About the Infinity BassLink DC
Less than one cubic foot
Less than one cubic foot
You crave high-performance bass, but you don't want to use all of your available cargo space to get it. The master designers at Infinity put the same state-of-the-art technology that distinguishes Infinity speakers into the BassLink DC amplified subwoofer, so, although it takes up less than one cubic foot of trunk space, it'll produce resounding bass in any vehicle.
The BassLink gives you extensive control over your bass.
200 watts of bass power
The BassLink DC brings together a 10" subwoofer, a 10" passive radiator, and an extremely efficient, specially designed 200-watt Class D amplifier that all work together as an integrated system. The passive radiator gives you the increased efficiency of a ported enclosure, but without the problem of port noise. The amplifier also includes a limiter/compressor to monitor system function at peak power levels.
Plenty of control
An array of controls will enable you to tweak your bass until it has just the thump you want. For optimum blending, you can adjust the low-pass filter between 50 and 120 Hz to get the right bass for your system, while the phase switch (0- or 180-degrees) ensures your BassLink is firing in unision with the rest of your speakers. Adjust low bass impact with the bass EQ feature, which controls the amount of punch at 40 Hz.
Best of all, just pull out the quick-disconnect wiring plug and pop the sub out of its mounting bracket, and you've instantly added storage space in your vehicle. Just reverse the process, and you've got your bass back in less than ten seconds.
Suitable for marine and off-road use
The glass-reinforced ABS enclosure is water-resistant and suitable for marine and off-road applications.
- 10" woofer and 10" passive radiator
- Class D 200-watt amplifier
- water-resistant — suitable for marine and off-road applications
- quick-disconnect wiring harness and mounting bracket
- frequency response 20-120 Hz
- low-pass crossover variable from 50-120 Hz at 12 dB per octave
- speaker and line-level inputs
- phase switch
- bass boost adjusts from -6 dB to +3 dB at 40 Hz
- 25-amp fuse
- auto turn-on with speaker-level inputs
- dimensions: 14-1/2"H x 11-1/4"W x 14-3/8"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # INFBASSLINKDCBLK
What's in the box:
- Amplified subwoofer
- 25-amp ATO fuse (installed)
- 8" Wiring harness
- Mounting base
- Four 1" Screws
- 4 Flat washers
- Installation instructions
Infinity BassLink DC reviews
Sounded great until the sub blew after only an hour and a half after installing it. This is my first sub not very happy with it.
Pros: Great bass small compact no additional amp
Cons: Blew on the first day of owning it
0 of 0 found this helpful
Great sub. Wiring was super easy. But the sound is amazing. More than I could have asked for.
1 of 1 found this helpful
The small thing has a powerful kick. It doesn't take up a lot of space but if not mounted on all four screws will vibrate more than needed. Sounds better with all 4 channels connected in my opinion. Had issue with it but Crutchfield took care of it.
Pros: Small Doesn't need amp
Cons: No remote control
1 of 3 found this helpful
Exselint sound ruff on the bass, 41.777 crossover is the acuaul loud your looking for.good luck.AMEN
Pros: Keeps the adrenalin runnigh.
Cons: Still I think I don't need the speaker CUZ of room.
0 of 4 found this helpful
I am not an experienced installer - so, the install was challenging for me. However, after I got it installed it sounded awesome. It is not the same as an amp/sub enclosure. BUT... it is a LOT of bass - great punch and low end. The remote bass level dial is a nice feature .. it would be great if the dial had an LED in it so you could see it in the dark. I love that it fits in the side of my trunk and leaves the majority of my trunk space free. I will put this unit in my next car, no questions.
Pros: As much bass as I can stand - rattles my car and makes it impossible to see out of my rearview mirror!
Cons: Hard (but not impossible) install for me.
4 of 4 found this helpful
My first one after being installed kept having protection circuit issues even with NO input from the receiver. I called the store and drove back and exchanged for another one and the manger gladly did the swap and even help me to reinstall the new one. So far it's been a week and no problem. I like these as they are a perfect fit in my Ford Ranger behind the seat. This one PUMP's some tight serious base.
Pros: Easy to install, good instructions and well built. TIGHT bass response.
Cons: Had a protection circuit issue with the first one.
5 of 6 found this helpful
More details on the Infinity BassLink DC
Features & specs
|Enclosure Type||Passive Radiator|
|Finish Material||Glass-Reinforced ABS|
|Woofer Size (inches)||10|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Amplifier Power (RMS)||200 watts|
|Second Voice Coil Impedance||N/A|
Auto Turn-On: When the speaker level inputs are used, the system can automatically turn on and off by sensing the input signal. If you prefer, auto turn-on can be turned off, so the amp turns on/off using the wired remote terminal.
Note: The auto turn-on feature does not operate when the preamp level inputs are used.
Four Channel Input: Both the line level and speaker level inputs are four channel, so the bass output is not impacted by adjusting the fader. (If you prefer, just use a two channel input.)
Mounting: The BassLink DC can easily be removed from the mounting base when extra cargo space is needed.
- Subwoofer Dimensions:
- Width: 14.5"
- Height: 13" (14.5" when mounted in base)
- Depth: 8.3" (11.25" including mounting base)
- Mounting Base Dimensions:
- Width: 12.375"
- Height: 2.75"
- Depth: 11.25"
- Power: the power (+12V), ground, remote turn-on, and speaker level input wires are housed in the included wiring harness; Infinity recommends 10-gauge power and ground wires
- Line Level Input: 4-channel female RCA preamp level inputs (left and right/front and rear)
- Speaker Level Input: 4-channel speaker level input
- Fuse: 25-amp ATO fuse installed
- Gain Control: rotary control; variable from 50mV to 2V with line input, 500mV to 20V with speaker level input
- Bass EQ: rotary control, adjust bass boost from 0 to +9 dB (centered at 55 Hz)
- Crossover: rotary control to set the low-pass crossover point (variable from 50 Hz to 120 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Auto Turn On: two position switch; set to On when using speaker level inputs to engage the auto turn-on circuit, set to off when using the remote turn on lead
- Input Level: three position switch; Lo (line input), Hi (speaker level input), Hi2 (higher power speaker level input)
- Phase Switch: two position switch; 0° or 180°
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
6 questions already asked