About the JBL Clip 3
Play hard in any weather
The JBL Clip 3 is totally waterproof. So you can totally take it anywhere.
The rugged JBL Clip 3 is ready for anything. This portable Bluetooth speaker is totally waterproof, so whether you're white water rafting, skiing, or just sunning by the pool, you've got music. Oh — and it can also play for up to 10 hours on a full battery charge, so you can keep the tunes going.
Designed for outdoor adventure
A sturdy carabiner clip is built into the body of the Clip 3. Just hook it on your backpack, bag, or belt and you're ready to go. The speaker's smooth, compact shape makes the Clip 3 easy to slip into a coat pocket or pouch.
If you get a call while you're listening to music on your phone, you can hit the play button to talk hands-free. The Clip 3 has a built-in microphone with noise and echo cancellation so both you and your caller will enjoy a clear conversation.
- built-in Bluetooth 4.1 for high-quality audio streaming from your smartphone or tablet
- integrated carabiner-style clip
- IPX7 waterproof rubberized casing
- internal microphone for hands-free wireless speakerphone operation
- built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery lasts up to 10 hours
- USB Type-A-to-USB mini charging cable included
- 3-7/8"W x 5-5/16"H x 1-7/8"D
- weight: 7.4 ounces
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # JBLCLIP3SQUADAM
What's in the box:
- Bluetooth portable speaker w/ integrated caribiner clip (installed)
- 12" microUSB-to-USB charging cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Important Safety Instructions
- Warranty Card
JBL Clip 3 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the JBL Clip 3
IPX7 Waterproof: The JBL Clip 3 features an ultra-rugged, rubber housing and is covered with durable waterproof fabric. The JBL Clip 3 carries an IPX7 waterproof rating and can even be submerged in water (up to 1m for up to 30 minutes).
Note: To ensure that the JBL Clip 3 is waterproof, please remove all cable connections and tightly close the cap; exposing the JBL Clip 3 to liquids without doing so may result in permanent damage to the speaker. And do not expose the JBL Clip 3 to water while charging, as doing so may result in permanent damage to the speaker or power source.
Integrated Carabiner: The JBL Clip 3 is lightweight, ultra-rugged, and comes with a built-in carabiner letting you hook it easily to whatever clothes you're wearing or backpack you're shouldering.
Full-Range Driver: The JBL Clip 3 houses a single 1.5" full-range driver with powered by a built-in 3W amplifier. It has a frequency range of 120Hz to 20kHz (-6dB) and signal-to-noise ratio of 80dB.
Bluetooth 4.1 The JBL Clip 3 is a self-powered Bluetooth (v.4.1) portable speaker that is ideal for your Bluetooth-enabled devices such as your Apple iPod/iPhone/iPad, Android smartphone/tablet, Windows Phone/PC, Mac computer/laptop, or other Bluetooth source devices. The JBL Clip 3 supports Bluetooth audio streaming (A2DP 1.2/AVRCP 1.5) and Bluetooth hands-free communication (HFP 1.5/HSP 1.2), as well as Simple Secure Pairing (SSP).
- Wireless Audio Streaming: The JBL Clip 3 portable speaker streams stereo music wirelessly from Bluetooth-enabled devices; such as your smartphone, tablet, computer, laptop, or other device. You'll be able to wirelessly stream music apps, stored music libraries, and other audio content. You'll also be able to control Play & Pause functions from the speaker. You will need to continue to use your Bluetooth-enabled device for advanced music navigation and to view song/artist information.
- Hands-Free Communication: The JBL Clip 3 has a built-in, noise-free & echo-free microphone so you can use it as a hands-free speaker phone. Use the Clip 3 to answer phone calls, talk on Skype, or with Facetime. A long press of the call-answer button will activate the voice command feature of your smartphone (if applicable). You will continue to use your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone or tablet to view video calls, manually enter phone number, and control advanced phone functions.
- Simple Secure Pairing: A single button press pairs your Bluetooth-enabled device with the Clip 3 speaker (no PIN-code to enter). The speaker can be paired with multiple devices, but only one source device can be connected at a time for use. Once paired, the JBL Clip 3 will automatically re-connect with your device when in wireless range (up to 33').
Note: Due to the differences in Bluetooth technology, some Bluetooth enabled devices may be incompatible, function improperly, or may not support all features when used with the JBL Clip 3.
Rechargeable Battery: The JBL Clip 3 Bluetooth speaker has a built-in Lithium-ion polymer rechargeable battery (3.7V/1000mAh) that provides up to 10 hours of playback time. You can easily recharge the battery using the included microUSB-to-USB cable and a 12-volt/USB or AC/USB power adapter (sold separately). Charging time is approximately 3 hours at 5V/0.5A.
Note: Battery life will vary by volume level and audio content. If the speaker will not be used for a long period of time, please recharge the battery at least once every 3 months.
Aux Input: The JBL Clip 3 offers a 3.5mm Aux input under waterproof rubber cover to connect a portable audio device with a headphone jack or analog output. Audio cable is not included and sold separately.
2 questions already asked