About the JBL Apex PA1502
That's a power amplifier?
That's a power amplifier?
You won't believe how much sound comes out of this tiny amp. JBL's Apex PA1502 puts out two channels of 100 watts RMS from a chassis that's smaller than a shoe. It'll fit in almost any little nook or cranny on your UTV, motorcycle, or boat, bringing the joy of music to your outdoor fun.
Versatility and control
You can also use this amp in bridged 1-channel mode to power a sub with 300 watts RMS. Selectable high- and low-pass filters let you tune the signals to match your speakers and subs, while a bass boost adds punch to the low end. The tough aluminum chassis and conformal-coated circuit boards protect the amp against the weather. The controls are protected behind an aluminum panel.
- compact 2-channel amplifier
- 100 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms
- 150 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms
- 300 watts RMS x 1 bridged at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- selectable high- or low-pass filter (60, 80, 120 Hz at 12 dB/octave)
- selectable bass boost (0, 6, 12 dB at 45 Hz)
- Class D amp technology (frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz)
- weather-resistant aluminum chassis
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- wire-to-RCA adapters for speaker-level inputs included
- wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 10-gauge power and ground leads recommended
- fuse rating: 25A
- dimensions: 9"W x 1-3/4"H x 3-5/16"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # APEX PA1502
What's in the box:
- 2-Channel amplifier
- 2 Speaker to RCA adapters
- Two 25-amp ATO fuses (1 installed/1 spare)
- Four 5/8" Screws
- Four 5" Zip ties
- Owner's manual (English/ French/ Spanish/ Portuguese/ Chinese/ Japanese/ Korean)
- 2 Window stickers
See the difference between "Open Box" and "Scratch & Dent" Outlet items
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the JBL Apex PA1502
Auto Turn-on: When using speaker level inputs, the DC offset circuit in the amp senses when a signal is present and turns the amp on automatically.
Control Panel: The control panel is protected by a cover to help keep the controls dry, and to prevent unwanted adjustments.
- Input Level: 2-position switch; select High (speaker level) or Low (preamp level)
- Gain: rotary control; variable from 200mV to 6V with the input level switch in the low position and 500mV to 15V with the input level switch in the high position
- X-Over: 3-position switch; select High Pass, Off (full-range), or Low Pass
- Frequency: 3-position switch; select 60 Hz, 80 Hz, or 120 Hz
- Bass Boost: 3-position switch; select 0 dB, +6 dB, or +12 dB; centered at 45 Hz; bass boost is only active when the X-Over switch is in the low pass position
- Speaker Outputs: 2 pair of 8" speaker wires attached; 16-gauge
- Power: 8" wire attached; 14-gauge; ATO fuse holder wired in-line
- Ground: 8" wire attached; 14-gauge
- Remote Turn-on: 8" wire attached; 18-gauge
- RCA Inputs: one pair of stereo RCA inputs, on the end of a 6" pigtail; compatible with preamp level and speaker level signals (two speaker wire to RCA adapters included)
4 questions already asked