About the JBL Club 3412T
Bring strong dimension to your dash with JBL's Club 3412T 3/4" tweeters. JBL uses an edge-driven dome design that enhances sound dispersion and delivers natural-sounding highs. Super-compact inline crossovers send the appropriate frequencies to these JBLs. Their 3-ohm impedance safely draws a little more power from your radio or amp, while their exceptional efficiency delivers strong volume and detail.
Mounts of all styles
No matter how complicated your car's interior, JBL's versatile mounting hardware gives you plenty of options for flush- or surface-mounting these tweeters.
- two 3/4" edge-driven silk dome tweeters
- in-line passive crossover networks
- flush- and surface-mounting hardware included
- handles up to 50 watts RMS (150 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 3,000-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 92 dB at 2.83V
- impedance: 3 ohms
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SPKCB3412TAM
What's in the box:
- 2 Tweeters (each has attached 6" speaker leads)
- 2 in-line crossovers with speaker wire attached
- 2 Flush-mount housings
- 2 Threaded flush-mount adapters
- 2 Plastic locking nuts
- 2 Surface-mount housings
- 2 Starfish mounts
- Six 5/8" Flat head screws
- 2 Washers
- 2 Nuts
- Installation manual
- 2 JBL Stickers
- Specs and Template on box
JBL Club 3412T reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the JBL Club 3412T
Features & specs
|Tweeter Design||3/4" Edge-Driven Dome|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Sensitivity (1W at 1 meter)||N/A|
|Sensitivity at 2.83 volts||92|
|Frequency Response||3000 - 20k Hz|
|Minimum RMS Wattage||---|
|Maximum RMS Wattage||50|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||150|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||0 13/16|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||1|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||1 5/8|
|Mounting Height (Inches)||0.588|
High-Output Design: The 3Ω voice coil design compensates for the high in-line resistance of small gauge factory wiring, extracting more power from factory (or aftermarket) receivers. This results in clearer, richer sound for the listener.
Tweeter Mounting: The I-Mount tweeter mounting system and Starfish mounting brackets give you several different ways to mount the tweeters:
- I-Mount: The tweeters can be surface-mounted or
flush-mounted with JBL's innovative I-Mount system:
- Surface Mount: Surface mounting the tweeters involves screwing the surface-mount cup to the mounting location, then inserting and locking the tweeter into the cup.
- Flush Mount: Flush mounting uses the threaded flush-mount housing and plastic locking nut. Once a cutout is made, the tweeter is installed in the flush-mount adapter, then into the flush mount housing and inserted into the hole. The large plastic locking nut is threaded onto the adapter (from behind the mounting surface) to hold the complete assembly securely in place. When flush mounted, the tweeters may be angled for optimum response and imaging.
- Starfish Mounting Brackets: The Starfish mounting
brackets allow the tweeters to be installed in factory locations behind the
- Bottom Mount: Once the Starfish bracket is trimmed, it is secured to the underside of the grille panel. The tweeter must be inserted into the bracket and locked into place before the bracket is mounted.
- Surface Mount: Once the Starfish bracket is trimmed, it is screwed to the top of the mounting surface behind the grille panel. Then, the tweeter is inserted into the bracket and locked into place.
- Flush Mount: There are two sets of tabs to flush mount the tweeter in the Starfish bracket, yielding different mounting dimensions. The upper tabs mount the tweeter completely below the opening and are glued in place. The lower mounting tabs are screwed in place and result in a mounting height just under ⅜". Once the bracket is mounted, the tweeter is inserted into the bracket and locked into place.
|I-Mount Surface Mount||I-Mount Flush Mount||Starfish Bottom Mount||Starfish Surface Mount||Starfish Flush Mount||Starfish Flush Mount (below mounting surface)|
|Depth||screw depth||0.808"||0.950"||screw depth||0.470"||0.572"|
Crossover: The passive crossovers are installed in-line with the included speaker wire. The crossovers' 24" input wires are not terminated (bare wire on the end). The 33" output wires are terminated with female quick slides that mate to the terminals on the wire attached to the tweeters. (Including the 3" crossover length, the wire is 60" total.)
- Length: 3"
- Width: 1"
- Height: 1"
The JBL Club 3412T replaces these items