- over-the-ear headphones
- 50mm dynamic drivers deliver well-rounded sound with punchy bass
- Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity for wireless music listening and phone calls with compatible smartphones
- built-in rechargeable battery provides up to 16 hours of music listening
- earcup buttons offer music, volume, and call controls
- built-in microphone with echo-cancellation for clear, hands-free calls
- folding design for easy storage
- form-fitting design keeps headphones from moving around
- fabric-covered headband and ergonomically designed earpads
- includes cloth-covered miniplug headphone cable for wired listening
- USB charging cable included
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # JBLE55BTRED
What's in the box:
- Over-ear wireless headphones (red)
- 52" Audio cable with in-line remote/mic (angled 3.5mm plug)
- 41" USB charging cable (Type A USB on one end and a Micro-B USB on other end)
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty card
- Attention! document
- FCC and IC Statement
JBL E55BT reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the JBL E55BT
Features & specs
|Earcup Width x Height||2.9" x 3.603"|
|Mic For Taking Calls||Yes|
|Frequency Response||20-20k Hz|
|1/4-inch Adapter Included||No|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: The JBL E55BT wireless over-ear headphones deliver the JBL Signature Sound either wired or wirelessly. Bluetooth 4.0 lets you listen to your music or carry on a phone conversation without being tethered to your smartphone. You can also plug into your device with the supplied audio cable when you can't (or don't want to) go wireless. The E55BT also comes with a USB charging cable.
Drivers: The headphones are equipped with large 50mm dynamic drivers to give you clear highs and powerful bass. The drivers are housed in sleek, stylish ear cups that sit comfortably on your ears. The fabric-covered headband adjusts for a perfect fit.
Bluetooth: The E55BT wireless over-ear headphones feature Bluetooth (version 4.0) with HFP (v1.6), HSP (v1.2), A2DP (v1.2), and AVRCP (v1.4) profiles. On board controls are located on the right ear cup, and include the following: Power, volume up/down, play/pause, next track, previous track, answer/reject call, and end call. You can also pair the headphones to two devices and seamlessly switch from one to the other.
Cable: The headphones come with a 52" fabric-covered, tangle resistant cable for those times when you need to plug into your device. The cable has an in-line 1-button universal remote that is compatible with most smartphones, including iOS and Android devices. The remote controls play/pause, next track, previous track, and voice control/assistant. On iOS devices, you can also control fast forward/fast reverse.
Battery: The headphones are powered by a built-in 3.7V 610mAh Polymer Lithium-ion rechargeable battery. The battery charges in approximately 2 hours via the supplied USB charging cable. On a full charge, the battery gives you up to 16 hours of wireless music playback time or 16 hours of talk time.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 96dB
- Maximum SPL: 111dB
- Impedance: 32Ω
- Dimensions: Ear Cups: 2.9" width, 3.603" height, 2.005" depth
- Weight: 8 ounces
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?