- 8.6mm dynamic drivers
- cloth-covered cable with angled 3.5mm miniplug
- in-line one-button remote and microphone for taking calls on a smartphone
- includes 3 pairs of soft silicone ear tips to ensure a comfortable fit
- carrying pouch
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- impedance: 16 ohms
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # JBLE15BLU
What's in the box:
- In-ear headphones (blue) with 50" cable and in-line remote/mic (angled 3.5mm plug)
- 3 Pairs of silicone ear tips (1 pair installed)
- Storage pouch
- Warranty card
- Attention! document
JBL E15 Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the JBL E15
Features & specs
|Earcup Width x Height||0.44" x 0.44"|
|Mic For Taking Calls||Yes|
|Frequency Response||20-20k Hz|
|1/4-inch Adapter Included||No|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: The JBL E15 in-ear headphones are designed for active lifestyles. The ergonomic ear buds stay in your ear as you workout. The lightweight E15 weighs in at half an ounce so you barely know they're there. The E15 has a universal in-line 1-button remote, and comes with a storage pouch with a spring-loaded closure.
Drivers and Cable: The headphones are equipped with premium 8.6mm drivers to deliver full-range JBL Signature sound. The headphones have a 50" fabric-covered cable that resists tangling. The cable is terminated with an angled 3.5mm plug.
Compatibility: The in-line 1-button universal remote and microphone is compatible with most smartphone, including Apple iOS and Android devices. The button controls the following commands: pause/play, skip forward (next track), skip back (to beginning of current track or previous track), answer/end phone calls, and voice control/voice assistant. The button will also perform fast forward/fast reverse on iOS devices only. The remote does not control volume.
Ear Tips: The JBL E15 in-ear headphones include three pairs (Small, Medium, Large) of ergonomic silicone ear tips to give you a perfect fit. The ear bud nozzle is angled to fit comfortably in your ears.
- Dynamic Drivers: 8.6mm
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Impedance: 16Ω
- Dimensions: Ear Bud: Diameter 0.44" Depth 0.93"
- Weight: 0.5 ounce
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?