- closed-back, over-the-ear headphones
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity for wireless music listening and phone calls
- 40mm dynamic drivers with specially designed high-current driver coil and magnet
- tuned for detailed sound with punchy bass
- bass boost button on earcup for deeper low-end emphasis
- active noise-canceling circuitry automatically adjusts to the level of external sound
- Smart Ambient Modes allow in external sounds to keep you better aware of your surroundings
Mobile app and easy controls:
- free My JBL Headphones app for Apple® or Android™ lets you adjust settings
- customize the sound and manually choose the level of noise cancellation
- STAGE+ section features sound settings created by popular DJs
- tap the left earcup to access Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa
- requires one-time setup through the My JBL Headphones app
- earcup buttons offer music, volume, call, noise cancellation, and Smart Ambient mode controls
- dual-mic system with echo-cancellation for clear, hands-free calls
Build and fit:
- heavy-duty frame with durable metal hinges and leather-lined headband
- sculpted, oval-shaped ear pads for secure fit and comfort
- folding design for easy storage
General info and specs:
- built-in rechargeable battery provides up to 25 hours of music listening with noise cancellation
- 55 hours of wireless music listening without noise cancellation
- 27 hours of wired listening with noise cancellation
- includes remote/mic cable with 3.5mm miniplug for optional wired listening
- USB-C charging cable included
- hard protective carrying case
- frequency response:16-22,000 Hz (wireless); 16-40,000 Hz (wired)
- sensitivity: 91 dB
- impedance: 32 ohms
- weight: 11.5 ounces
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # JBLCLUB950NCBLKAM
What's in the box:
- Over-ear wireless headphones (black)
- 48" Audio cable with in-line remote/mic (2.5mm plug on one end and angled 3.5mm plug on other end)
- 41" USB cable (Type A USB on one end and USB Type C on other end)
- Zippered hard storage case
- Quick Start Guide
- Download My JBL Headphones App -- Alexa
- Download My JBL Headphones App -- Google Assistant
- Important Safety Instructions
- Warranty Card
JBL Club 950NC reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the JBL Club 950NC
Features & specs
|Earcup Width x Height||3.196" x 3.759"|
|Mic For Taking Calls||Yes|
|Voice Assistant Access|
|Frequency Response||16-40k Hz|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: The JBL Club 950NC over-ear wireless headphones deliver pro-quality sound and all day comfort. Adaptive Noise Cancellation lets you listen to music or phone calls in peace and quiet, even in a noisy environment. The Club 950NC also features Bluetooth 5.0 with on-board controls for volume, music playback, and phone calls. You can easily access your favorite voice assistant directly from the headphones. The Club 950NC comes with an audio cable with an in-line remote/mic, a charging cable, and a zippered hard-shell storage case.
Drivers: The Club 950NC is equipped with large 40mm dynamic drivers to deliver JBL's legendary Pro Sound. You can plug in the headphones (using a wired connection) to listen to your Hi-Res audio files with an extra measure of detail and clarity.
Audio Cable: The JBL Club 950NC features a high-powered input for listening to wide variety of music sources. The headphone input is rated at up to 2000mW that works with devices from mobile phones to headphone amplifiers, studio consoles, and D/A converters. The headphones come with a 48" straight audio cable with remote and microphone for portable use, and a slim 3.5mm plug that is angled at 45° for most portable devices.
Bass Boost: The headphones feature a dedicated bass boost button on the right ear cup to give your music that extra bump when you need it.
Adaptive Noise Cancelling: You can totally tune out the world around you by switching on JBL's Adaptive Noise Cancelling. They adapt to the environment to provide extra noise cancelling when you're in noisy areas.
Ambient Aware/TalkThru: Two features help you stay aware of your surroundings while you continue to enjoy your music. Ambient Aware amplifies ambient sound while you listen to help you hear what's going on around you. TalkThru lowers the music level and amplifies the voices around you, so you can carry on a conversation without removing your headphones. Ambient Aware can be toggled on/off in the My Headphones app, or via a dedicated button on the left ear cup. TalkThru can be actived only in the My Headphones app.
Voice Assistant: You can access the Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa by simply tapping the left ear cup. Setup for your preferred voice assistant is done in the JBL My Headphones app. You can also access Siri, Bixby, or other voice assistants with the multi-function button on the right ear cup.
Bluetooth: The Club 950NC wireless over-ear headphones feature Bluetooth Version 5.0, and are compatible with A2DP (v1.3), AVRCP (v1.5), and HFP (v1.6) profiles. You can pair with a maximum of two devices at the same time, and switch between them using the controls on the device you desire to listen to.
My JBL Headphones App: The My JBL Headphones App, available for iOS and Android devices, provides extra controls and settings beyond the on-board buttons. In the app, you can select from 3 preset EQ curves, as well as customize or create your own EQ settings. My JBL Headphones provides access to Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant voice assistants to control the headphones with your voice. The app displays the battery level of your headphones as a percentage. The My Headphones App lets you select STAGE+ to calibrate your headphones to sound like your favorite DJ. Any product or firmware updates will come wirelessly through the app to the headphones. The app also has a product tutorial and FAQs under the Product Help tab. My JBL Headphones App is compatible with iOS devices (10.0 or later) and Android devices (5.0 and up).
Battery: The Club 950NC over-ear wireless headphones are powered by a built-in 3.7V 730mAh Lithium-ion rechargeable battery. The battery charges in less than 2 hours via the supplied USB charging cable. A quick, 15-minute charge provides an extra 2 hours of playback time. Estimated battery life is as follows:
|Conditions||Music Playback Time|
|BT On / ANC On||22 hours|
|BT On / ANC Off||50 hours|
|BT Off / ANC On||30 hours|
- Frequency Response: 16Hz to 40kHz (passive); 16Hz to 22kHz (active)
- Sensitivity: 93dB SPL (@1kHz/1mW)
- Maximum SPL: 91dB
- Maximum Input Power: 2000mW
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Dimensions: Ear Cup: Width 3.196" Height 3.759" Depth 2.082"
- Inside Ear Cup Dimensions: Width 1.6" Height 2.167" Depth 0.75"
- Weight: 13.05 ounces; 13.55 ounces (w/cord)