About the JBL Club 602CTP
The fun of JBL
The fun of JBL
Move on from factory sound with JBL's vibrant Club Series speakers. This Club 602C 6-1/2" component speaker system features UV-resistant polypropylene woofers that deliver solid performance even under the most extreme environmental conditions.
A step up from factory speakers
JBL's patented Plus One™ woofer structure extends the surface area of the cone to give you a better low-frequency experience than other speakers this size. And an edge-driven silk dome tweeter expands the high-frequency range, so you'll hear musical details that you never heard from your old speakers. Included external crossovers optimizes the performance of each speaker and provides selectable tweeter attenuation.
Adjustable tweeter pods
JBL supplies mounting options for a variety of tweeter installations, including tweeter pods which allow adjustment, even after mounting.
A match for any system
The Club 602C's low-impedance design safely draws more power from your car stereo to give your music extra punch, but you'll get even better results feeding them power from an outboard amp. JBL also includes separate high-pass filters to remove low bass from these speakers if you require it.
- component speaker system includes two woofers, two tweeters, and two crossovers
- 6-1/2" polypropylene Plus One woofer cone with rubber surround
- 3/4" edge-driven silk dome tweeter
- handles up to 70 watts RMS (210 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 55-20,000 Hz
- impedance: 3 ohms
- sensitivity: 92 dB at 2.83 volts
- woofer top-mount depth: 2-1/16"
- adjustable tweeter pods included
- grilles included
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SPKCB602CTPAM
What's in the box:
- 2 Woofers
- 2 Tweeters (each has attached 6" speaker leads)
- 2 Crossovers
- 2 Woofer grilles
- 2 JBL Grille badges
- 2 Woofer mounting brackets
- 2 Tweeter flush-mount housings
- 2 Threaded flush-mount adapters
- 2 Plastic locking nuts
- 2 Tweeter surface-mount housings
- 2 Starfish tweeter mounts
- 2 Tweeter pods
- 2 Tweeter pod inserts
- 2 Tweeter pod bases
- 2 Tweeter pod base adhesive pads
- 2 Tweeter pod base covers
- Eight 1-3/8" Screws
- Eight 1" Screws
- Eight 1/2" Screws (large head)
- Four 1/2" Screws (small head)
- 8 Speed clips
- Six 5/8" Flat head screws
- 2 Washers
- Two M4 Nuts
- Two M3x8.5mm Machine screws
- Two M3 Nuts
- 2 Adhesive backed foam gaskets
- Installation manual
- 2 JBL Stickers
- Specs and Template on box
JBL Club 602CTP reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the JBL Club 602CTP
Features & specs
|Speaker Size||6 1/2|
|Tweeter Design||3/4" Edge-Driven Dome|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Sensitivity (1W at 1 meter)||N/A|
|Sensitivity at 2.83 volts||92|
|Frequency Response||55 - 20k Hz|
|Minimum RMS Wattage||---|
|Maximum RMS Wattage||70|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||210|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||2 1/16|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||N/A|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||5 1/8|
|Mounting Height (Inches)||0.47|
Plus One+ Woofer Cones: Each speaker uses a cone larger than other speakers of the same size. This is accomplished by using a unique basket design and hi-roll surround. The Plus One+ design offers greater bass output and an increase in efficiency.
Mounting: Without an adapter, the woofers fit standard 6¾" applications. Given their required cutout, they will also fit 6½" applications without an adapter, but new screw holes must be drilled. Using the included adapter brackets they can be mounted in a wide variety of 6½" and 6¾" applications, without any modification. Please enter your vehicle information to confirm fit.
High-Output Design: The 3Ω voice coil design compensates for the high in-line resistance of small gauge factory wiring, extracting more power from factory (or aftermarket) receivers. This results in clearer, richer sound for the listener.
Tweeter Mounting: The included tweeter pods, I-Mount tweeter mounting system, and Starfish mounting brackets offer several different ways to mount the tweeters:
- Pods: The tweeter pod bases can be mounted using the included screws or adhesive pad. Once mounted, the tweeter angle can be adjusted from approximately -30° (relative to horizontal) to +45°.
- I-Mount: The tweeters can be surface-mounted or
flush-mounted with JBL's innovative I-Mount system:
- Surface Mount: Surface mounting the tweeters involves screwing the surface-mount cup to the mounting location, then inserting and locking the tweeter into the cup.
- Flush Mount: Flush mounting uses the threaded flush-mount housing and plastic locking nut. Once a cutout is made, the tweeter is installed in the flush-mount adapter, then into the flush mount housing and inserted into the hole. The large plastic locking nut is threaded onto the adapter (from behind the mounting surface) to hold the complete assembly securely in place. When flush mounted, the tweeters may be angled for optimum response and imaging.
- Starfish Mounting Brackets: The Starfish mounting
brackets allow the tweeters to be installed in factory locations behind the
- Bottom Mount: Once the Starfish bracket is trimmed, it is secured to the underside of the grille panel. The tweeter must be inserted into the bracket and locked into place before the bracket is mounted.
- Surface Mount: Once the Starfish bracket is trimmed, it is screwed to the top of the mounting surface behind the grille panel. Then, the tweeter is inserted into the bracket and locked into place.
- Flush Mount: There are two sets of tabs to flush mount the tweeter in the Starfish bracket, yielding different mounting dimensions. The upper tabs mount the tweeter completely below the opening and are glued in place. The lower mounting tabs are screwed in place and result in a mounting height just under ⅜". Once the bracket is mounted, the tweeter is inserted into the bracket and locked into place.
|Pod||I-Mount Surface Mount||I-Mount Flush Mount||Starfish Bottom Mount||Starfish Surface Mount||Starfish Flush Mount||Starfish Flush Mount (below mounting surface)|
|Depth||screw depth||screw depth||0.808"||0.950"||screw depth||0.470"||0.572"|
Crossover: The crossover inputs and outputs are screw terminals; they will accommodate bare wire or spade connectors up to 0.3125" wide. A switch on each crossover allows you to adjust the tweeter output level; choose 0 dB (flat) or +3 dB. There are four mounting holes in each crossover.
- Width: 3.95"
- Height: 1.130"
- Depth: 3.175" (plus wire)
1 question already asked