About the Polk Audio Monitor XT30
A solid center channel speaker
A solid center channel speaker
Polk's Monitor XT30 center channel enhances dialogue, music and sound effects for movies and gaming. And it's visually and voice-matched to other components in the XT series, so you can build a full high-resolution surround-sound system at a budget-friendly price.
- dual 5-1/4" bi-laminate paper cone drivers
- 1" Terylene high-res dome tweeter
- handles up to 200 watts
- frequency response: 55-40,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 89 dB
- 4- or 8-ohm impedance
- non-resonant MDF cabinet
- 5-way nickel-plated binding posts
Dimensions and warranty:
- 19-1/16"W x 6-1/2"H x 8-3/16"D
- weight: 13 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 300150-01-00-005
What's in the box:
- Center-channel loudspeaker
- Grille (attached)
- 4 Self-adhesive rubber feet
- Owner's Manual
- Online Product Registration
- Wall-Mount Template
Polk Audio Monitor XT30 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Polk Audio Monitor XT30
Features & specs
|Tweeter Size (inches)||1|
|Midrange size (inches)||N/A|
|Woofer size (inches)||5-1/4|
|Connector Type||5-Way post|
|Frequency Response||55-40k Hz|
|Parts Warranty||5 Years|
|Labor Warranty||5 Years|
Two-Way Driver Design: The Polk Monitor XT30 center-channel loudspeaker features a two-way driver design with a Hi-Res 1" Terylene tweeter and two 5.25" bi-laminate paper cone woofers for dynamic, full-range sound.
- Hi-Res 1" Terylene Tweeter: Polk's newly designed 1" Terylene tweeter delivers clear and detailed high-end response for realistic reproduction of vocals and instruments. It will support high frequencies up to 40kHz to perfectly reproduce the latest high-resolution audio files with improved audio extension, earning Hi-Res Audio Certification.
- Dual 5.25" Bi-Laminate Paper Woofers: The two 5.25" bi-laminate paper cone woofers provide a clean and open midrange sound, plus punchy and responsive bass with low distortion. You'll hear voices clearly, instruments distinctly, and effects immersively when listening to your movie and music soundtracks.
Bass Reflex MDF Cabinet: The Monitor XT30 center speaker utilizes a bass reflex cabinet with a rear-firing port for greater efficiency and bigger bass response. The critically braced MDF cabinet isolates the sound of the tweeter and woofers without adding unwanted resonances. The bass reflex MDF cabinet is finished in a black vinyl wrap and comes with a grey cloth grille.
5-Way Binding Posts: The Monitor XT30 center-channel loudspeaker is outfitted with a set of 5-way binding posts. These nickel-plated binding posts guarantee a direct, lossless connection. The binding posts will support bare wire (up to 12AWG), pin-connectors, spade-lugs, and banana plugs (single or dual). You'll need to remove the plastic caps from the binding posts in order to use banana plugs.
Placement & Mounting Options: The Monitor XT30 center-channel loudspeaker can be mounted horizontally, under or above your flat-panel TV. The speaker should be centered with the screen of your television. The included self-adhesive rubber feet let you sit the speaker safely and securely on your stand or shelf (the feet add approximately 0.25" to the overall height of the speaker).
Note: The Monitor XT30 does not included any brackets, keyhole slots, or threaded inserts to wall-mount the center speaker.
Monitor XT Series: With Polk Monitor XT Series loudspeakers, you'll maximize your enjoyment of movies, music and gaming with loud and clear, high-resolution sound, plus effortless bass. Hi-Res Audio Certified, affordable priced, and built to exceed Polk's patented quality-testing process, the Monitor XT Series fulfills the Polk promise of great sound for all. The Monitor XT Series comprises of two floorstanding loudspeakers XT60 / XT70), two bookshelf loudspeakers (XT15 / XT20), two center-channel speakers (XT30 / XT35), a Dolby-Atmos enabled speaker (XT90), and a powered subwoofer (XT12) - all sold separately.