About the JBL Everest 110
Wireless headphones from the earbud experts
Wireless headphones from the earbud experts
JBL has really carved out their own corner of the in-ear headphone world. They make highly-functional sports earbuds that often make our top-seller lists. The wireless JBL Everest 110 Bluetooth headphones add an extra splash of style, for more casual on-the-go listening. Yet they are still designed to stay stable and secure, with a choice of three ear tip sets for proper fit.
Fine-tuned JBL sound
Your music plays wirelessly from your phone, and Bluetooth 4.1 keeps it flowing smoothly. JBL's 5.8mm drivers kick out your tunes as you move through your day.
JBL designs their sound signature to please the most amount of people — from their so-called "entry-level" headphones on up. We've visited their parent company, Harmon, and we were blown away by the amount of research that goes into honing their acoustics.
Hands-free, wireless calling
You can also take phone calls wirelessly via Bluetooth. There's a built-in mic with echo cancellation. You'll also find a three-button remote on the cable that connects the left and right earpieces. (The cable sits behind your head.) Use the remote to answer calls, skip songs, and play and pause music.
- specially designed earbuds for a comfortable, secure fit
- 5.8mm dynamic driver tuned for energetic sound
- Bluetooth 4.1 for wireless music listening and phone calls with compatible smartphones
- three-button remote for controlling music playback and volume with a smartphone or portable music player
- echo-canceling microphone for making calls with a smartphone
- built-in rechargeable battery offers 8 hours of listening (USB charging cable included)
- includes 3 pairs of angled, ergonomic ear tips to ensure a proper fit
- frequency response: 10-22,000 Hz
- weight: 0.5 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # JBLV110GABTBLU
What's in the box:
- Wireless in-ear headphones with 24" connecting cable (blue)
- 3 Pairs on silicone ear tips (1 pair installed)
- 3 Pairs of silicone ear fins (1 pair installed)
- 23" USB charging cable (Type A USB on one end and Micro-B USB on other end)
- Cable clip (installed)
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
- FCC and IC Statement
- Attention! booklet
JBL Everest 110 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the JBL Everest 110
Features & specs
|Earcup Width x Height||0.816" x 0.582"|
|Mic For Taking Calls||Yes|
|Voice Assistant Access|
|Frequency Response||10-22k Hz|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: The JBL Everest 110 in-ear wireless headphones let you enjoy your music without being tethered to your audio source. With Bluetooth 4.1, you can seamlessly switch between your music and phone calls, even on separate devices. The lightweight Everest 110 weighs in at half an ounce so you barely know they're there. The Everest 110 has a 24" connecting cable with a universal in-line 3-button remote, and comes with three pairs of silicone ear tips, three pairs of Freebit ear hooks, and a USB charging cable.
Drivers and Cable: The headphones are equipped with 5.8mm dynamic drivers to deliver full-range JBL Signature sound. The connecting cable has a 3-button remote and a built-in battery. A cable clip lets you adjust the slack to keep the cable from snagging, and the headphones securely in place.
Compatibility: The in-line 3-button universal remote and microphone is compatible with most smartphone, including Apple iOS and Android devices. For music playback, the Multi-Function (center) Button controls play/pause, next track and previous track. For phone calls, the MFB lets you answer, reject, and hang up calls. The outer buttons of the remote control volume up and volume down.
Battery: The Everest 110 is powered by two built-in Polymer Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries (3.7V, 60mAh) located in the in-line remote. The batteries charge in approximately 2 hours with the included USB charging cable. A fully charged battery provides up to 8 hours of continuous playback.
Ear Tips: The JBL Everest 110 in-ear wireless headphones include three pairs (Small, Medium, Large) of ergonomic silicone ear tips to give you a perfect fit. Also included are three pairs (S, M, L) of Freebit ergonomic ear hooks that interact with the folds of your outer ear to hold the ear buds securely in place.
- Dynamic Drivers: 5.8mm
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 22kHz
- Sensitivity: 96dB (1 kHz, 1 mW)
- Maximum SPL: 103 dB
- Impedance: 16Ω
- Microphone Sensitivity: -42dBV/Pa
- Dimensions: Ear Bud: Width 0.816" Height 0.582" Depth 0.899"
- Weight: 0.5 ounces
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?