About the Polk Audio RM6752
The RM6752 speaker takes advantage of advanced Polk engineering to bring great sound to your center channel. To start with, it features a 1/2" dome tweeter and dual 3-1/2" midranges that anchor on-screen dialogue and special effects to your television's picture. Polk's exclusive Power Port technology produces cleaner bass for superior blending with a powered subwoofer. And the mineral-filled polypropylene enclosure virtually eliminates annoying resonance for natural sound.
The RM6752 is identical to the center speaker included with Polk's RM6750 5.1 speaker system. You can add the RM6752 to the RM6750 system as a voice-matched back surround speaker in a 6.1-channel setup. Or you can build your own system with the individually-sold, voice-matched RM6751 satellite speakers, and a Polk powered subwoofer. Buying a system a la carte lets you get the right color and number of speakers to suit your tastes, while still enjoying the benefits of a perfectly matched sat/sub setup.
- frequency response 120-20,000 Hz (-3dB)
- handles up to 100 watts
- dual keyhole slots and threaded inserts
- spring clip speaker wire connectors
- 11-5/16"W x 4-3/8"H x 5-9/16"D
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AM6752-B
What's in the box:
- 1 Black RM6752 center channel speaker
- 4 Self-adhesive rubber feet
- Online product registration sheet
Polk Audio RM6752 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Polk Audio RM6752
Features & specs
|Midrange size (inches)||N/A|
|Woofer size (inches)||3-1/2|
|Connector Type||Spring Clip|
|Sensitivity||89 @2.83Vrms dB|
|Frequency Response||120-20k Hz|
|Parts Warranty||5 Years|
|Labor Warranty||5 Years|
Drivers: The drivers used in the RM6752 speaker are as follows:
- Midrange: The center channel features two 3-1/2" polymer composite cones, which are lightweight and efficient, resulting in clear, distortion-free midrange.
- Tweeter: The RM6752 has a high-performance 1/2" silk/polymer composite semi-dome tweeter for sweet highs and more lifelike imaging.
Enclosure: The RM6752 features a non-resonant mineral-filled polypropylene enclosure for great looks and natural sound. The integrated baffle and grille design allows maximum sound dispersion with minimum diffraction for superior imaging and room-filling sound.
Power Port: The RM6752 features two Power Port Bass Vents on the back of the enclosure to extend and strengthen the lower-midrange performance for a seamless blend with your system's subwoofer output.
Speaker Terminals: The spring clip terminals will accept pin connectors and bare wire.
Mounting: The RM6752 can be placed on a shelf or table top without a stand due to its flat base (self adhesive rubber feet are supplied). The center channel can be wall mounted using an optional wall mount bracket, or the integrated keyholes on the back of the enclosure.