About the JBL Stadium GTO750T
JBL's Stadium GTO750T tweeters help bring new dimension to your music, thanks to an edge-driven PEI polymer dome that enhances sound dispersion and delivers natural-sounding highs. Super-compact inline crossovers send the appropriate frequencies to these tweeters, making them just a little bit easier to install.
These tweeters can handle up to 50 watts RMS, so you can add them to just about any system. Their 2.5-ohm impedance safely draws a little more power from your radio or amp, while their exceptional efficiency delivers strong volume and detail even with lower power.
No matter how complicated your car's interior, JBL's versatile mounting hardware gives you plenty of options for flush- or surface-mounting these tweeters. Whether you're replacing burned-out tweeters or adding tweeters to brighten up a dull-sounding system, these JBLs will add detail and dimension to your music.
Installation note: You'll need a pair of our universal backstraps to install these tweeters in the factory locations.
- two 3/4" PEI polymer dome tweeters with inline high-pass filters
- flush- and surface-mounting hardware included
- handles up to 50 watts RMS (135 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 2,000-25,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 93 dB at 2.83 volts
- impedance: 2.5 ohms
- top-mount depth: 13/16"
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # STADIUMGTO750TAM
What's in the box:
- 2 Tweeters (each has attached 6" speaker leads)
- 2 Crossovers
- 2 Flush-mount housings
- 2 Threaded flush-mount adapters
- 2 Plastic locking nuts
- 2 Surface-mount housings
- 2 Starfish mounts
- Two M4x10mm Machine screws
- Six 1/2" Flat head screws
- 2 Washers
- 2 JBL logos
- Instruction manual
More details on the JBL Stadium GTO750T
Features & specs
|Tweeter Design||3/4" Edge-Driven Dome|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Sensitivity (1W at 1 meter)||N/A|
|Sensitivity at 2.83 volts||93|
|Frequency Response||2000 - 25k Hz|
|Minimum RMS Wattage||---|
|Maximum RMS Wattage||50|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||150|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||0 3/4|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||0 9/16|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||1 15/16|
Mounting: The edge-driven soft dome tweeters can be mounted several different ways using the included hardware:
- I-Mount System: The tweeters can
be surface- or flush-mounted with JBL's I-Mount system:
- Surface Mount: Surface mounting the tweeters involves screwing the surface-mount cup to the mounting location, then inserting and locking the tweeter into the cup.
- Flush Mount: Once a cutout is made, the tweeter is installed in the flush-mount adapter, then into the flush mount housing and inserted into the hole. The large plastic locking nut is threaded onto the housing (from behind the mounting surface) to hold the assembly securely in place. When flush mounted, the tweeters may be angled for optimum imaging.
- Starfish Mounting Brackets: The Starfish mounting
brackets allow the tweeters to be installed in factory locations behind
- Bottom Mount: Once the Starfish bracket is trimmed, it is secured to the underside of the grille panel. The tweeter must be inserted into the bracket and locked into place before the bracket is mounted.
- Surface Mount: Once the Starfish bracket is trimmed, it is screwed to the top of the mounting surface behind the grille panel. Then, the tweeter is inserted into the bracket and locked into place.
- Flush Mount: There are two sets of tabs to flush mount the tweeter in the Starfish bracket, yielding different mounting dimensions. The upper tabs mount the tweeter completely below the opening and are glued in place. The lower mounting tabs are screwed in place and result in a mounting height just under 3/8 inch. Once the bracket is mounted, the tweeter is inserted into the bracket and locked into place.
Tweeter Mounting Dimensions:
|I-Mount Surface Mount||I-Mount Flush Mount||Starfish Bottom Mount||Starfish Surface Mount||Starfish Flush Mount||Starfish Flush Mount (below mounting surface)|
|Depth||screw depth||0.750"||1.036"||screw depth||0.512"||1.0"|
Crossover Connections: The crossovers have screw terminal inputs and outputs and will accommodate bare wire or spade connectors up to 0.325" wide.
- Length: 2-3/8"
- Width: 1-3/16" (1-5/8" including mounting tabs)
- Height: 1"