About the JBL JS120
- custom designed to fit JBL L100 Classic speakers
- made from heavy 14-gauge steel
- supports up to 250 lbs.
- 14-1/2"W x 6-1/2"H x 11"D
- weight: 15 lbs. (each)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # JBLJS120BLKAM
What's in the box:
- 2 Speaker stands
- 8 Rubber feet
- Assembly Instructions
JBL JS120 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the JBL JS120
JBL Speaker Stand: The JBL JS-120 stands are designed specifically for JBL's L100 Classic loudspeaker (sold separately). The metal stand angles the speaker upward 7-degrees for better sound imaging. Follow these guidelines when mounting & placing your JBL L100 Classic loudspeakers.
- For best results, place the L100 Classic loudspeaker 6' to 8' apart. If you set the speakers farther apart than this, angle them toward the listening position.
- The L100 Classic loudspeakers will produce the most accurate stereo soundstage when the angle between the listener and the speakers is between 40 and 60 degrees.
- Generally, bass output will increase as the L100 Classic loudspeaker is moved closer to a wall or corner. For best performance, JBL recommends that you place the speakers at least 20" away from the sidewalls.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
2 questions already asked