About the JBL Everest 310
Easy on the eyes and wallet
The JBL Everest 310 on-ear wireless headphones fold up for easy transport.
Easy on the eyes and wallet
Who said fashion-conscious wireless headphones have to cost big bucks? Certainly not JBL. Their modestly priced Everest 310 Bluetooth headphones look as smooth as anything we carry. They also have a pretty slick on-ear fit, thanks to the flexible, well-cushioned earpads. And you can walk around listening to tunes wirelessly from your phone — no cord to cramp your style.
Club-like bass and sound
The Everest 310s deliver an up-front sound, like you've pushed your way close to the stage or DJ booth. It leans toward the low end, so music with heavy bass will really thrive. Mids and highs have some energy, too, for a powerful, punchy overall sound.
20 hours of battery life and wired listening when you need it
You won't have to cut listening sessions short on account of JBL. The Everest 310s have a built-in rechargeable battery that gives you up to 20 hours of wireless listening. You can also connect the headphones to your audio source with the included cable when you want to save battery life.
On-ear controls and fold-up designJBL included some convenient design touches. They realized that your phone could be out of reach, so they included controls on the earcup. These buttons let you skip tracks, play or pause music, and control the volume. And to make travel easier, these headphones fold down into a portable bundle.
- 40mm dynamic drivers deliver energetic, forward sound
- Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity for wireless music listening and phone calls with compatible smartphones
- built-in rechargeable battery provides up to 20 hours of music listening
- earcup buttons offer music, volume, and call controls
- built-in microphone with echo-cancellation for clear, hands-free calls
- earcups collapse for easy storage
- sculpted ear cushions for secure fit and comfort
- ShareMe 2.0 technology allows you to stream music wirelessly to a second pair of ShareMe compatible headphones
- includes miniplug headphone cable for wired listening
- USB charging cable included
- frequency response: 10-22,000 Hz
- weight: 8.1 ounces
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # JBLV310BTBRN
What's in the box:
- On-ear wireless headphones (brown)
- 48" Audio cable with in-line remote/mic (2.5mm plug on headphone end and angled 3.5mm plug on device end)
- 40" USB charging cable (Type A USB on one end and Micro-B USB on other end)
- Zippered hard storage case
- Quick Start Guide
- FCC and IC Statement
- Warranty Card
- Attention! booklet
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the JBL Everest 310
Features & specs
|Earcup Width x Height||2.738" x 2.738"|
|Mic For Taking Calls||Yes|
|Frequency Response||10-22k Hz|
|1/4-inch Adapter Included||No|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: The JBL Everest 310 wireless on-ear headphones deliver the JBL Pro Audio Sound either wired or wirelessly. Bluetooth 4.1 lets you listen to your music or carry on a phone conversation without being tethered to your smartphone. You can also plug into your device with the supplied audio cable when you can't (or don't want to) go wireless. The Everest 310 also comes with a USB charging cable and a zippered hard storage case.
Drivers: The headphones are equipped with large 40mm dynamic drivers to give you clear highs and powerful bass. The drivers are housed in sleek, stylish ear cups that sit comfortably on your ears. The ear cups fold in to fit into the compact storage case.
Bluetooth: The Everest 310 wireless over-ear headphones feature Bluetooth (version 4.1) with HFP (v1.6), HSP (v1.2), A2DP (v1.3), and AVRCP (v1.5) profiles. On board controls are located on the right ear cup, and include the following: Power, volume up/down, play/pause, next track, previous track, answer/reject call, and end call. You can also pair the headphones to two devices and seamlessly switch from one to the other.
ShareMe 2.0: With ShareMe 2.0, you can connect and share your music with others wirelessly. After you have paired your headphones with your device, you can press the dedicated ShareMe 2.0 button, and connect with another set of Bluetooth wireless headphones of any brand.
Cable: The headphones come with a 48" cable for those times when you need to plug into your device. The cable has a microphone and an in-line 1-button universal remote that is compatible with most smartphones, including iOS and Android devices.
Battery: The headphones are powered by a built-in 3.7V 610mAh Polymer Lithium-ion rechargeable battery. The battery charges in approximately 2 hours via the supplied USB charging cable. On a full charge, the battery gives you up to 20 hours of wireless music playback or talk time.
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 22kHz
- Sensitivity: 96dB
- Maximum SPL: 111dB
- Impedance: 32Ω
- Dimensions: Ear Cups: 2.738" diameter, 1.375" depth
- Weight: 8.3 ounces
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?