About the JBL Everest™ Elite 150NC
Wireless noise-cancelers with on-the-go conveniences
JBL's adaptive noise-canceling circuitry lets you choose the amount of external noise you hear.
Wireless noise-cancelers with on-the-go conveniences
The neatly styled JBL Everest Elite 150NC earbuds were practically purpose-built for commuters. These lightweight neckband headphones play music wirelessly via Bluetooth, and feature powerful adaptive noise canceling circuitry. With a simple push of a button, you can toggle through levels of noise-cancellation to minimize the loud sounds on the bus, train, or plane.
And when you're out walking the streets? That same button will toggle through ambient awareness modes, so you can be conscious of your surroundings. Download JBL's mobile app to your Android™ or iPhone®, and you can further dial in the noise-canceling features — and make adjustments to the hard-hitting sound.
A comfortable fit
Three different sizes of ear tips are included, to help you get a secure and comfortable fit. With in-ears like these, a tight seal helps you get the best possible sound, especially when it comes to the bass. The earbuds can be worn with or without winged attachments, depending on what feels best to you. And when it's time for a break, the magnetic earbuds clasp together around your neck for convenient storage.
- built-in Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity for wireless music listening and phone calls
- adaptive noise cancellation circuitry helps block external sound
- earbud cables connect to a rigid neckband
- winged and wingless ear tip enhancers help you get a secure, comfortable fit
- includes three different sizes of ear tips
- 12mm dynamic drivers tuned for JBL's pro audio sound signature
- deep, tightly controlled bass
Adaptive Noise Cancellation and Easy Controls:
- neckband controls for music playback, phone calls, and other features
- dedicated button for choosing the amount of noise cancellation
- toggle through "awareness" modes to quickly hear external sounds
- dual-echo microphone for clear phone calls
- free JBL Headphones app for Apple® or Android™ lets you adjust settings
- customize the sound and manually choose the level of noise cancellation
General Info and Specs:
- built-in rechargeable battery offers up to 14 hours of wireless use with noise cancellation
- up to 16 hours of wireless use without noise cancellation
- includes USB cable for charging
- carrying case included
- frequency response: 10-22,000 Hz
- weight: 1.86 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # JBLV150NXTGMLl
What's in the box:
- Wireless neckband in-ear headphones
- 3 Pairs of silicone ear tips (1 pair installed)
- 3 Pairs of silicone winged enhancers (1 pair installed)
- 40" USB charging cable (Type A USB on one end and Micro-B USB on other end)
- Zippered storage case
- Quick Start Guide
- FCC and IC Statement
- Safe Listening Guide
- Warranty Card
More details on the JBL Everest™ Elite 150NC
Features & specs
|Earcup Width x Height||0.613" x 1.019"|
|Mic For Taking Calls||Yes|
|Frequency Response||10-22k Hz|
|Cord Length||9" (x2)|
|1/4-inch Adapter Included||No|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: The JBL Everest Elite 150NC Wireless in-ear neckband headphones lets you listen to music from your mobile device in comfort, even while you're on the go. Everest Elite 150NC features in-ear headphones attached to a flexible neckband that comfortably rests on your collarbone. It connects to your device via Bluetooth with on-board controls for volume, music playback, and phone calls. It also has Adaptive Noise Cancelling (ANC) to eliminate annoying ambient noise. Three pairs of soft silicone rubber ear tips and winged enhancers are included. You can store your headphones in the included zippered storage case when not in use.
Drivers: The Everest Elite 150NC is equipped with 12mm dynamic drivers to deliver JBL's legendary Pro Audio Sound. The drivers are housed in rugged, lightweight polymer ear buds. The ear buds are equipped with magnets on the back for securing them around your neck when not in use.
Ear Tips: The headphones come with three pairs of Comfort silicone rubber ear tips (small, medium, large) to provide a proper fit. In addition, three pairs of winged ear tip enhancers (S, M, L) are included to insure the headphones stay put.
Adaptive Noise Cancelling (ANC): The JBL Everest Elite 150NC lets you listen in peace and quiet with its Adaptive Noise Cancelling (ANC) mode. Dual microphones on each ear bud pick up ambient noise from all directions. At the same time, an opposite signal electronically cancels the noise, so all you hear is your music or phone conversation. Using the Smart button, located on the right end of the neckband, you can control Ambient Aware feature. Ambient Aware amplifies the ambient noise to allow you to be more aware of your surroundings. There are three levels of noise cancellation to choose from: ANC On, Ambient Aware Low, and Ambient Aware High.
Bluetooth: The Everest Elite 150NC wireless in-ear headphones feature Bluetooth Version 4.1. On both ends of the neckband are controls for the following functions: Power, pairing, volume up/down, play/pause, next track, previous track, answer/reject call, end call, and ANC. The neckband also has built-in microphones for phone calls.
My JBL Headphones App: The My JBL Headphones App, available for iOS and Android devices, provides extra controls and settings beyond the on-board buttons. In the app, you can select from 3 preset EQ curves, as well as customize or create you own EQ settings. You get greater control of the ANC and Ambient Aware features. My JBL Headphones provides access to Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant voice assistants to control the headphones with your voice. The app displays the battery level of your headphones as a percentage. Any product or firmware updates will come wirelessly through the app to the headphones. The app also has a product tutorial and FAQs under the Product Help tab. My JBL Headphones App is compatible with iOS devices (9.0 or later) and Android devices (5.0 and up).
Battery: The in-ear wireless headphones are powered by a built-in 3.7V 400mAh Polymer lithium-ion rechargeable battery, located inside the neckband. The battery charges in approximately 2 hours via the supplied USB charging cable. On a full charge, the battery gives you up to 14 hours of wireless music playback or talk time with ANC on, and up to 16 hours with ANC off. A 15-minute Quick Charge provides approximately 1 hour of playback/talk time.
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 22kHz
- Sensitivity: 94dB
- Maximum SPL: 105dB
- Impedance: 16Î©
- Ear Buds: Width 0.613", Height 1.019" Depth 0.816"
- Neckband: Max Width: 0.763", Length: 16.5"
- Weight: 2.0 ounces
1 question already asked