About the Infinity 6000M
As if wakeboarding isn't thrilling enough, now you can make the experience even more fun. Infinity's 6000M wakeboard tower speaker system lets you bring great music along for the ride. Infinity engineered the speakers to deliver powerful sound to a distance of up to 50 feet, making them a perfect way to listen to music while wakeboarding, waterskiing, tubing, or just lounging on your boat.
The system consists of two all-weather speaker pods, each of which houses two 6" polypropylene woofers and a 1" C.M.M.D. tweeter. C.M.M.D. blends thin ceramics and metal for a material that's non-resonant, stiff, and strong. As a result, the tweeters produce uncolored sound with excellent dispersion. Infinity built the speakers from weatherproof cast-polymer, so they resist damage from UV-rays, salt, and water.
The speakers attach to a boat's wakeboard tower or flat surface using Infinity's multi-mount bracket system. You can adjust the cast-aluminum mounting brackets to fit almost any commonly sized tube (1-1/2" to 2-1/2"). The speakers sport a swivel feature, so you can easily turn them to improve dispersion.
Priced per pair
- system includes two speaker pods, each of which houses two 6" woofers and one 1" tweeter
- weatherproof cast-polymer speaker pods
- polypropylene woofers
- Ceramic Metal Matrix Diaphragm (C.M.M.D.) edge-driven dome tweeters
- tweeters swivel up to 270 degrees at 45-degree intervals
- cast-aluminum multi-mount brackets
- power handling: 150 watts RMS each (450 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 80-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 93 dB
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 6000M
What's in the box:
- 2 Model 6000m 2-way speaker pods with mounting bracket
- 2 Cast-aluminum mounting clamps
- Two 44.5' lengths of heavy insulated speaker wire with bare wire on one and a 2-pin connector on other end
- 4 Hex-bolts
- 4 Set-screws
- 4 Flat washers
- 12 Lock washers
- 8 Large rubber grommets
- 2 Small rubber grommets
- Instruction manual
- Warranty card
Infinity 6000M reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Infinity 6000M
Features & specs
|Speaker Size||6" (2) + 1|
|Tweeter Design||1" Dome|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
93 dB at 2.83 volts |
93 dB at 1 watt
|Frequency Response||80 - 20k Hz|
|Max RMS Power Handling||150|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||450|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||N/A|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||N/A|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||---|
Overview: The Infinity 6000m Wakeboard Tower Speaker System consists of two speaker pods that are constructed of weatherproof cast-polymer, and have passed the most stringent of tests to ensure that they are both durable and sound great. The 6000m wakeboard speakers are designed to attach to your boat's wakeboard tower or flat surface using Infinity's multi-mount bracket system. This speaker system is perfect for wakeboarding, waterskiing, tubing or even lakeside entertainment.
Drivers: Each 6000m Wakeboard Tower Speaker contains dual 6-inch, polypropylene mid-woofers with rubber surrounds and a 1-inch CMMD (Ceramic Metal Matrix Diaphragm) edge-driven dome tweeter for accurate midbass response and clear highs. The Wakeboard Tower Speakers are precision engineered to deliver high-output sound (90db) up to a distance of 50 feet.
Enclosure: The drivers of each of the 6000m Wakeboard Tower Speakers are encased in an injection-molded polymer enclosure that is resistant to UV rays, salt-spray and water damage.
Mounting: The 6000m speakers use a unique cast-aluminum mounting bracket that works with various tube sizes and flat mounting surfaces. The speakers also incorporate a swivel feature that allows you to easily turn them once they're installed.
- Tube Mounting: The 6000m speakers can accommodate tower tubes that range from 1-1/2" to 2-1/2" in diameter. The top of the mounting bracket is made with two cutouts that allow the bracket to easily adjust to the tower.
- Surface Mounting: Some towers may have a flat support panel used to mount accessories. If you wish to mount the 6000m speakers to this panel, use the supplied 2-1/2" screws to clamp the bracket together to allow the speakers to be attached to the flat surface.
Swivel Bracket: The enclosures feature a built-in mounting bracket that swivels. Located at the base of the speaker mounting bracket is a swivel-lock pin. Pull this pin up in order to swivel the speaker 270 degrees a 45-degree intervals. Once you have the speaker near the position that you want, release the pin and rotate the speaker until the pin locks in place.
Connections: The 6000m Wakeboard Tower Speakers feature weatherproof connectors to allow for quick connection and disconnection of the supplied speaker wires when installing and removing the speakers. The 6000m's come supplied with heavy insulated speaker wire that is protected from the elements.