About the JBL JS80
- custom designed to fit JBL L82 Classic speakers
- elevates speakers by 15-1/2"
- 7° tilt-back angle
- adjustable feet
- overall dimensions: 10"W x 18-1/4"H x 14-3/16"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # JBLJS80STANDBLK
What's in the box:
- 2 Speaker stands
- 8 Rubber feet
- Assembly Instructions
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the JBL JS80
JBL Speaker Stand: The JBL JS-80 stands are designed specifically for JBL's L82 Classic loudspeaker (sold separately). The metal stand angles the speaker upward 7-degrees for better sound imaging. Follow these guidelines when mounting & placing your JBL L82 Classic loudspeakers.
- For best results, place the L82 Classic loudspeaker 6' to 8' apart. If you set the speakers farther apart than this, angle them toward the listening position.
- The L82 Classic loudspeakers will produce the most accurate stereo soundstage when the angle between the listener and the speakers is between 40 and 60 degrees.
- Generally, bass output will increase as the L82 Classic loudspeaker is moved closer to a wall or corner. For best performance, JBL recommends that you place the speakers at least 20" away from the sidewalls.
The JBL JS80 replaces these items