About the JBL E45BT
Value-packed portable 'phones
Value-packed portable 'phones
Here's a real bargain if you're looking for on-ear Bluetooth headphones. The JBL E45BT headphones check all the portability boxes: lightweight, nicely padded, and convenient to use. They don't feel quite as durable as some of the higher-end on-ears, but the headband is very flexible and can handle some punishment. (My sample pair survived weeks of getting shoved in and out of bags.)
And JBL always delivers a crowd-pleasing sound — they tune every headphone to meet a data-driven sound signature that they've discovered most people prefer.
- sleek on-ear design
- 40mm dynamic drivers deliver immediate sound with punchy bass
- Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity for wireless music listening and phone calls with compatible smartphones
- built-in rechargeable battery provides up to 16 hours of music listening
- earcup buttons offer music, volume, and call controls
- built-in microphone for hands-free calls
- folding design for easy storage
- form-fitting design keeps headphones from moving around
- fabric-covered headband and ergonomically designed earpads for long-lasting comfort
- includes cloth-covered miniplug headphone cable for wired listening
- USB charging cable included
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # JBLE45BTBLK
What's in the box:
- On-ear wireless headphones (black)
- 52" Audio cable with in-line remote/mic (angled 3.5mm plug)
- 41" USB charging cable (Type A USB on one end and a Micro-B USB on other end)
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty card
- Attention! document
- FCC and IC Statement
JBL E45BT reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the JBL E45BT
Features & specs
|Earcup Width x Height||2.577" x 2.577"|
|Mic For Taking Calls||Yes|
|Frequency Response||20-20k Hz|
|1/4-inch Adapter Included||No|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: The JBL E45BT wireless on-ear headphones deliver the JBL Signature Sound either wired or wirelessly. Bluetooth 4.0 lets you listen to your music or carry on a phone conversation without being tethered to your smartphone. You can also plug into your device with the supplied audio cable when you can't (or don't want to) go wireless. The E45BT also comes with a USB charging cable.
Drivers: The headphones are equipped with 40mm dynamic drivers to give you clear highs and powerful bass. The drivers are housed in sleek, stylish ear cups that sit comfortably on your ears. The fabric-covered headband adjusts for a perfect fit.
Bluetooth: The E45BT wireless on-ear headphones feature Bluetooth (version 4.0) with HFP (v1.6), HSP (v1.2), A2DP (v1.2), and AVRCP (v1.4) profiles. On board controls are located on the right ear cup, and include the following: Power, volume up/down, play/pause, next track, previous track, answer/reject call, and end call. You can also pair the headphones to two devices and seamlessly switch from one to the other.
Cable: The headphones come with a 52" fabric-covered, tangle resistant cable for those times when you need to plug into your device. The cable has an in-line 1-button universal remote that is compatible with most smartphones, including iOS and Android devices. The remote controls play/pause, next track, previous track, and voice control/assistant. On iOS devices, you can also control fast forward/fast reverse.
Battery: The headphones are powered by a built-in 3.7V 610mAh Polymer Lithium-ion rechargeable battery. The battery charges in approximately 2 hours via the supplied USB charging cable. On a full charge, the battery gives you up to 16 hours of wireless music playback time or 16 hours of talk time.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 96dB
- Maximum SPL: 111dB
- Impedance: 32Ω
- Dimensions: Ear Cups: 2.577" diameter, 1.593" depth
- Weight: 6.4 ounces
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked