About the Polk Audio Reserve R350
A flexible front, left, and center channel speaker
A flexible front, left, and center channel speaker
With its balanced design — an array of four 4" Turbine Cone™ midrange drivers with a 1" Pinnacle ring radiator in the middle — the Polk Audio Reserve R350 is a very versatile speaker. One can be placed horizontally to serve as a center channel, and two more can be mounted vertically as left/right speakers in a home theater system. A pair of four-way mounting brackets are attached to the back of the speaker. When using it as a center channel, you can also place this low-profile speaker directly on your furniture.
- multi-purpose wall-mountable speaker
- install it horizontally as a center channel in a home theater system
- install it vertically as the left or right channel of a music or home theater system
- versatile four-way wall mount included
- 1" Pinnacle ring radiator tweeter with an integrated waveguide for focused high frequencies
- four 4" Turbine Cone™ midrange drivers
- sealed enclosure eliminates chuffing and distortion
- frequency response: 75-35,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 87 dB
- nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- recommended amplification: 70 watts
- 5-way binding post speaker terminals
- removable magnetic grille
Dimensions and warranty:
- 30"W x 5-1/2"H x 7-7/16"D
- weight: 20 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 300031-01-00-005
What's in the box:
- LCR loudspeaker
- Owner's Manual
- Online Registration
Polk Audio Reserve R350 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Polk Audio Reserve R350
Features & specs
|Midrange size (inches)||N/A|
|Woofer size (inches)||4|
|Connector Type||Binding post|
|Frequency Response||75-35k Hz|
|Parts Warranty||5 Years|
|Labor Warranty||5 Years|
2.5 Way Driver Design: The Reserve Series R350 LCR loudspeaker utilizes a 2.5 way driver design and inherits the 1" Pinnacle ring radiator tweeter and 4 " Turbine cone woofesr from Polk's flagship Legend series for renowned clarity and imaging.
- 1" Pinnacle Ring Radiator Tweeter: The 1" high definition Pinnacle ring radiator tweeter, developed by Polk Audio, delivers ultra-clear, crisp highs without unwanted coloration or distortions. The Pinnacle tweeter features a finely tuned waveguide that dramatically improves the dispersion of high frequency energy ensuring a broad "sweet spot" and while the critically damped rear-chamber helps to defeat any unwanted resonances. Hi-Res certified, the Pinnacle Tweeter is designed for today's two-channel music listening as well as multichannel 3D audio found in music, movies, sports, and video games soundtracks.
- 4" Turbine Cone Woofers: The LCR loudspeaker houses four 5.25" Turbine Cone woofers to handle midrange, midbass, and bass frequencies. Polk developed the new Turbine cone to ensure the natural reproduction of the midrange, the frequencies our ears are so sensitive to. The Turbine cone combines Polk's proprietary foam core and the molded Turbine geometry which dramatically increases stiffness and damping, without adding mass - resulting in a smooth, detailed midrange and effortless bass.
Hi-Res Certified: With Hi-Res Audio certification, the Polk Reserve R350 LCR speaker delivers clear and detailed high-end response. Female vocals are particularly smooth, with exceptional clarity and without coloration. Plus, a minimum support of 40kHz perfectly reproduces the latest Hi-Res Audio files with improved audio extension.
Acoustically Inert Sealed Cabinet: Polk believes a speaker cabinet should be beautiful and add nothing to the playback. The Reserve Series speaker cabinet is carefully cross-braced to eliminate unwanted interior resonances, while rounded exterior corners help disperse sound broadly around the room with minimal diffraction, creating an open sound stage. The speaker enclosure is an accoustic suspension (sealed) design for accurate sound reproduction. A cloth grille attaches magnetically to the front of the speaker enclosure.
Binging Post Terminals: The Polk Reserve Series R350 LCR loudspeaker is equipped with a set of nickel-plated, binding-post terminals that will accept bare wire (16-10AWG), pin-connectors, spade-lugs, and banana-plugs (single only).
Mounting & Placement Options: The R350 LCR speaker can be used as front, center, and/or rear channels in a multichannel home theater setup. The Polk Reserve Series R350 can be mounted horizontally or vertically. It can simply be placed on a stand (sold separately - see Accessories Tab), shelf, tabletop, or other stable flat surface. Integtrated rubber feet help to isolate the speaker from the mounting surface and protect your furniture. The R350 can also be wall-mounted using the two integrated keyhole slots on the back of the speaker cabinet (mounting screws not included).
- Front Speaker Application: As front speakers in a home theater application, you'll get the most realistic stereo image by placing a pair of speakers as far apart as your listeners are sitting from them. You may choose to angle the speakers toward the middle to support a more solid center image
- Rear Speaker Application: You can also use the R350 as rear surround speakers in a home theater setup. Ideal rear channel surround speaker placement is along a side wall, slightly behind and above the listening position. If you cannot place rear surrounds along the side walls, position them along the rear wall above the listening position.
- Center Speaker Application: The most popular placement for a center channel speaker is below the TV. You may also place the center speaker above your TV should you choose. The speaker should be centered with the TV screen.
Reserve Series: The Polk Reserve Series offers modern styling combined with Polk's premium Pinnacle tweeter and Turbine midrange/midbass driver that deliver high-resolution detail and imaging. Plus, Polk's new X-Port and Power Port 2.0 technology help to deliver deep and effortless bass for a more immersive experience. The Polk Reserve Series consists of three floorstanding loudspeakers (R700/R600/R500), two bookshelf loudspeakers (R200/R100), two center-channel speakers (R400/R300), a LCR loudspeaker (R350), and a Dolby Atmos height speaker module (R900) - all sold separately.
Optional Power Subwoofer: Add one of Polk's powered subwoofers (sold separately - see Accessories Tab) for bigger, deeper, and more impactful bass when listening to your favorite movie and music soundtracks.