About the Polk Audio SR1
Upgrade your surround sound
Surround yourself with sound by adding the SR1 speaker kit to your Polk Audio MagniFi MAX sound bar system.
Upgrade your surround sound
Polk's MagniFi MAX sound bar system delivers powerful sound and does a great job of simulating surround effects. But why stop there? The SR1 wireless speaker kit works with the MagniFi MAX to add true 5.1-channel surround sound without the complexity (or cost) of a traditional home theater system.
The SR1 connects to your sound bar wirelessly, so you don't need to run wire across your floor to install this kit. You can place the speakers on a tabletop or wall-mount them, depending on your preference. Getting started takes no time at all. Just plug into an AC outlet, then press a button to pair up with sound bar. It doesn't get any easier than that.
- pair of surround speakers for use with Polk MagniFi MAX sound bar system
- 30-watt (peak) built-in amplifier
- one built-in 3" driver
- connects wirelessly to sound bar
- threaded insert and keyhole hanger for optional wall-mounting
- AC power connection required (power cable included)
- 7-13/16"W x 4-7/16"H x 4"D (on table); 7-13/16"W x 4-9/16"H x 3-11/16"D (wall-mounted)
- warranty: 3 years (speakers); 1 year (amplifier)
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AM8419
What's in the box:
- 2 Wireless surround speakers
- 2 AC power adapters attached 9.75' DC cord)
- Quick Start Guide
- Important Product Information
- Online Registration Card
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Polk Audio SR1
Features & specs
|Bipole or Dipole||No|
|Midrange size (inches)||3|
|Woofer size (inches)||---|
|Power Range||Not given|
|Height (inches)||4 1/2|
|Width (inches)||7 7/8|
|Depth (inches)||3 11/16|
|Mounting Bracket Included||Keyhole|
|Parts Warranty||3 Years|
|Labor Warranty||3 Years|
Wireless Rear Speakers: The Polk SR1 wireless rear speakers can be added to Polk's MagniFi Max soundbar speaker to create a truly immersive, multi-dimensional 5.1 surround sound experience.
3" Driver: Each Polk SR1 wireless speaker features a 3" mid-woofer with built-in amplifier.
Mounting Options: The SR1 wireless speakers are designed to be mounted horizontally (not vertically) and are marked "Left" & "Right". Left/Right balance controls allow for asymmetrical placement. The SR1 can be tabletop or wall-mounted.
- Tabletop: The Polk SR1 wireless surround speaker can be simply placed on a stand, shelf, or table-top.
- Keyhole Slot: You can also wall-mount the wireless surround speakers using the built-in keyhole slots (mounting screws not included).
- 1/4"-20 Insert: In addition, each speaker includes a 1/4"-20 threaded insert for use with articulating wall-mount brackets (sold separately).
Power Requirements: Each Polk SR1 wireless surround speaker comes with an AC power adapter with attached 9.75' DC cord.