeaker utilizes Polk's newly designed 1" Terylene tweeter to deliver clear and detailed high-end response for improved vocals in movies and music. It will support high frequencies up to 40kHz to perfectly reproduce the latest high-resolution audio files with improved audio extension, earning Hi-Res Audio Certification.
- Two 5.25" Mica-Reinforced Polypropylene Woofers: The Signature Elite ES30 center-channel speaker employs two 5.25" Dynamic Balance low distortion mica-reinforced polypropylene midrange cone woofers for clean, clear bass, better linearity, and increased dynamic midrange. These mica-reinforced polypropylene midranges feature butyl rubber surrounds, massive ceramic motor structures, and high-temperature Conex fiber spiders that combine to create drivers of exceptionally high efficiency, for clean, clear bass, better linearity, lower distortion, and greater durability.
Phase-Optimized Precision Crossover: The Signature Elite Series center-chanel loudspeaker employs a high-performance two-way, phase-optimized precision crossover (2.8kHz) for seamless blending and optimum time alignment of the tweeter & woofers, creating a lifelike soundstage.
Power Port Technology: The Signature Elite ES30 center-channel incorporates Polk's Power Port technology with one specially designed rear-firing port. Power Port technology smoothly transition air flow from inside the speaker into your listening area for deep, extended bass impact while minimizing turbulence and distortion. Polk's patented Power Port technology delivers 3dB more bass response than a traditional ported speaker.
Non-Resonant Enclosure: The center-channel speaker's strong, rigid and acoustically inert enclosure reduces unwanted internal standing waves for less audible coloration. And non-resonant Meddite MDF construction, extra bracing, and a thick front baffle ensure a more lifelike sound. The enclosure's curved edges not only look cool, they reduce standing waves inside the cabinet for less audible coloration. The enclosure comes in a beautiful black, white, or walnut wood-grain vinyl finish.
Anti-Diffraction Magnetic Grille: The Signature Elite ES30 includes an anti-diffraction magnetic grille for unaltered sound. The integrated magnets make it easy to attach and remove the grille from the center speaker.
5-Way Binding Posts: The center-channel loudspeaker features 5-way binding posts for a secure connection to your speaker wire. The 5-way binding posts will accept bare wire (up to 10AWG), pin-connectors, spade-connectors, and banana plugs (single or dual). The speaker terminals are color coded for easy identification between positive (red) and negative (black). The speaker is 8-ohm rated.
Placement & Mounting Options: The Signature Elite ES30 center-channel loudspeaker can be mounted horizontally, under or above your flat-panel TV. You can simply place the center-channel speaker on a table-top or shelf. The speaker should be centered with the screen of your television. The included rubber increase the height of the speaker by 0.125".
Note: The center speaker does not include any type mounting bracket, key-hole slot, or threaded insert to wall-mount the speaker.
Signature Elite Series: Polk designed its Signature Elite Series of loudspeakers to bring a big surround sound and a live music experience into the comfort of your living room at an affordable price. Featuring Hi-Res certification with a new high-resolution Terylene tweeter, redesigned Dynamic Balance drivers, precision crossovers, an anti-diffraction magnetic grille, modern cabinet styling and exclusive Power Port bass enhancing technology, Polk's Signature Elite Series loudspeakers deliver crystal clear highs, detailed midrange, and deep bass; plus they look great in almost any decor. The Signature Elite Series by Polk consists of three floorstanding speakers, three bookshelf loudspeakers, one center-channel speaker, and one LCR speaker.
- Floorstanding Speakers: ES50, ES55, ES60
- Bookshelf Speakers: ES10, ES15, ES20
- Center-Channel Speaker: ES30
- LCR Speaker: ES35
Note: You may also want to add one of Polk Audio's powered subwoofers (sold separately) for even more bass response.
2 questions already asked