About the JBL BassPro Go
Two speakers in one
Two speakers in one
JBL's BassPro Go combines the full low-end performance of a compact powered subwoofer for your car with the convenience and party-starting potential of a mighty portable Bluetooth speaker. You can enjoy some thump in your car on your way to the beach, cookout, or park, then detach the BassPro Go when you arrive and take your tunes with you. It's water-resistant and built to withstand the trials of your vehicle's cargo area, so you can take it on road trips just about anywhere with confidence.
Mounts in your car
The BassPro Go includes a vehicle mounting bracket, wiring harness, and hardware — just find a convenient spot in your cargo area or trunk where you can get to it easily when it's time to disconnect. The BassPro Go locks in solidly to the mounting bracket while you're traveling, and it offers high-level inputs for connecting to your car audio system.
Its built-in 100-watt RMS amplifier gives this speaker plenty of power to pump out delicious low end down to 40 Hz. The Bluetooth automatically turns off while the BassPro Go's connected to the wiring harness, so it'll act like a sub for whatever's playing over your car's system. You can also employ it as a full-range speaker in your car to add more volume to your ride. And the speaker's rechargeable battery fuels up as you drive — you can get up to 8 hours of Bluetooth playback on a full charge.
Sound that packs a punch
The BassPro Go employs a 5-1/2" active subwoofer and a pair of 2" speakers to provide a full range of sound, plus a pair of 5-1/2" passive radiators to reinforce the bass. It offers a selectable low-pass filter (in subwoofer mode) and bass boost. The BassPro Go includes a remote bass control and cable so you can tweak the low end from the driver's seat. Press the Connect button on two BassPro Go speakers to pair them for spacious, stereo sound.
The app makes it happen
The JBL Connect app gives you total command over your BassPro Go speaker. It's a free download for your iPhone®, iPad®, or Android™ smartphone or tablet. The app also lets you pair up to three devices simultaneously with the BassPro Go. You and your friends can take turns playing tunes through the speaker for an awesome co-DJ'd playlist.
The BassPro Go's built-in handle lets you move it from spot to spot without breaking a sweat. A separate USB charging output lets you refresh your mobile device's battery using your existing charging cable. And its IPX5 rating means it'll handle most unfortunate aquatic encounters with aplomb. You can clean it up pretty easily, too.
- operates as a powered car subwoofer or as a portable Bluetooth speaker
- 5-1/2" active subwoofer, two 2" speakers, and two 5-1/2" passive radiator speakers
- package includes:
- vehicle mounting bracket, hardware, and wiring harness with inline fuse
- remote bass control and cable
- two high-level input adapters and spare fuse
- 8- or 10-gauge wiring kit and RCA patch cables needed (sold separately)
- frequency response: 40-20,000 Hz (in Bluetooth mode)
- built-in amplifier: 100 watts RMS (200 watts peak)
- low-pass filter (80/100/120 Hz)
- selectable bass boost (0, +3, +6 dB at 45 Hz)
- fuse rating: 15A
Portable Bluetooth Speaker Mode:
- Bluetooth 4.2 for high-fidelity streaming with compatible devices
- power output: 40 watts RMS (woofer), 15 watts RMS x 2 (speakers)
- built-in NiMH rechargeable battery with up to 8 hours of life
- IPX5-rated waterproof
- JBL Connect app
- free download from Apple App Store® and Google Play
- remotely controls volume
- pair two BassPro Go speakers for stereo
- pair with up to three devices simultaneously
- USB charging port
- dimensions: 15-7/8"W x 7-3/16"H x 7-1/2"D
- weight: 11.64 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # JBLSUBBPGOAM
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the JBL BassPro Go
Features & specs
|Woofer Size (inches)||---|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Amplifier Power (RMS)||100 watts|
|Maximum Wattage||200 watts|
|Second Voice Coil Impedance||---|