About the JBL JR POP
Made for little ones
Made for little ones
JB: JR POP was made for active kids.
Kids love music. With the JBL JR POP Bluetooth speaker, they can enjoy it with all their enthusiasm and energy. JBL designed their speaker to deliver great sound in an extremely small and lightweight design that a child can carry. It's waterproof, so you don't have to worry about spills. And it comes in a variety of bright, fun colors. The JBL JR POP even has a built-in lightshow!
The speaker's battery delivers up to 5 hours of operation. The JBL JR POP uses Bluetooth 4.2 for high-quality sound from compatible smartphones and tablets. And of course it works with other forms of Bluetooth as well.
The LED light show has a built-in button to turn it on and off. JBL knows a child's attention span is short. Don't worry about the speaker laying forgotten on a table, its battery draining away. The JBL JR POP automatically turns itself off after a period of inactivity.
The speaker has a sturdy strap that you can attach to backpack or belt loop.
And JBL even provides two sheets of fun stickers, Your young music fan can use them to customize the look of their speaker.
- built-in Bluetooth 4.2 for streaming near-CD-quality music from your smartphone or tablet
- multi-color LED lightshow built in
- IPX7 waterproof casing
- built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery lasts up to 5 hours
- durable carry strap
- 2 sheets of decorative stickers
- automatic power off
- USB Type-A-to-USB mini charging cable included
- 3"W x 3-1/2"H x 1-9/16"D
- weight: 4.6 ounces
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # jblpoppikam
What's in the box:
- Bluetooth portable speaker w/ integrated strap
- 12" microUSB-to-USB charging cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Important Safety Instructions
- Warranty Card
More details on the JBL JR POP
IPX7 Waterproof: The JBL JR POP features an ultra-rugged, rubber housing and carries an IPX7 waterproof rating, so it can even be submerged in water (up to 1m for up to 30 minutes).
Note: To ensure that the JBL JR POP is waterproof, please remove all cable connections; exposing the JBL JR POP to liquids without doing so may result in permanent damage to the speaker. And do not expose the JBL JR POP to water while charging, as doing so may result in permanent damage to the speaker or power source.
Carry Strap: The JBL JR POP is lightweight, ultra-rugged, and comes with a built-in carry strap letting you hook it easily to whatever clothes you're wearing or backpack you're shouldering.
Full-Range Driver: The JBL JR POP houses a single 1.5" full-range driver with powered by a built-in 3W amplifier. It has a frequency range of 190Hz to 20kHz (-6dB) and signal-to-noise ratio of 80dB.
Bluetooth 4.2 The JBL JR POP is a self-powered Bluetooth (v.4.2) portable speaker that is ideal for your Bluetooth-enabled devices such as your Apple iPod/iPhone/iPad, Android smartphone/tablet, Windows Phone/PC, Mac computer/laptop, or other Bluetooth source devices. The JBL JR POP supports Bluetooth audio streaming (A2DP 1.2/AVRCP 1.5) and Simple Secure Pairing (SSP).
- Wireless Audio Streaming: The JBL JR POP portable speaker streams stereo music wirelessly from Bluetooth-enabled devices; such as your smartphone, tablet, computer, laptop, or other device. You'll be able to wirelessly stream music apps, stored music libraries, and other audio content. You'll also be able to control Play & Pause functions from the speaker. You will need to continue to use your Bluetooth-enabled device for advanced music navigation and to view song/artist information.
- Simple Secure Pairing: A single button press pairs your Bluetooth-enabled device with the JR POP speaker (no PIN-code to enter). The speaker can be paired with multiple devices, but only one source device can be connected at a time for use. Once paired, the JBL JR POP will automatically re-connect with your device when in wireless range (up to 33').
- The JBL JR POP does not support Bluetooth hands-free phone communication for making or answering phone calls.
- Due to the differences in Bluetooth technology, some Bluetooth enabled devices may be incompatible, function improperly, or may not support all features when used with the JBL JR POP.
Rechargeable Battery: The JBL JR POP Bluetooth speaker has a built-in Lithium-ion polymer rechargeable battery (0.7V/600mAh) that provides up to 5 hours of playback time. You can easily recharge the battery using the included microUSB-to-USB cable and a 12-volt/USB or AC/USB power adapter (sold separately). Charging time is approximately 2 hours at 5V/0.5A.
Note: Battery life will vary by volume level and audio content. If the speaker will not be used for a long period of time, please recharge the battery at least once every 3 months.
Multi-Color Lights & Stickers: The JBL JR POP features a built-in multi-color light mode that is designed to add more fun to your Bluetooth audio listening experience. It also comes with fun stickers to personalize the speaker.