About the Infinity Reference 1031t
A pair of Infinity Reference 1031t tweeters will brighten your car's sound system. These 1" tweeters add sparkle and clarity to your music, improving your stereo image without adding harshness that can tire your ears. The edge-driven textile dome tweeters feature large voice coils which allow high power handling and smooth response.
You'll hear clean, distortion-free performance as the in-line crossovers direct the high frequencies to the tweeters. Infinity's I-Mount system simplifies installation, and the Starfish adapters provide easy mounting of the tweeters behind panels and under factory speaker grilles.
Note: These tweeters must be used with the supplied in-line high-pass crossovers, or an appropriate external crossover. Failure to do so could lead to damage to the tweeters not covered under the warranty.
Priced per pair
- 1" textile dome tweeters
- flush- and surface-mount hardware included
- Starfish bracket for mounting in factory tweeter locations
- 2,500 Hz passive in-line crossovers included
- power handling: 2-50 watts RMS (150 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 2,500-21,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 93 dB
- top-mount depth: 7/8"
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 1031T
What's in the box:
- 2 Tweeters (each tweeter has attached 6" speaker leads)
- 2 In-line filters (each filter has 23" input leads and 33" output leads)
- 2 Flush-mount cups
- 2 Threaded flush-mount adapters
- 2 Plastic locking nuts
- 2 Surface-mount cups
- 2 Starfish tweeter mounts
- Four 3/4" self-tapping screws
- Four 5/8" self-tapping screws
- Four 3/8" self-tapping screws
- 2 Washers
- 2 Nuts
- 2 Infinity self-adhesive badges
- Warranty card
- Infinity logo sticker
Infinity Reference 1031t reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Infinity Reference 1031t
Features & specs
|Tweeter Design||1" Dome|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Sensitivity (1W at 1 meter)||N/A|
|Sensitivity at 2.83 volts||93|
|Frequency Response||2500 - 21k Hz|
|Minimum RMS Wattage||2|
|Maximum RMS Wattage||50|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||150|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||0 7/8|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||1|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||1 3/4|
Tweeter Material: Each tweeter features a 1" edge-driven textile dome for smooth, accurate highs.
Tweeter Mounting: The I-Mount tweeter mounting system and Starfish mounting brackets give you several different ways to mount the tweeters:
- I-Mount Tweeter Mounting
System: The tweeters can be surface- or flush-mounted with Infinity's innovative I-Mount system:
- Surface Mount: Surface mounting the tweeters involves screwing the surface-mount cup to the mounting location, then inserting and locking the tweeter into the cup.
- Flush Mount: Flush mounting is made easy through the use of the threaded flush-mount adapter and plastic locking nut. Once a cutout is made, the flush-mount adapter (with the tweeter installed) is inserted into the hole. The large plastic locking nut is threaded onto the adapter (from behind the mounting surface) to hold the complete assembly securely in place. When flush mounted, the tweeters may be angled for optimum response and imaging.
- Starfish Mounting
Brackets: The Starfish mounting
brackets allow the tweeters to be installed in factory locations behind the
- Surface Mount (behind grille panel): Once the Starfish bracket is trimmed, it is screwed to the mounting surface behind the grille panel. Then, the tweeter is inserted into the bracket and locked into place.
- Flush Mount (behind grille panel): Once the Starfish bracket is trimmed, it is dropped into the cutout in the mounting surface behind the grille panel. Then, the tweeter is inserted into the bracket and locked into place.
- Bottom Mount (to grille panel): Once the Starfish bracket is trimmed, it is secured to the underside of the grille panel. The tweeter must be inserted into the bracket and locked into place before the bracket is mounted.
- Flush Mount (in-dash location): Once the Starfish bracket is trimmed, it is dropped into the cutout in the dash. Then, the tweeter is inserted into the bracket and locked into place.
Tweeter Mounting Dimensions:
|I-Mount Surface Mount||I-Mount Flush Mount||Starfish Surface Mount (behind grille panel)||Starfish Flush Mount (behind grille panel)||Starfish Bottom Mount (to grille panel)||Starfish Flush Mount (in-dash location)|
|Depth||0.535" (screw depth)||0.875"||0.505"||0.455"||0.995"||0.885"|
In-line Filters: Each in-line filter features a 2.5 kHz high-pass filter for the tweeter.
Filter Connections: Each filter has 23" input leads and 33" output leads. The output leads are terminated with female quick-slides and the input leads have bare wire.
Filter Dimensions: L = 2.955", W = 0.905", H = 0.915"