About the Polk SR2
Upgrade to real surround sound
Surround yourself with sound by adding the SR2 speaker kit to your Polk Audio React sound bar.
Upgrade to real surround sound
Polk's React and Magnifi Mini AX sound bars already do a solid job of simulating surround effects. But why stop there? The SR2 wireless speaker kit works with those systems to add true surround sound without the complexity (or cost) of a traditional home theater system.
The SR2 connects to your sound bar wirelessly, so you don't need to run wire across your floor to install this kit. You can place the speakers on a tabletop or wall-mount them, depending on your preference.
Getting started takes hardly any time at all. Each speaker is clearly labeled as either "right" or "left" so you can get them arranged correctly. From there, just plug them into an AC outlet, then press a button to pair up with the sound bar. That's textbook-definition "easy."
- pair of surround speakers for use with the Polk Audio React or Magnifi Mini AX sound bar
- dedicated left and right speakers
- built-in 3" driver and amplifier (each)
- connects wirelessly to sound bar
- threaded insert and keyhole slot for optional wall-mounting
- AC power connection required (power cable included)
- 7-7/8"W x 4-1/2"H x 3-3/4"D
- weight: 1.83 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years (speakers); 1 year (amplifier)
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 300111-01-00-101
What's in the box:
- 2 Wireless surround speakers
- 2 AC power adapters attached 9.75' DC cord)
- Quick Start Guide
- Important Product Information
- Online Registration Card
Polk SR2 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the Polk SR2
Features & specs
|Bipole or Dipole||No|
|Tweeter Size (inches)||N/A|
|Midrange size (inches)||3|
|Woofer size (inches)||---|
|Power Range||Not given|
|Height (inches)||4 1/2|
|Width (inches)||7 7/8|
|Depth (inches)||3 3/4|
|Bracket Included||Fixed keyhole mount|
|Parts Warranty||3 Years|
|Labor Warranty||3 Years|
Wireless Rear Speakers: The Polk SR2 wireless rear speakers can be added to Polk's React, MagniFi Max AX, and Magnifi Mini AX soundbar speaker systems to create a truly immersive, multi-dimensional surround sound experience. Simply press the "Connect" button on the back of the wireless speakers and compatible soundbar to pair the two units.
Note: The Polk SR2 is only compatible with the above listed Polk active soundbars. It cannot be used with other brands and models of soundbar speakers.
3" Driver: Each Polk SR2 wireless speaker features a 3" mid-woofer with built-in amplifier to deliver surround effects from your movie soundtracks.
Mounting Options: The SR2 wireless speakers are designed to be mounted horizontally (not vertically) and are marked "Left" & "Right". Left/Right balance controls allow for asymmetrical placement. The SR2 can be tabletop or wall-mounted.
- Tabletop: The Polk SR2 wireless surround speaker can be simply placed on a stand, shelf, or table-top.
- Keyhole Slot: You can also wall-mount the wireless surround speakers using the built-in keyhole slots (mounting screws not included).
- 1/4"-20 Insert: In addition, each speaker includes a 1/4"-20 threaded insert for use with articulating wall-mount brackets (sold separately).
Power Requirements: Each Polk SR2 wireless surround speaker comes with an AC power adapter with attached 9.75' DC cord.
9 questions already asked