About the Polk Audio RM6751
Most home theater receivers nowadays can deliver surround sound through as many as seven speakers even more in some cases. These single Polk satellite speakers make a great match for any Polk home theater speaker system, so you can add as many as you need for cutting-edge home theater enjoyment. The 1/2" tweeter and 3-1/2" woofer dish out clean, accurate sound. And keyhole slots on the back make these compact speakers easy to mount on your wall.
- sold individually
- bass-reflex (ported) design
- handles up to 100 watts
- 1/2" tweeter
- 3-1/2" woofer
- keyhole slot and threaded insert for easy wall-mounting
- 4-1/8"W x 6-9/16"H x 5-1/8"D
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AM6754-B
What's in the box:
- 1 White RM6751 satellite speaker
- 4 Self-adhesive rubber feet
- Online product registration sheet
Polk Audio RM6751 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Polk Audio RM6751
Features & specs
|Tweeter Size (inches)||0.5|
|Midrange Size (inches)||N/A|
|Woofer Size (inches)||3.5|
|Woofer Composition||Polymer composite|
|Sensitivity||89 @2.83Vrms dB|
|Connector Type||Spring Clip|
|Mounting Bracket Included||Yes|
|Recommended Stand Height (inches)||32|
|Parts Warranty||5 Years|
|Labor Warranty||5 Years|
Drivers: The drivers used in the RM6751 speaker are as follows:
- Midrange: The satellite features a 3-1/2" polymer composite cone, which is lightweight and efficient, resulting in clear, distortion-free midrange.
- Tweeter: The RM6751 has a high-performance 1/2" silk/polymer composite semi-dome tweeter for sweet highs and more lifelike imaging.
Enclosure: The RM6751 features a non-resonant mineral-filled polypropylene enclosure for great looks and natural sound. The integrated baffle and grille design allows maximum sound dispersion with minimum diffraction for superior imaging and room-filling sound.
Power Port: The RM6751 features a Power Port Bass Vent on the back of the enclosure to extend and strengthen the lower-midrange performance for a seamless blend with your system's subwoofer output.
Speaker Terminals: The spring clip terminals will accept pin connectors and bare wire.
Mounting Options: The RM6751 can be placed on a shelf or table top without a stand due to its flat base (self adhesive rubber feet are supplied). The satellite can be wall mounted using an optional wall mount bracket, or the integrated keyhole on the back of the enclosure.
Video Shielded: The RM6751 is magnetically (or video) shielded for safe placement near your TV or computer monitor without causing picture interference.