About the Infinity Reference 5030cs
Hear what you've been missing with these Infinity Reference component speakers. You'll hear subtle nuances and little details in your music that you may never have noticed before, as these speakers fill your car with bold, radiant sound.
The Reference 5030cs system features low-impedance 5-1/4" woofers, designed to extract maximum power safely from any amplifier or car stereo. Infinity uses oversized rubber surrounds to increase woofer cone area up to 30 percent over other speakers of the same size category. As a result, you'll enjoy efficient, increased bass output.
Mount the soft dome tweeters with a clear shot to your ears, and listen as a whole new world opens up in the tight confines of your car. Infinity includes its unique Starfish mounting brackets, so you can install the tweeters in a variety of factory speaker openings.
External crossovers direct the high and low notes to the proper speakers for great clarity and high efficiency. You can adjust the tweeter level for best performance in your vehicle. Let Infinity Reference components help you rediscover the fun of listening to music in your car.
Important Note: These Infinity Reference speakers use a low impedance design to pull more power safely from your car stereo or amplifier. This design is compatible with virtually all factory and aftermarket stereos.
- component speaker system includes 2 woofers, 2 tweeters, and 2 crossovers
- 5-1/4" Plus One+ Injection-Molded Polypropylene (IMPP) woofer with hi-roll rubber surround
- 1" edge-driven textile dome tweeter
- Starfish mounting brackets for easier tweeter installation in factory locations
- 2-way external crossover network (18 dB/octave, 3,500 Hz high- and low-pass)
- 2-ohm impedance for extra power (compatible with virtually all factory or aftermarket car stereos)
- tweeter adjustment circuits (0, +3 dB)
- power range: 2-75 watts RMS (225 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 67-21,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 93 dB
- top-mount depth: 2-1/4"
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 5030CS
What's in the box:
- 2 Woofers
- 2 Grilles
- 2 Crossovers
- 2 Tweeters (each tweeter has attached 6" speaker leads)
- Two 41" lengths of speaker wire with female slide connectors on one end and bare wire on other end
- 2 Flush-mount cups
- 2 Threaded flush-mount adapters
- 2 Plastic locking nuts
- 2 Surface-mount cups
- 2 Starfish tweeter mounts
- Twelve 1" self-tapping screws
- Four 3/4" self-tapping screws
- Four 5/8" self-tapping screws
- Four 3/8" self-tapping screws
- 8 Speed clips
- 2 Washers
- 2 Nuts
- Two 15.5" self-adhesive foam strips
- Warranty card
- Infinity logo sticker
Infinity Reference 5030cs reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Infinity Reference 5030cs
Features & specs
|Tweeter Design||1" Dome|
|Tweeter Composition||Edge-driven textile|
|Woofer Surround||Hi-roll rubber|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Sensitivity (1W at 1 meter)||N/A|
|Sensitivity at 2.83 volts||93|
|Frequency Response||67 - 21k Hz|
|Minimum RMS Wattage||2|
|Maximum RMS Wattage||75|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||225|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||2 1/4|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||N/A|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||4 11/16|
|Mounting Height (Inches)||0.285|
Plus One+ Woofer Cones: Each speaker uses a cone significantly larger than other speakers of the same size. This is accomplished by using a new basket design and hi-roll surround. The Plus One+ design offers greater bass output and a significant increase in efficiency.
Woofer Materials: Each woofer is constructed from Injection-Molded Polypropylene. This process of cone molding assures a uniform cone thickness for superior linearity and clarity. It is also lighter weight and more rigid for decreased distortion and improved bass response.
Hi-roll Rubber Surrounds: The hi-roll rubber surrounds allow the woofers a greater range of movement, resulting in longer X-max and more bass output.
Applications: Infinity's mounting system allows the speaker to fit in a standard 4-hole 5.25" application.
Tweeter Material: Each 1" tweeter uses an edge-driven textile dome for smooth, accurate highs.
Tweeter Mounting: The I-Mount tweeter mounting system and Starfish mounting brackets give you several different ways to mount the tweeters:
- I-Mount Tweeter Mounting
System: The tweeters can be surface- or flush-mounted with Infinity's innovative I-Mount system:
- Surface Mount: Surface mounting the tweeters involves screwing the surface-mount cup to the mounting location, then inserting and locking the tweeter into the cup.
- Flush Mount: Flush mounting is made easy through the use of the threaded flush-mount adapter and plastic locking nut. Once a cutout is made, the flush-mount adapter (with the tweeter installed) is inserted into the hole. The large plastic locking nut is threaded onto the adapter (from behind the mounting surface) to hold the complete assembly securely in place. When flush mounted, the tweeters may be angled for optimum response and imaging.
- Starfish Mounting
Brackets: The Starfish mounting
brackets allow the tweeters to be installed in factory locations behind the
- Surface Mount (behind grille panel): Once the Starfish bracket is trimmed, it is screwed to the mounting surface behind the grille panel. Then, the tweeter is inserted into the bracket and locked into place.
- Flush Mount (behind grille panel): Once the Starfish bracket is trimmed, it is dropped into the cutout in the mounting surface behind the grille panel. Then, the tweeter is inserted into the bracket and locked into place.
- Bottom Mount (to grille panel): Once the Starfish bracket is trimmed, it is secured to the underside of the grille panel. The tweeter must be inserted into the bracket and locked into place before the bracket is mounted.
- Flush Mount (in-dash location): Once the Starfish bracket is trimmed, it is dropped into the cutout in the dash. Then, the tweeter is inserted into the bracket and locked into place.
Tweeter Mounting Dimensions:
|I-Mount Surface Mount||I-Mount Flush Mount||Starfish Surface Mount (behind grille panel)||Starfish Flush Mount (behind grille panel)||Starfish Bottom Mount (to grille panel)||Starfish Flush Mount (in-dash location)|
|Depth||0.535" (screw depth)||0.867"||0.505"||0.455"||0.995"||0.885"|
2-Way Crossovers: These speakers include computer-optimized, voice-matched crossovers. Each crossover features an 18dB/octave, 3.5kHz high-pass network for the tweeter and an 18dB/octave, 3.5kHz low-pass network for the woofer.
Selectable Tweeter Output Level: Each crossover allows you to select the tweeter output level according to system requirements and personal preference. The tweeter level may be set to "+3 dB" or "0 dB."
Crossover Connections: The crossover inputs and outputs are gold-plated screw terminals.
Crossover Dimensions: W = 3.475", H = 1.1875", D = 4.5625"