What's in the box:
- 2 Loudspeaker stands
- 8 Screws
- 8 Spikes
JBL HDI-FS reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the JBL HDI-FS
Speaker Compatibility: The JBL HDI-FS loudspeaker stand is designed to perfectly match JBL's HDI-Series HDI-1600 bookshelf speaker (sold separately). The HDI-1600 bookshelf speaker attaches and secures to the HDI-FS stand using the supplied hardware. The JBL HDI-FS can also be used with other brands and models of bookshelf speakers of similar size and weight. However, those speakers will simply rest on top of the stand and not secure with the included hardware.
- Top-Plate Dimensions: 7.0625" (x) x 8.5625" (d)
- Base Dimensions: 12.3125" (w) x 14.4375" (d)
- Overall Height: 25.75" (rubber feet), 26.0" (spike feet)
- Weight Capacity: 22.0 lbs
Note: The loudspeaker stand comes pre-assembled, except for the spike feet. Packaged and sold in pairs.
High-Quality Construction: The JBL HDI-FS loudspeaker stand features an anodized aluminum column, with the same gently curved sides as LBJ's HDI-1600 bookshelf speaker. The top-plate is also constructed of anodized aluminum, while the base is made from MDF. The column and post feature a matte black finish, while the base offers a gloss black finish.
Wire Management: The JBL HDI-FS loudspeaker stand offers internal and external speaker cable routing options. You can route your speaker wire from under the stand's base up through the hollow column and to your mounted speaker. You can also route your speaker wire on the outside of the column using the integrated cable management clips.
Rubber & Spike Feet: The JBL HDI-FS loudspeaker stand features integrated rubber feet for hardwood, tile, vinyl, and laminate flooring. Spike feet are also provided for carpeted flooring. The spike feet screw into the bottom of the integrated rubber feet. Both, the rubber & spike feet, help to isolate the speaker stand and your loudspeaker from the floor to prevent any vibration that could lead to unwanted distortion.
- The rubber feet are no removable. The spike feet screw into the bottom of the rubber feet.
- The spike feet will scratch and damage hardwood, laminate, tile, vinyl, and other hard-surface flooring.
- There are no protective discs included for the spike feet. If you prefer to use the spike feet (instead of the rubber feet) on hard-surface flooring, make sure to purchase optional protective discs (sold separately; see Accessories Tab) to protect your floors.
1 question already asked