About the JBL BassPro Nano
Compact bass for your compact space
Compact bass for your compact space
Today's compact powered subwoofers have brought the pleasures of great bass to smaller spaces than ever before, but there are still places a typical compact sub won't fit. JBL's BassPro Nano gives you 100 solid watts of RMS power in a 10" x 8" x 3" enclosure that fits under almost any seat. A specially-designed shallow-profile 6"x8" woofer gives the BassPro Nano the impact of a larger speaker while saving valuable space. The die-cast anodized aluminum enclosure and metal grille protect the speaker from accidental damage.
Control over your bass
The low-pass filter, adjustable bass boost, and phase switch help you dial in your sound. Line- and speaker-level inputs with switchable load give you multiple options for wiring your system. The included wiring harness simplifies installation, and a wired remote control lets you adjust the sub's volume from the driver's seat. When you need to bring modern bass response to the cramped spaces of today's vehicles, the BassPro Nano delivers great sound in an easy-to-fit package.
- powered subwoofer with die-cast aluminum enclosure
- 6"x8" shallow-profile woofer
- built-in amplifier: 100 watts RMS (200 watts peak)
- 10-gauge wiring kit required (sold separately)
- low-pass crossover variable from 50-150 Hz at 12 dB per octave
- variable bass boost (0 to +12 dB at 50 Hz)
- phase switch (selectable 0 or 180 degrees)
- wired remote volume control
- speaker and line-level inputs
- frequency response: 30-150 Hz
- dimensions: 7-11/16"W x 2-15/16"H x 10-1/4"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SUBBPNANOAM
What's in the box:
JBL BassPro Nano owner's manual
- Powered 6x8" subwoofer (15A ATC fuse installed)
- Remote level control
- 16.5' Remote cable (RJ-25 connectors on both ends)
- 12" Input harness
- Spare 15A ATC fuse
- 4 Mounting plates
- Four 1" screws
- Two 1/2" screws
- Eight 1/4" screws
- Owner's manual
JBL BassPro Nano reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the JBL BassPro Nano
Features & specs
|Finish Material||Die-cast aluminum|
|Connector Type||Molex plug, RCA|
|Woofer Size (inches)||6x8|
|Woofer Material||Not given|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Amplifier Power (RMS)||100 watts|
|Maximum Wattage||200 watts|
|Second Voice Coil Impedance||---|
Enclosure & Driver: The JBL BassPro Nano features a single 6x8" woofer in a sealed enclosure that's compact enough for mounting under seats and in tight spaces.
Amplifier: The subwoofer enclosure is powered by a built-in 100 watt RMS Class-D amplifier. Class-D operation means the amp runs cooler and draws less current from the vehicle's electrical system.
High/Low Inputs: The BassPro Nano includes a pair of RCA low-level signal inputs, accepting signals from 0.1V - 4.0V. If connecting to a factory headunit or radio without pre-amp outputs, 2-channel speaker-level input wiring is included, accepting signals from 0.25V - 10V.
Audio Sense: The Auto Turn-On button, when set to On, allows the BassPro Nano to power on when it senses voltage on the speaker-level inputs, eliminating the need for connecting a remote turn-on wire.
Crossover: The amplifier's low-pass crossover point is continuously variable from 50 to 150 Hz; the crossover slope is 12 dB/octave.
Bass Boost: The bass boost circuit provides a variable (0-12dB) signal boost centered at 50Hz.
Remote Level Control: A remote level control is provided, that can be mounted under a dash or console for easy adjustment of the bass level from the driver's location. The remote level control includes a 16.5' remote cable terminated in RJ-25 connectors on both ends.
Mounting: The JBL BassPro Nano includes 4 mounting plates and hardware for installing the subwoofer under seats, rear truck cabs, trunks, or any location where space is tight.
- Phase: A push-button switch (0° or 180°) allows the subwoofer's phase to easily be inverted .
- Gain: A rotary knob adjusts the input signal level.
- Power LED: Lights to indicate unit is powered on.
- Protect LED: Lights to indicate a fault or short-circuit.
- Remote Bass: RJ-25 jack for use with included remote bass level control.
- Fuse: A single 15 amp ATC fuse protects the amplifier.
- Input Harness: A 12", 10-pin input harness includes: Power and Ground (14 AWG), a Remote Input wire, and Left&Right High Level Input wires.
35 questions already asked
Like it a lot. Definitely takes some time to get it set right like others have stated here. Still working on it, but definitely worth the money. Compliments my JBL speakers currently in the truck very nicely.
Lawrence from California, KY