About the JBL Clip 4
Ready for outdoor fun
Ready for outdoor fun
JBL has redesigned and updated their Clip portable Bluetooth speaker, making it an even better choice for outdoor fun. The Clip 4 is totally waterproof and dustproof, so it's impervious to both surf and sand. The speaker's wrapped in street fashion-inspired fabrics. Plus it can play for up to 10 hours on a full battery charge, so you can keep the tunes going.
Clip and play
A sturdy carabiner clip is built into the body of the Clip 4. Just hook it on your backpack, bag, or belt and you're ready to go. The speaker's smooth, oval shape makes it easy to slip into a coat pocket, backpack, or handbag.
- built-in Bluetooth 5.1 for high-quality audio streaming from your smartphone or tablet
- integrated carabiner clip
- IP67 waterproof and dustproof
- built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery lasts up to 10 hours
- USB Type-C charging cable included
- 3-5/16"W x 5-5/16"H x 1-13/16"D
- weight: 8.43 ounces
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # JBLCLIP4PINKAM
What's in the box:
- Bluetooth portable speaker w/ integrated caribiner clip (installed)
- 12" USB-C to USB-A cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Important Safety Instructions
- Warranty Card
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the JBL Clip 4
Waterproof & Dusproof Design (IP67): The JBL Clip 4 features an ultra-rugged, rubber housing and is covered with durable waterproof fabric. The JBL Clip 4 carries an IP67 waterproof & dustproof rating to protect it against the harsh outdoor environment. It can even be submerged in water (up to 1m for up to 30 minutes).
Integrated Carabiner: The JBL Clip 4 is lightweight, ultra-rugged, and comes with a built-in carabiner letting you hook it easily to whatever clothes you're wearing or backpack you're shouldering.
Full-Range Driver: The JBL Clip 4 houses a single 1.5" full-range driver with powered by a built-in 5W amplifier. It has a frequency range of 100Hz to 20kHz and signal-to-noise ratio of 85dB.
Bluetooth Audio Streaming: The JBL Clip is equipped with built-in Bluetooth 5.1 featuring support for wireless audio (A2DP 1.3) and control (AVRCP 1.6). You'll be able to stream stored music, music apps, and other audio content from your Bluetooth-enabled source device (such as your smartphone, tablet, laptop, or computer) to the JBL Clip 4.
- Control: You can control Play, Pause, & Skip functions from the speaker. However, you will still continue to use your Bluetooth-enabled device for advanced music navigation and to view song/artist information.
- Pairing: The Clip 4 can pair with multiple devices, but only one device can be active and used at a time. Once paired, the JBL Clip 4 will automatically re-connect with the last paired device when in wireless range (up to 33').
- The Clip 4 does not support Bluetooth hands-free communication for making or answering phone calls.
- The Clip 4 does not have an Aux input; it only connectes wirelessly via Bluetooth.
Rechargeable Battery: The JBL Clip 4 Bluetooth speaker has a built-in Lithium-ion polymer rechargeable battery (3.885Wh) that provides up to 10 hours of playback time. You can easily recharge the battery using the included USB-C to USB-A cable and a 12-volt/USB or AC/USB power adapter (sold separately). Charging time is approximately 3 hours at 5V/0.5A.
Note: Battery life will vary by volume level and audio content. If the speaker will not be used for a long period of time, please recharge the battery at least once every 3 months.