About the Polk Audio Reserve R300
Put movie and TV dialogue front and center
Put movie and TV dialogue front and center
It can be frustrating when movie and TV characters mouth dialogue that is difficult to hear. A good center channel like the Polk Audio Reserve R300 puts important dialogue front and center, so you don't need to ride the volume every time someone speaks. It features dual 5-1/4" Turbine Cone™ drivers that offer very accurate midrange sound, and a 1" Pinnacle ring radiator tweeter with an integrated waveguide that focuses high frequencies, so you can hear everything you need to hear.
- 1" Pinnacle ring radiator tweeter with an integrated waveguide for focused high frequencies
- dual 5-1/4" Turbine Cone™ midrange drivers
- frequency response: 65-38,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 86.5 dB
- nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- recommended amplification: 30-200 watts
- sealed enclosure eliminates chuffing and distortion
- 5-way binding post speaker terminals
- removable magnetic grille
Dimensions and warranty:
- dimensions (measured by Crutchfield): 19-1/16"W x 6-13/16"H x 8-15/16"D
- weight: 16.8 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 300030-01-00-005
What's in the box:
- Center-channel loudspeaker
- Owner's Manual
- Online Registration
Polk Audio Reserve R300 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Polk Audio Reserve R300
Features & specs
|Tweeter Type||Ring Radiator|
|Tweeter Size (inches)||1|
|Midrange size (inches)||N/A|
|Woofer size (inches)||5-1/4|
|Connector Type||Binding post|
|Frequency Response||65-38k Hz|
|Parts Warranty||5 Years|
|Labor Warranty||5 Years|
Two-Way Driver Design: The Reserve Series R300 center loudspeaker utilizes a two-way driver design and inherits the 1" Pinnacle ring radiator tweeter and 5.25" Turbine cone woofer from Polk's flagship Legend series for renowned clarity and imaging.
- 1" Pinnacle Ring Radiator Tweeter: The 1" high definition Pinnacle ring radiator tweeter, developed by Polk Audio, delivers ultra-clear, crisp highs without unwanted coloration or distortions. The Pinnacle tweeter features a finely tuned waveguide that dramatically improves the dispersion of high frequency energy ensuring a broad "sweet spot" and while the critically damped rear-chamber helps to defeat any unwanted resonances. Hi-Res certified, the Pinnacle Tweeter is designed for today's two-channel music listening as well as multichannel 3D audio found in music, movies, sports, and video games soundtracks.
- 5.25" Turbine Cone Woofers: The center loudspeaker houses two 5.25" Turbine Cone woofers to handle midrange, midbass, and bass frequencies. Polk developed the new Turbine cone to ensure the natural reproduction of the midrange, the frequencies our ears are so sensitive to. The Turbine cone combines Polk's proprietary foam core and the molded Turbine geometry which dramatically increases stiffness and damping, without adding mass - resulting in a smooth, detailed midrange and effortless bass.
Hi-Res Certified: With Hi-Res Audio certification, the Polk Reserve R300 center speaker delivers clear and detailed high-end response. Female vocals are particularly smooth, with exceptional clarity and without coloration. Plus, a minimum support of 40kHz perfectly reproduces the latest Hi-Res Audio files with improved audio extension.
Acoustically Inert Sealed Cabinet: Polk believes a speaker cabinet should be beautiful and add nothing to the playback. The Reserve Series speaker cabinet is carefully cross-braced to eliminate unwanted interior resonances, while rounded exterior corners help disperse sound broadly around the room with minimal diffraction, creating an open sound stage. The speaker enclosure is an accoustic suspension (sealed) design for accurate sound reproduction. A cloth grille attaches magnetically to the front of the speaker enclosure.
Binging Post Terminals: The Polk Reserve Series R300 center loudspeaker is equipped with a set of nickel-plated, binding-post terminals that will accept bare wire (16-10AWG), pin-connectors, spade-lugs, and banana-plugs (single only).
Mounting & Placement Options: The most popular placement for a center channel speaker is below the TV. You may also place the center speaker above your TV should you choose. The center speaker can simply be placed on shelf, tabletop, or other stable flat surface. Integtrated rubber feet help to isolate the speaker from the mounting surface and protect your furniture.
Note: The R300 does not include brackets, keyholes, or inserts to wall mount the center speaker.
Reserve Series: The Polk Reserve Series offers modern styling combined with Polk's premium Pinnacle tweeter and Turbine midrange/midbass driver that deliver high-resolution detail and imaging. Plus, Polk's new X-Port and Power Port 2.0 technology help to deliver deep and effortless bass for a more immersive experience. The Polk Reserve Series consists of three floorstanding loudspeakers (R700/R600/R500), two bookshelf loudspeakers (R200/R100), two center-channel speakers (R400/R300), a LCR loudspeaker (R350), and a Dolby Atmos height speaker module (R900) - all sold separately.
Optional Power Subwoofer: Add one of Polk's powered subwoofers (sold separately - see Accessories Tab) for bigger, deeper, and more impactful bass when listening to your favorite movie and music soundtracks.