About the JBL Horizon
Nightstand command center
Nightstand command center
The JBL Horizon can wake you in the morning and recharge your portables overnight. Its large display is easily readable, and can be dimmed to help you sleep. And it's also a Bluetooth speaker that delivers JBL's signature rich sound.
Ambient LED lights gradually brighten to slowly wake you.
Made for portables
The Horizon features two USB charging ports, so you can connect your smartphone and tablet (or two smartphones) for recharging. You can easily pair your Bluetooth-enabled portable to the Horizon for instant music. The two full-range speakers can deliver detailed sound that can fill a room.
Clock and radio
In addition to streaming music from your device, you can also enjoy the Horizon's built-in FM tuner. The Horizon comes with two alarms, both of which can be independently set to an FM radio station, music streamed from your paired smartphone or tablet, or even an electronic alarm.
The LCD clock display is easy to read, and automatically adjusts to the room's lighting. Ambient LED light, activated by the alarm, helps you wake up gently. The Horizon's smooth, rounded contour and soft, rubberized finish comes in handy when you're half asleep and groping for the alarm.
- digital clock with selectable alarm source (FM or paired device)
- LCD display adjusts to room light
- LED ambient underside illumination
- built-in FM radio
- 2 USB charging ports for smartphones, tablets, and other portable devices
- AC power adapter
- 7-3/16"W x 6-3/8"H x 3-1/4"D
- weight: 2 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # JBLHORIZONBLKAM
What's in the box:
- Blutooth clock radio
- AC power adapter (w/ 62" DC cord)
- 3V CR2032 battery (pre-installed)
- FM wire antenna
- Quick Start Guide
- Important Safety Instructions
Scratch & Dent items may be missing non-essential accessories. In some cases the manufacturer's accessories have been replaced with generic equivalents.
See the difference between "Open Box" and "Scratch & Dent" Outlet items
JBL Horizon reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the JBL Horizon
JBL Stereo Sound: The JBL Horizon delivers rich, stereo sound through it two 1.75" full-range drivers and built-in 10W amplifier. A rear-firing passive radiator adds depth and bass to the sound.
Bluetooth Audio Streaming: The JBL Horizon offers built-in Bluetooth v4.0 for wireless music streaming (A2DP) and control (AVRCP) from a compatible Bluetooth-enabled device. You'll be able to wireless stream stored music and music apps from your Bluetooth-enabled Apple iPod/iPhone/iPad, Android smartphone/tablet, Blackberry, Windows PC, Mac computer, and more to the JBL Horizon. You also get basic playback control, like Play/Pause and Previous/Next Track, from the Horizon. Advanced music navigation and song/artist information will still be done from your Bluetooth-enabled device.
Note: Due to the differences in Bluetooth technology, some Bluetooth enabled devices may be incompatible, function improperly, or may not support all features when used with the JBL Horizon.
FM Tuner: The JBL Horizon provides a built-in FM tuner and comes with a detachable FM wire antenna. You can store up to 5 FM presets.
Alarm Clock: The JBL Horizon features digital clock display, dual alarms, and ambient LED lighting to help you get up in the morning.
- Clock & Date Display: The JBL Horizon provides a digital clock (12 or 24 hours) and date (Day/Month/Day) display to help you keep track of time and day. The display automatically adjusts brightness to suit your room's lighting.
- Dual Alarms: The JBL Horizon offers dual independent alarms for you and your partner. You get the choice to wake up to the built-in FM radio, built-in alarm tones, or music streamed from your Bluetooth device. You can set each alarm to sound everyday, only through the weekdays, only on the weekends, or only for one day.
- Ambient Lighting: Along with the alarm, integrated LED ambient lighting gradually brightens to help wake you up gently. This feature can be turned On or Off.
Sleep Timer: In addition to the alarm clock, you can use the Horizon to fall a sleep using its Sleep Timer. The Sleep Timer can be set to 5, 15, 30, 60, or 90 minutes. The Horizon will automatically turn off after the predetermined time has elapsed.
Aux Input: In addition to built-in Bluetooth, the JBL Horizon is fitted with a 3.5mm auxiliary input for connection of almost any audio device with an analog or headphone output.
Dual USB Charging Ports: The JBL Horizon is capable of recharging the battery of up to two Bluetooth-enabled devices from the speaker's dual built-in USB (type-A) ports. Each USB port provides up to 1A charging. The USB ports do not support audio playback.
AC Power Adapter + Battery Back Up: The JBL Horizon operates off of standard household current using the included external AC power supply. A pre-installed 3V CR2032 battery provides battery backup of the alarm settings.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
6 questions already asked