About the JBL Club 605CSQ
SQ stands for sound quality
SQ stands for sound quality
It's time to make your factory sound a fading memory. JBL prioritizes sound quality with this specialty Club Series 605CSQ 6-1/2" component speaker system for a uniquely immersive experience in the car. The carbon fiber woofer with its powerful ferrite magnet delivers the lower frequencies with refreshing accuracy while the separate edge-driven silk dome tweeter ensures you'll hear all the natural detail of your favorite tunes. Adjust your tweeter volume to dial in the right sound for your vehicle.
Installation gear for your tweeters
Jump into your installation with the right mounting accessories for a clean look. JBL's I-Mount™ kit and Starfish™ mounting adapter give you flexibility to flush-mount and more.
A match for any system
The Club 605CSQ's low-impedance/high-sensitivity design safely draws more power from your car stereo to give your music extra punch, but you'll get even better results feeding them power from an outboard amp.
- 6-1/2" component speaker system includes two woofers, two tweeters, and two crossovers
- carbon fiber Plus One woofer cone with rubber surround
- edge-driven silk dome tweeter with adjustable output level (0, +3 dB)
- includes tweeter mounting hardware
- handles up to 95 watts RMS (285 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 48-21,000 Hz
- impedance: 3 ohms
- sensitivity: 93 dB at 2.83 volts
- woofer top-mount depth: 2-1/16"
- grilles included
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # JBLSPKCB605CSQAM
What's in the box:
- 2 Woofers
- 2 Tweeters (each has attached 6" speaker leads)
- 2 Crossovers
- 2 Woofer grilles
- 2 JBL Grille badges
- 2 Woofer mounting brackets
- 2 Tweeter flush-mount housings
- 2 Threaded flush-mount adapters
- 2 Plastic locking nuts
- 2 Tweeter surface-mount housings
- 2 Starfish tweeter mounts
- Eight 1-3/8" Screws
- Eight 1" Screws
- Eight 1/2" Screws
- 8 Speed clips
- Six 5/8" Flat head screws
- 2 Washers
- Two M4 Nuts
- 2 Adhesive backed foam gaskets
- Installation manual
- Specs and Template on box
JBL Club 605CSQ reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the JBL Club 605CSQ
Features & specs
|Speaker Size||6 1/2|
|Tweeter Design||Edge-Driven Dome|
|Woofer Composition||Carbon Fiber|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Sensitivity (1W at 1 meter)||N/A|
|Sensitivity at 2.83 volts||93|
|Frequency Response||48 - 21k Hz|
|Minimum RMS Wattage||---|
|Maximum RMS Wattage||95|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||285|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||2 1/16|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||N/A|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||5 1/16|
|Mounting Height (Inches)||0.487|
Plus One+ Woofer Cones: Each woofer uses a cone larger than other speakers of the same size. This is accomplished by using a unique basket design and hi-roll surround. The Plus One+ design offers greater bass output and an increase in efficiency.
Mounting: Without an adapter, the woofers fit standard 6¾" applications. Given their required cutout, they will also fit many 6½" applications without an adapter, but new screw holes must be drilled. Using the included adapter brackets they can be mounted in a wide variety of 6½" and 6¾" applications, without any modification. Please enter your vehicle information to confirm fit.
High-Output Design: The 3Ω voice coil design compensates for the high in-line resistance of small gauge factory wiring, extracting more power from factory (or aftermarket) receivers. This results in clearer, richer sound for the listener.
Tweeter Mounting: The I-Mount tweeter mounting system and Starfish mounting brackets give you several different ways to mount the tweeters:
- I-Mount: The tweeters can be surface-mounted
or flush-mounted with JBL's innovative I-Mount system:
- Surface Mount: Surface mounting the tweeters involves screwing the surface-mount cup to the mounting location, then inserting and locking the tweeter into the cup.
- Flush Mount: Flush mounting uses the threaded flush-mount housing and plastic locking nut. Once a cutout is made, the tweeter is installed in the flush-mount adapter, then into the flush mount housing and inserted into the hole. The large plastic locking nut is threaded onto the adapter (from behind the mounting surface) to hold the complete assembly securely in place. When flush mounted, the tweeters may be angled (up to approximately 40°) for optimum response and imaging.
- Starfish Mounting Brackets: The Starfish
mounting brackets allow the tweeters to be installed in factory
locations behind the existing grilles:
- Bottom Mount: Once the Starfish bracket is trimmed, it is secured to the underside of the grille panel. The tweeter must be inserted into the bracket and locked into place before the bracket is mounted.
- Surface Mount: Once the Starfish bracket is trimmed, it is screwed to the top of the mounting surface behind the grille panel. Then, the tweeter is inserted into the bracket and locked into place.
- Flush Mount: There are two sets of tabs to flush mount the tweeter in the Starfish bracket, yielding different mounting dimensions. The upper tabs mount the tweeter completely below the opening and are glued in place. The lower mounting tabs are screwed in place and result in a mounting height just over ¼". Once the bracket is mounted, the tweeter is inserted into the bracket and locked into place.
|I-Mount Surface Mount||I-Mount Flush Mount||Starfish Bottom Mount||Starfish Surface Mount||Starfish Flush Mount||Starfish Flush Mount (below mounting surface)|
|Depth||screw depth||0.79"||0.950"||screw depth||0.470"||0.572"|
Crossover: The crossover point is 5 kHz. The inputs and outputs are screw terminals; they will accommodate bare wire or spade connectors up to 0.3125" wide. A switch on each crossover allows you to adjust the tweeter output level; choose 0 dB (flat) or +3 dB. There are four mounting holes in each crossover.
- Width: 3.95"
- Height: 1.135"
- Depth: 3.175" (plus wire)