About the Infinity BassLink SM
Infinity's take on a compact sub
Infinity's take on a compact sub
Cars are getting smaller every year, and we've really noticed an upswing in the popularity of compact powered subwoofers. Now Infinity weighs in with their BassLink SM powered sub, and it'll deliver quality bass from spaces where you never thought a sub could go.
The BassLink SM can deliver powerful bass from under your seat.
Infinity houses the BassLink SM in a slim-profile enclosure that's small enough to fit under the front seat in many vehicles. They designed the 8” shallow-profile woofer specifically for this compact enclosure, so you can count on superior efficiency and performance.
Made for tight spaces
The BassLink SM delivers 125 watts RMS to its sub with a Class D that hardly gets warm when it's working, so there's no worry about installing the BassLink SM under your seat or in some other tight spaces.
The amp features a choice of controls to help you define your sound, including adjustable crossover frequency and bass boost. The BassLink SM also features low- and high-level inputs with an input load switch.
So deliver more bass to your space…with the Bass Link SM, you've got room for the boom.
- powered subwoofer with heavy-duty ABS plastic enclosure
- 8" shallow-profile woofer
- Class D amplifier (125 watts RMS)
- low-pass crossover variable from 50-120 Hz at 12 dB per octave
- bass boost (0 to +9 dB at 70 Hz)
- speaker and line-level inputs
- frequency response: 35-120 Hz
- dimensions: 13-9/16"W x 2-7/8"H x 10-1/16"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # BassLink SM
What's in the box:
Infinity BassLink SM owner's manual
- Amplified subwoofer
- 20-amp ATO fuse (installed)
- 7" Speaker level input harness
- Four 2-1/2" Mounting screws
- 3mm Allen head bit
- Quick start guide
Infinity BassLink SM reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the Infinity BassLink SM
Features & specs
|Woofer Size (inches)||8|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Amplifier Power (RMS)||125 watts|
|Second Voice Coil Impedance||N/A|
Mounting: The subwoofer, with its height under 2-7/8", can be mounted flat under a seat in the passenger compartment of many vehicles.
Auto Turn-On: When the speaker level inputs are used, the system can automatically turn on and off by sensing the voltage on the speaker input. If you prefer, auto turn-on can be turned off, so the amp turns on/off using the wired remote terminal.
Note: The auto turn-on feature does not operate when the preamp level inputs are used.
Low-Pass Crossover: The low-pass crossover slope is 12dB/octave and the crossover point is variable from 50 Hz to 120 Hz.
Bass Boost: The amplifier includes a continuously variable bass boost circuit, 0 dB to +9 dB centered at 70Hz.
- Power: the power (+12V), ground, and remote turn-on connections are on a terminal strip; each screw terminal is approximately 0.34" wide; Infinity recommends 12-gauge (minimum) power and ground wires
- Line Level Input: left and right female RCA preamp level inputs
- Speaker Level Input: 4-pin port for the included speaker input harness
- Fuse: 20-amp ATO fuse installed
- Remote: RJ-14 jack for an optional wired remote (item number 108RBC, sold separately)
- Audio Sense: two position switch; set to On when using speaker level inputs to engage the auto turn-on circuit
- Input Load: two position switch, active only when using speaker level inputs; offers compatibility with a wide range of aftermarket and factory radios
- Crossover: rotary control; sets low-pass crossover point; continuously variable from 50 Hz to 120 Hz
- Phase: two position switch; select normal (0°) or reverse (180°)
- Level: rotary control; gain variable from 200mV to 2V when using line level inputs, 2V to 20V when using speaker level inputs
- Bass Boost: rotary control; bass boost level variable from 0dB to +9dB, centered at 70Hz
18 questions already asked
I installed this unit under the rear seat in my Chevy Silverado. I'm amazed at the difference this made in the sound experience inside my truck. The install was very easy and the only thing that bugs me is that I should have done this sooner.
Jeff from COLUMBIA FALLS, MT