- closed-back, over-the-ear headphones
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity for wireless music listening and phone calls
- 40mm dynamic drivers coated with graphene
- dense, carbon-like element that keeps diaphragm movement smooth and consistent
- tuned for accurate, detailed sound with deep, tightly controlled bass
True Adaptive noise cancellation:
- active noise-canceling circuitry automatically adjusts to the level of external sound
- JBL's TrueAdaptive technology uses sensor to detect movement, glasses, and other sound-leakage factors
- SilentNow feature allows you to keep noise cancellation "on" without playing music
Mobile app and easy controls:
- free My JBL Headphones app for Apple® or Android™ lets you adjust settings
- customize the sound and manually choose the level of noise cancellation
- STAGE+ section features sound settings created by popular DJs
- tap the left earcup to access Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa
- requires one-time setup through the My JBL Headphones app
- earcup buttons offer music, volume, call, and ambient mode controls
- Smart Ambient Modes allow in external sounds to keep you better aware of your surroundings
- dual-mic system with echo-cancellation for clear, hands-free calls
Build, fit, and wired options:
- heavy-duty frame with durable metal hinges and leather-lined headband
- sculpted, oval-shaped ear pads for secure fit and comfort
- collapsible design for easy storage
- includes two 3.5mm miniplug cables for optional wired listening:
- one remote/mic cable and one coiled pro-audio/DJ style cable
- single-sided connection to either earcup
- 1/4" adapter included
General info and specs:
- built-in rechargeable battery provides up to 23 hours of music listening with noise cancellation
- 45 hours of wireless music listening without noise cancellation
- 25 hours of wired listening with noise cancellation
- USB-C charging cable included
- hard protective carrying case and flight adapter included
- frequency response:20-20,000 Hz (wireless); 10-40,000 Hz (wired)
- sensitivity: 95 dB
- impedance: 32 ohms
- weight: 13.3 ounces
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # JBLCLUBONEBLKAM
What's in the box:
- Over-ear wireless headphones (black)
- 61" Coiled audio cable (2.5mm plug on one end and straight threaded 3.5mm plug on other end)
- 48" Audio cable with in-line remote/mic (2.5mm plug on one end and angled 3.5mm plug on other end)
- 41" USB cable (Type A USB on one end and USB Type C on other end)
- Screw-on 3.5mm-to-6.3mm (1/4") adapter
- Airline adapter (3.5mm female-to-dual 3.5mm male)
- Zippered hard storage case
- Quick Start Guide
- Download My JBL Headphones App -- Alexa
- Download My JBL Headphones App -- Google Assistant
- Important Safety Instructions
- Warranty Card
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the JBL CLUB ONE
Features & specs
|Earcup Width x Height||3.171" x 3.757"|
|Mic For Taking Calls||Yes|
|Voice Assistant Access|
|Frequency Response||10-40k Hz|
|Cord Length||61" + 48"|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: The JBL Club One over-ear wireless headphones are inspired by professional musicians to deliver pro-quality sound and all day comfort. Adaptive Noise Cancellation lets you listen to music or phone calls in peace and quiet, even in a noisy environment. The Club One also features Bluetooth 5.0 with on-board controls for volume, music playback, and phone calls. You can easily access your favorite voice assistant directly from the headphones. The Club One comes with both coiled and straight audio cables, a charging cable, 1/4" and airline adapters, and a zippered hard-shell storage case.
Drivers: The Club One is equipped with large 40mm custom orange graphine (dynamic) drivers to deliver JBL's legendary Pro Sound. You can plug in the headphones (using a wired connection) to listen to your Hi-Res audio files with an extra measure of detail and clarity.
Included Cables: The JBL Club One features a high-powered input for listening to wide variety of music sources. The headphone input is rated at up to 3500mW that works with devices from mobile phones to headphone amplifiers, studio consoles, and D/A converters. The headphones come with two audio cables -- a coiled cable for home/studio use, and a straight cable with remote and microphone for portable use. The coiled cable is 61", but can stretch to a much longer length if you need to move around the room or studio. It has a threaded 3.5mm plug which will accommodate the included screw-on 3.5mm-to-6.3mm (1/4") adapter, if needed. The 48" straight cable has a slim 3.5mm plug that is angled at 45° for most portable devices. Both cables are terminated on the headphone end with locking 2.5mm plugs to prevent accidental disconnection. Both ear cups have 2.5mm inputs, so you can connect to either the left or right side. In addition, an airline adapter (3.5mm female to dual 3.5mm male) is included to let you plug into on-board entertainment provided on many airliners. The adapter can be used with either cable.
True Adaptive Noise Cancelling: You can totally tune out the world around you by switching on JBL's True Adaptive Noise Cancelling. The headphones adapt to you by compensating for sound leakage caused by eyeglasses, hair, or simply moving your head. They also adapt to the environment to provide extra noise cancelling when you're in noisy areas.
Ambient Aware/TalkThru: Two features help you stay aware of your surroundings while you continue to enjoy your music. Ambient Aware amplifies ambient sound while you listen to help you hear what's going on around you. TalkThru lowers the music level and amplifies the voices around you, so you can carry on a conversation without removing your headphones. Ambient Aware can be toggled on/off in the My Headphones app, or via a dedicated button on the left ear cup. TalkThru can be actived only in the My Headphones app.
Silent Now: When you want to enjoy nothing but quiet, Silent Now turns off Bluetooth and your music and turns on ANC to cancel out ambient noise. To turn on Silent Now, press the power button for more than 3 seconds to turn off the headphones, and press the Ambient Aware button for more than 5 seconds.
Voice Assistant: You can access the Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa by simply tapping the left ear cup. Setup for your preferred voice assistant is done in the JBL My Headphones app. You can also access Siri, Bixby, or other voice assistants with the multi-function button on the right ear cup.
Bluetooth: The Club One wireless over-ear headphones feature Bluetooth Version 5.0, and are compatible with A2DP (v1.3), AVRCP (v1.5), and HFP (v1.6) profiles. You can pair with a maximum of two devices at the same time, and switch between them using the controls on the device you desire to listen to.
My JBL Headphones App: The My JBL Headphones App, available for iOS and Android devices, provides extra controls and settings beyond the on-board buttons. In the app, you can select from 3 preset EQ curves, as well as customize or create your own EQ settings. My JBL Headphones provides access to Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant voice assistants to control the headphones with your voice. The app displays the battery level of your headphones as a percentage. The My Headphones App lets you select STAGE+ to calibrate your headphones to sound like your favorite DJ. Any product or firmware updates will come wirelessly through the app to the headphones. The app also has a product tutorial and FAQs under the Product Help tab. My JBL Headphones App is compatible with iOS devices (10.0 or later) and Android devices (5.0 and up).
Battery: The Club One over-ear wireless headphones are powered by a built-in 3.7V 730mAh Lithium-ion rechargeable battery. The battery charges in less than 2 hours via the supplied USB charging cable. A quick, 15-minute charge provides an extra 2 hours of playback time. Estimated battery life is as follows:
|Conditions||Music Playback Time|
|BT On / ANC On||23 hours|
|BT On / ANC Off||45 hours|
|BT Off / ANC On||25 hours|
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 40kHz (passive); 10Hz to 22kHz (active)
- Sensitivity: 95dB SPL (@1kHz/1mW)
- Maximum SPL: 94dB
- Maximum Input Power: 3500mW
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Dimensions: Ear Cup: Width 3.171" Height 3.757" Depth 2.163"
- Inside Ear Cup Dimensions: Width 1.6" Height 2.1" Depth 0.75"
- Weight: 13.45 ounces; 16 ounces (w/coiled cord); 14 ounces (w/straight cord)