About the JBL BassPro SL
JBL + compact sub
Tight spots? Sure!
- powered subwoofer with heavy-duty ABS plastic enclosure
- 8" shallow-profile woofer
- Class D amplifier (125 watts RMS)
- low-pass crossover variable from 50-120 Hz at 12 dB per octave
- bass boost (0 to +9 dB at 70 Hz)
- speaker and line-level inputs
- frequency response: 35-120 Hz
- dimensions: 13-9/16"W x 2-7/8"H x 10-1/16"D
- warranty: 90 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # BassProSL-Z
What's in the box:
- Refurbished amplified subwoofer
- 20-amp ATO fuse (installed)
- 7" Speaker level input harness
- Four 2-1/2" Mounting screws
- 3mm Allen head bit
- Quick start guide
JBL BassPro SL reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the JBL BassPro SL
Features & specs
|Woofer Size (inches)||8|
|Parts Warranty||90 Days|
|Labor Warranty||90 Days|
|Amplifier Power (RMS)||125 watts|
|Second Voice Coil Impedance||N/A|
Mounting: The subwoofer, with its height of 2-7/8", can be mounted flat under a seat in the passenger compartment of many vehicles.
Auto Turn-On: When the speaker level inputs are used, the system can automatically turn on and off by sensing the voltage on the speaker input. If you prefer, auto turn-on can be turned off, so the amp turns on/off using the wired remote terminal.
Note: The auto turn-on feature does not operate when the preamp level inputs are used.
Low-Pass Crossover: The low-pass crossover slope is 12dB/octave and the crossover point is variable from 50 Hz to 120 Hz.
Bass Boost: The amplifier includes a continuously variable bass boost circuit, 0 dB to +9 dB centered at 70Hz.
- Power: the power (+12V), ground, and remote turn-on connections are on a terminal strip; each screw terminal is approximately 0.34" wide; JBL recommends 12-gauge (minimum) power and ground wires
- Line Level Input: left and right female RCA preamp level inputs
- Speaker Level Input: 4-pin port for the included speaker input harness
- Fuse: 20-amp ATO fuse installed
- Remote: RJ-14 jack for an optional wired remote (item number 108RBC, sold separately)
- Audio Sense: two position switch; set to On when using speaker level inputs to engage the auto turn-on circuit
- Input Load: two position switch, active only when using speaker level inputs; offers compatibility with a wide range of aftermarket and factory radios
- Crossover: rotary control; sets low-pass crossover point; continuously variable from 50 Hz to 120 Hz
- Phase: two position switch; select normal (0°) or reverse (180°)
- Level: rotary control; gain variable from 200mV to 2V when using line level inputs, 2V to 20V when using speaker level inputs
- Bass Boost: rotary control; bass boost level variable from 0dB to +9dB, centered at 70Hz
2 questions already asked