About the Polk EX357
Polk designed the EX3 Series to deliver audiophile performance, whether they're powered by an in-dash receiver (even a "factory" model) or by an external amp. The EX357 5"x7"/6"x8" speaker pumps out impressive bass from a moisture-resistant mica-filled polymer composite woofer with a durable butyl rubber surround.
A 3/4" soft dome tweeter broadcasts smooth, detailed highs, while the REL (Rotating Elliptical Lens) improves imaging, even from less-than-ideal factory speaker locations. Grilles are not included. (Factory grilles are appropriate for most installations.) 1-year warranty.
Priced per pair
- 2-way 5"x7"/6"x8" speakers (pair)
- polymer-mica composite woofer with butyl rubber surround
- 3/4" silk soft dome tweeter with exclusive Rotating Elliptical Lens for superior imaging
- sensitivity: 91 dB
- frequency response: 55-22,000 Hz
- recommended power range: 2-60 watts RMS
- peak power handling: 180 watts
- top-mount depth: 1-13/16"
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AA0357
What's in the box:
- Two 2-way speakers
- 2 Plastic mounting rings
- Two 12' lengths of speaker wire (each length of speaker wire has bare wire on one end and female quick-slides on the other end)
- 8 Speed clips
- 8 Self-tapping screws
- Owner's Manual
- Product Registration Card
- On-line registration sheet
Polk EX357 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Polk EX357
Features & specs
|Woofer Surround||Butyl rubber|
|Parts Warranty||1 YEAR|
|Labor Warranty||1 YEAR|
|Sensitivity (1W at 1 meter)||91|
|Sensitivity at 2.83 volts||N/A|
|Frequency Response||55 - 22k Hz|
|Minimum RMS Wattage||2|
|Maximum RMS Wattage||60|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||180|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||1 13/16|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||2 11/16|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||0|
|Mounting Height (Inches)||1.025|
Woofers: The moisture-resistant mica-filled polymer composite woofer cones produce full, accurate midbass, while the durable butyl rubber surrounds increase speaker life and improve bass response.
Tweeters: Each speaker uses a 3/4" silk dome tweeter for smooth, accurate highs.
Rotating Elliptical Lens: Each tweeter employs a Rotating Elliptical Lens that allows you to redirect and focus the high frequencies for pinpoint imaging and clear detail, even from off-axis factory speaker locations.
Anti-Diffraction Tweeter Post: The Anti-Diffraction Tweeter Posts are shaped like a funnel to minimize driver "bounce back", resulting in less distortion.
Mounting Rings: The supplied plastic mounting rings allow the speakers to be installed in 5"x7" or 6"x8" openings.