About the Polk Audio Legend L900
Three-dimensional Polk Audio surround sound
Building a Dolby Atmos® or DTS:X® home theater system with Polk Audio Legend L600 or L800 speakers? Then I recommend these voice-matched height channel modules to experience overhead sound effects without having to install in-ceiling speakers.
The L900 fits inside Polk Audio Legend L600 floor-standing speakers (shown installed, tower speaker not included).
Each L900 mounts flush inside a compatible Legend Series floor-standing speaker. An upward-firing 4" Turbine Cone™ midrange and 3/4" Pinnacle ring radiator tweeter in each module reflect sound off the ceiling for immersive overhead effects.
Do you have an Atmos-capable receiver?
Since these speakers connect to your receiver's "height" channels for power and signal, a home theater receiver with Dolby Atmos is required for operation.
- pair of height channel speaker modules for Polk Audio Legend L600 or L800 floor-standing speakers
- each module installs flush within its respective tower speaker
- tweeter and woofer are horizontally oriented to ensure phase and time alignment
- connect to a Dolby Atmos-compatible home theater receiver's height channels for power and signal
- 3/4" Pinnacle ring radiator tweeter
- 4" Turbine Cone midrange driver
- frequency response: 150-30,000 Hz (-3dB)
- recommended amplification: 30-100 watts RMS
- sensitivity: 86 dB
- nominal impedance: 4 ohms
- acoustic suspension (sealed) cabinet design once installed
- installation tool included
- 7-1/16"W x 9-7/8"H x 3-3/8"D
- weight: 3.3 lbs. (each)
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AM8690-A
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Polk Audio Legend L900